Jeffrey Epstein

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
kołdry
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Re: Jeffrey Epstein

Unread post by Vigilant » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:25 pm

Prince Andrew so compromised that Trump no longer knows him.
https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/trump ... 4409541911
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Poetlister wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:57 pm
It seems that nobody is saying that Prince Andrew himself received massages, still less that he had sex with anyone.

Ms Giuffre is reported as saying "He is the most hideous dancer I've ever seen. It was horrible and this guy was sweating all over me, his sweat was like it was raining basically everywhere." I have seen film of Prince Andrew dancing, and he looked OK. Obviously, that would never have been on TV if he were a horrible dancer. And has anyone ever seen anyone sweating like that?

She also said "In the car Ghislaine tells me that I have to do for Andrew what I do for Jeffrey". i tis not clear that this is having sex. but even if it were, this was in London and she was 17 while the age of consent is 16. Obviously, forcing someone to have sex against their will is rape, but in this case it could not have been child rape.

I suggest that accusing a living person of a crime for which he has not been charged, much less tried, is defamatory, and anyway this thread has long ceased to be relevant to Wikipedia, so it might be better in the Off-topic forum.

People who like to accuse others of child rape seem to be oblivious of the person who is, according to Elon Musk, a "pedo guy" and child rapist. But maybe that's less fun?
So says the child rape apologist.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 331685002/
The woman Prince Andrew has said he doesn't remember meeting told her story during an interview with the BBC,, reiterating her allegations that he had sex with her three times two decades ago when she was 17.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 050190001/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peo ... /21291031/

From the court filing
"One such powerful individual Epstein forced (Roberts) to have sexual relations with was a member of the British Royal Family, Prince Andrew (a/k/a Duke of York)," the filing said. She alleged she was underage at the time and the illicit sex took place in London, in New York, and "on Epstein's private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands (in an orgy with numerous other under-aged girls)."
You're a disgusting excuse for a human being, PL, and I sincerely hope you're hit by a fucking bus.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Giraffe Stapler
Habitué

Unread post by Giraffe Stapler » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:00 pm

Poetlister wrote:
It seems that nobody is saying that Prince Andrew himself received massages, still less that he had sex with anyone.
Did you not read this quote the first time?
According to a sworn deposition by Juan Alessi, a former employee at Epstein’s Palm Beach estate, Andrew attended naked pool parties and was treated to massages by a harem of adolescent girls. At least three of the girls were questioned under oath about whether Andrew had had sexual contact with any of the masseuses. One of them, Sarah Kellen, refused to answer, citing her Fifth Amendment right to remain silent. Another, Adriana Ross, was asked, “Has Prince Andrew ever been involved with underage minor females to your knowledge?” She reportedly replied, “I refuse to answer.”

Moral Hazard
Super Genius
Wikipedia User: Kiefer.Wolfowitz
Nom de plume: Kiefer Wolfowitz

Unread post by Moral Hazard » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:34 am

Many of the girls were foreigners, and again I ask, Who controlled their passports?
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
Neal Stephenson (T-H-L) Cryptonomicon

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:18 am

Giraffe Stapler wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:00 pm
Poetlister wrote:
Did you not read this quote the first time?
According to a sworn deposition by Juan Alessi, a former employee at Epstein’s Palm Beach estate, Andrew attended naked pool parties and was treated to massages by a harem of adolescent girls. At least three of the girls were questioned under oath about whether Andrew had had sexual contact with any of the masseuses. One of them, Sarah Kellen, refused to answer, citing her Fifth Amendment right to remain silent. Another, Adriana Ross, was asked, “Has Prince Andrew ever been involved with underage minor females to your knowledge?” She reportedly replied, “I refuse to answer.”
I was discussing the article that had just been linked, which said "Five women who accuse Jeffrey Epstein of abusing them say Prince Andrew witnessed how people were given massages at the sex offender's homes."
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

Gregarious

Unread post by 10920 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:07 pm

The story continues...

Jeffrey Epstein’s private wealth banker, who brokered and signed off on untold multiple millions of dollars in controversial Deutsche Bank and Citibank loans spanning two decades for the convicted pedophile, has died from a reported suicide.

The news of yet another mysterious Epstein-linked death comes shortly after the FBI was seeking to interview the bank executive about loans he approved for Epstein and the indicted child trafficker’s labyrinth of US-based and offshore companies.

https://truepundit.com/jeffrey-epsteins ... ioned-him/

Carcharoth
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Carcharoth

Unread post by Carcharoth » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:13 pm

10920 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:07 pm
The story continues...

Jeffrey Epstein’s private wealth banker, who brokered and signed off on untold multiple millions of dollars in controversial Deutsche Bank and Citibank loans spanning two decades for the convicted pedophile, has died from a reported suicide.

The news of yet another mysterious Epstein-linked death comes shortly after the FBI was seeking to interview the bank executive about loans he approved for Epstein and the indicted child trafficker’s labyrinth of US-based and offshore companies.

https://truepundit.com/jeffrey-epsteins ... ioned-him/
That was over a week ago. Why is it only just making the news now, if it is at all?

It made the mainstream news (just) on 28 and 29 November with the Trump connection. Is the Epstein connection only just emerging now?

While looking for more information, I found 'Wikispooks':

Thomas Bowers (WikiSpooks)

Wikispooks:About
Wikispooks was established in 2010 as a collaborative space for the joint re-examination of recent history. We research people and groups not subject to proper scrutiny by corporate media and as such, poorly treated by Wikipedia. Wikispooks is particularly focused on those official narratives which do not seem to fit the facts, such as the 9/11 event and concepts such as the "war on terror" or the "war on drugs".
So who are they and how credible are they? (Not very, it looks like, but maybe I am missing something.)
Our 674 registered editors have made 20,940 pages (9,821 people, 2,861 groups, 878 events...) supplemented by 1,663 third party documents.

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:17 pm

Carcharoth wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:13 pm
While looking for more information, I found 'Wikispooks':

Thomas Bowers (WikiSpooks)

Wikispooks:About
Wikispooks was established in 2010 as a collaborative space for the joint re-examination of recent history. We research people and groups not subject to proper scrutiny by corporate media and as such, poorly treated by Wikipedia. Wikispooks is particularly focused on those official narratives which do not seem to fit the facts, such as the 9/11 event and concepts such as the "war on terror" or the "war on drugs".
So who are they and how credible are they? (Not very, it looks like, but maybe I am missing something.)
Our 674 registered editors have made 20,940 pages (9,821 people, 2,861 groups, 878 events...) supplemented by 1,663 third party documents.
No, as far as I can tell it's not remotely credible.
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

Gregarious

Unread post by 10920 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:57 pm

The connection is thus:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/23/busi ... -bank.html

NY Times reported about Deutsche Bank and Epstein.

The head of the division who handled Epstein's money was Thomas Bowers, who recently turned up dead under suspicious circumstances.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:08 pm

FBI investigating Epstein's accomplices
While Prince Andrew is not currently on their witness list, I would watch for that to change if a Democrat is elected.

Attorney General Adam Schiff will administer the genital cuff.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:22 pm

Prince Andrew has provided 'zero cooperation' in Epstein probe
Prince Andrew has provided "zero cooperation" in the investigation of Jeffrey Epstein's network of enablers, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York said Monday.

Andrew, who has been accused of having sex with a teenage girl trafficked by Epstein, has publicly indicated that he would be willing to assist in any investigation related to the case.

But U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman, speaking outside the late financier's mansion in New York City, said the FBI and New York prosecutors have reached out to the prince and his attorneys but have yet to receive any assistance from him.

"To date, Prince Andrew has provided zero cooperation," Berman said.

Buckingham Palace did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Child rapists are like that.

Eric Corbett
Retired
Wikipedia User: Eric Corbett
Actual Name: Eric Corbett

Unread post by Eric Corbett » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:37 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:22 pm
Prince Andrew has provided "zero cooperation" in the investigation of Jeffrey Epstein's network of enablers, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York said Monday.

Andrew, who has been accused of having sex with a teenage girl trafficked by Epstein, has publicly indicated that he would be willing to assist in any investigation related to the case.

But U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman, speaking outside the late financier's mansion in New York City, said the FBI and New York prosecutors have reached out to the prince and his attorneys but have yet to receive any assistance from him.

There is no suggestion that Prince Andrew is a "child rapist", as the alleged offence happened in London, and the age of consent in the UK is 16. It may be unseemly, but it's not rape.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Eric Corbett wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:37 pm
Vigilant wrote:

There is no suggestion that Prince Andrew is a "child rapist", as the alleged offence happened in London, and the age of consent in the UK is 16. It may be unseemly, but it's not rape.
There was no consent and she's a minor child, shitbag.

Eric Corbett
Retired

Unread post by Eric Corbett » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:46 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:43 pm
Eric Corbett wrote:
Vigilant wrote:

She may be a "minor child" under US law, but not under UK law, where the alleged offence took place.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:47 pm

Eric Corbett wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:46 pm
Vigilant wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:43 pm
Eric Corbett wrote:
Vigilant wrote:

She may be a "minor child" under US law, but not under UK law, where the alleged offence took place.
You are so fucking gross.
She was trafficked there.

God damn.

What this says about you is beyond putrid.

Eric Corbett
Retired

Unread post by Eric Corbett » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:48 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:47 pm
You are so fucking gross.
Whereas you, of course are a paragon of all the virtues? :rotfl: :rotfl:

I will say though that I think Prince Andrew ought to cooperate fully with the US investigators, that would be the right and proper thing to do. And he could also try telling the truth for a change, instead of equivocating.
Last edited by Eric Corbett on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Midsize Jake
Site Admin
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:53 pm

Eric Corbett
Retired

Unread post by Eric Corbett » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Midsize Jake wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:53 pm
You allow Vigilant to rant and rave, so I guess it's up to you whether you want him to continue ranting and raving.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:05 pm

Midsize Jake
Site Admin
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:00 am

Moderator's note: Several "personal attack" posts made earlier were deleted.

Look, this is getting us nowhere. If any of our US members can't accept that our UK members are going to have a different view of this situation because their age of consent is a year lower than New York's, at least not without everything getting nasty and personal, then we should just stop discussing it. My own opinion of Randy Prince Andy-Pandy is about as low as it can get, but he's never going to see the inside of a jail cell.

Anyway, this is just too divisive, and it stopped being Wikipedia-related several pages ago, at least from where I'm sitting.

:lock: