Help wanted: assembling criticism of the ArbCom candidates

Captain Occam
Gregarious
kołdry

Help wanted: assembling criticism of the ArbCom candidates

Unread post by Captain Occam » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:07 am

OK everybody, here’s the deal. We’ve got twelve ArbCom candidates competing for nine seats, and in practice it’s actually eleven candidates if it’s true that Floquenbeam has been disqualified. If all of this year’s candidates get more than the minimum requirement of 50% support, they’ll have a more than 80% chance of becoming arbitrators. And if just two of the eleven fall below the 50% threshold, the others will have a 100% chance of becoming arbitrators. Getting above 50% is not very difficult: last year, almost two-thirds of them managed that.

Becoming an arbitrator shouldn’t be that easy. If all it takes to become an arbitrator is filling out the answers to questions and then getting rubber-stamped by the community, everyone here who participates in en-wp will soon have to put up with ArbCom decisions that are even shoddier than what you’re used to. I had an idea what to do about this that I’ve been discussing with EricBarbour, and he approves of it.

What I’d like to do is have a blog post listing the sort of unpleasant details about each one of this year’s candidates that they’d rather not have attention called to, and post it right before the voting starts. That way, even though this year the candidates don’t have to prove they’re better than their competitors, becoming an arbitrator still won’t be such a cakewalk. They’ll have to prove to the Wikipedia community that they deserve to be supported at all, despite the information we’ve dug up about them. If we do a good job with this, it has the opportunity to be one of our most high-impact posts.

But EB and I can’t do this without any help, because neither of us have the time to do the research about all of the candidates ourselves. So in this thread, I’m asking help from the Wikipediocracy community assembling this information. We already have a good amount of information about AGK and Gamaliel, and some about RegentsPark, so having summaries for the other nine candidates is what would be most useful to us.

Here are the candidates that we need it for the most; I’ll cross them off this list when someone provides it. (Not that we’d mind getting more information about the other three also, especially if someone’s willing to write a summary for us about one of them.)

Bwilkins
David Gerard - here is the obvious place to start for him.
Floquenbeam
GregJackP - A good place to start for him might be this finding of fact.
Kraxler
Ks0stm
Richwales
Secret
Seraphimblade

Anyone who can compile a few-paragraph summary of the shortcomings of one of these candidates (supported by diffs and links) can be credited for that portion of the post. Let’s all show this year’s candidates that the skeletons in their closets won’t stay hidden for long.

Bielle
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: Bielle
Wikipedia Review Member: Bielle

Re: Help wanted: assembling criticism of the ArbCom candidat

Unread post by Bielle » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:08 am

Captain Occam wrote:OK everybody, here’s the deal. We’ve got twelve ArbCom candidates competing for nine seats, and in practice it’s actually eleven candidates if it’s true that Floquenbeam has been disqualified. If all of this year’s candidates get more than the minimum requirement of 50% support, they’ll have a more than 80% chance of becoming arbitrators. And if just two of the eleven fall below the 50% threshold, the others will have a 100% chance of becoming arbitrators. Getting above 50% is not very difficult: last year, almost two-thirds of them managed that.

Becoming an arbitrator shouldn’t be that easy. If all it takes to become an arbitrator is filling out the answers to questions and then getting rubber-stamped by the community, everyone here who participates in en-wp will soon have to put up with ArbCom decisions that are even shoddier than what you’re used to. I had an idea what to do about this that I’ve been discussing with EricBarbour, and he approves of it.

What I’d like to do is have a blog post listing the sort of unpleasant details about each one of this year’s candidates that they’d rather not have attention called to, and post it right before the voting starts. That way, even though this year the candidates don’t have to prove they’re better than their competitors, becoming an arbitrator still won’t be such a cakewalk. They’ll have to prove to the Wikipedia community that they deserve to be supported at all, despite the information we’ve dug up about them. If we do a good job with this, it has the opportunity to be one of our most high-impact posts.

But EB and I can’t do this without any help, because neither of us have the time to do the research about all of the candidates ourselves. So in this thread, I’m asking help from the Wikipediocracy community assembling this information. We already have a good amount of information about AGK and Gamaliel, and some about RegentsPark, so having summaries for the other nine candidates is what would be most useful to us.

Here are the candidates that we need it for the most; I’ll cross them off this list when someone provides it. (Not that we’d mind getting more information about the other three also, especially if someone’s willing to write a summary for us about one of them.)

Bwilkins
David Gerard - here is the obvious place to start for him.
Floquenbeam
GregJackP - A good place to start for him might be this finding of fact.
Kraxler
Ks0stm
Richwales
Secret
Seraphimblade

Anyone who can compile a few-paragraph summary of the shortcomings of one of these candidates (supported by diffs and links) can be credited for that portion of the post. Let’s all show this year’s candidates that the skeletons in their closets won’t stay hidden for long.
Secret (T-C-L) is Jaranda, here. She makes the connection at the bottom her user page. She is also Aranda56 on IRC.

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:29 am

I should note that we could write an entire book just about Gerard. He is IMO a major reason for Wikipedia's dysfunction, and I can easily find others who would support this and vouch for it. I could also say volumes about Bwilkins, Gamaliel and AGK. Again my opinion: these four should absolutely NOT have any authority over Wikipedia. Because they have already been walking disasters.

The others are mostly little-known, and generally don't have very contentious Wikipedia histories. But I haven't done intensive study of them, so there's a lot of work to do. And regrettably I don't have much time to help out. So please, volunteer.

Captain Occam
Gregarious

Unread post by Captain Occam » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:39 am

EricBarbour wrote:I should note that we could write an entire book just about Gerard. He is IMO a major reason for Wikipedia's dysfunction, and I can easily find others who would support this and vouch for it. I could also say volumes about Bwilkins, Gamaliel and AGK. Again my opinion: these four should absolutely NOT have any authority over Wikipedia. Because they have already been walking disasters.

The others are mostly little-known, and generally don't have very contentious Wikipedia histories. But I haven't done intensive study of them, so there's a lot of work to do. And regrettably I don't have much time to help out. So please, volunteer.
You sent me some of your information about Gamaliel and AGK, but not anything about Bwilkins and Gerard. The only thing I know about Gerard is his wheel warring to support his perspective in the dispute over the Manning article. What else has he done?

If you could write summaries of a few paragraphs (with diffs and links) about just those two, that'll be almost 20% of the work done already.

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever
Wikipedia User: Carrite
Wikipedia Review Member: Timbo
Actual Name: Tim Davenport
Nom de plume: T. Chandler

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:16 am

EricBarbour wrote:I should note that we could write an entire book just about Gerard. He is IMO a major reason for Wikipedia's dysfunction, and I can easily find others who would support this and vouch for it. I could also say volumes about Bwilkins, Gamaliel and AGK. Again my opinion: these four should absolutely NOT have any authority over Wikipedia. Because they have already been walking disasters.

Gerard is running?!?!?

Oh, what fun!

I honestly have difficulty thinking of a person that I would LESS like to see in that position of power and authority.

He should have been detooled by the current ArbCom, if they weren't such tools themselves...

RfB

DanMurphy
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Dan Murphy
Wikipedia Review Member: DanMurphy

Unread post by DanMurphy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:26 am

I urge all to vote for Gerard on the "Hasten the Day" slate.

For the rest (who am I kidding; Gerard too) who cares? The "Arbitration Committee" is not in the wildest dreams of the most drug-addled free culture weirdo at Wikipedia a solution to anything. It might, by some miracle of spectacular incompetence, convince one big Wikimedia funder to slightly cut the subsidy to Jimbo's big bag o'trivia. But none of the cavalcades of liars, malcontents, and ocd game players in close to a decade on the arbitration committee has accomplished that.

So I'm defaulting to "who cares?"

neved
Gregarious
Location: Here, for whatever reason, is the world. And here it stays. With me on it.

Unread post by neved » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:50 am

Captain Occam wrote: You sent me some of your information about Gamaliel and AGK, but not anything about Bwilkins and Gerard. The only thing I know about Gerard is his wheel warring to support his perspective in the dispute over the Manning article. What else has he done?
Read this article http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12/06 ... overstock/ (the last page would tell you what else he has done).
"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children." Golda Meir

Cla68
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Cla68

Unread post by Cla68 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:33 am

neved wrote:
Captain Occam wrote: You sent me some of your information about Gamaliel and AGK, but not anything about Bwilkins and Gerard. The only thing I know about Gerard is his wheel warring to support his perspective in the dispute over the Manning article. What else has he done?
Read this article http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12/06 ... overstock/ (the last page would tell you what else he has done).
David Gerard has always refused to answer when asked who it was who told him to block Overstock's and that town in Utah's IP ranges. Perhaps he's angry enough now to spill the beans if asked on his candidacy Q&A page.

Versus
Critic

Unread post by Versus » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:32 am

EricBarbour wrote:I should note that we could write an entire book just about Gerard. He is IMO a major reason for Wikipedia's dysfunction, and I can easily find others who would support this and vouch for it.
Not just on Wikipedia Eric, Gerard has also appeared on other websites such as eg. RationalWiki and Wikipedia Review, attacking anyone who criticises Wikipedia, notably Larry Sanger, either using his real name or hiding behind a fake account.

Captain Occam
Gregarious

Unread post by Captain Occam » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:46 am

Cla68 wrote:David Gerard has always refused to answer when asked who it was who told him to block Overstock's and that town in Utah's IP ranges. Perhaps he's angry enough now to spill the beans if asked on his candidacy Q&A page.
Someone should ask him about that on his candidacy page. If he refuses to answer even there, that'll definitely be bad for his campaign.

It looks like I can't edit my original post here, but EricBarbour has sent me his information about Gerard and Bwilkins, so I probably don't need a lot more information about either of them. (Unless someone wants to try writing the summary about either of them for the post itself.) It would be more useful if people could provide some more information about the rest of the candidates. There are five new ones in the past few hours: Kraxler, Isaara, Guillermo, Kww, and Kevin Gorman.

Triptych
Retired
Wikipedia User: it's alliterative

Unread post by Triptych » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:37 am

Captain Occam wrote: (Not that we’d mind getting more information about the other three also, especially if someone’s willing to write a summary for us about one of them.)
Isarra the obsessive pie eater is TOO FLIPPANT, except for the "hasten the day" party. A joke candidacy.

Isarra says "Basically I'm putting my name here mostly because I can, and because of pie. Pie is important and delicious and we should all stop to appreciate a good piece of pie from time to time." He or she doesn't just say it in the introduction, he or she continues in the questions portion: "I don't like to do most things in general unless they involve eating pie, because context is everything." The Isarra questions are sort of readable, and for those of you that like the humor of Newyorkblab, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... ewyorkbrad.
Triptych. A Live Journal I have under other pseudonym, w. email address: Tim Song Fan. My Arbcom Accountability Project: in German. In art.

Triptych
Retired

Unread post by Triptych » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:17 am

From Bwilkins' (not his real name) statement of candidacy: "Because I have been known to call a spade a spade?" RACIST! ;)

Seriously for those who detest Arbcom, Bwilkins is a good vengeance candidate because his style, manner, psychology and words would put all the other arbs in constant state of torment for the next two years. It's more likely to learn to stick sharpened pencils in your eyes for fun than to carry on a productive dialogue with Bwilkins.

There's plenty of historically horrendous behavior from this blabbering bully, for a sample here he is gravedancing content creator Shadowcrow's talkpage: "There's zero doubt, and may you rot in the hell that is eternal block" (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... =566080466).
Triptych. A Live Journal I have under other pseudonym, w. email address: Tim Song Fan. My Arbcom Accountability Project: in German. In art.

SB_Johnny
Habitué
Wikipedia User: SB_Johnny
Wikipedia Review Member: SB_Johnny

Unread post by SB_Johnny » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Kww (T-C-L) looks impressive just judging by his statement. Wasn't he also the guy who stood in front of the VE juggernaut?
This is not a signature.

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:21 pm

SB_Johnny wrote:Kww (T-C-L) looks impressive just judging by his statement. Wasn't he also the guy who stood in front of the VE juggernaut?
Believe me, he cannot be trusted. Ask him about Natalee Holloway.

SB_Johnny
Habitué

Unread post by SB_Johnny » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:26 pm

EricBarbour wrote:
SB_Johnny wrote:Kww (T-C-L) looks impressive just judging by his statement. Wasn't he also the guy who stood in front of the VE juggernaut?
Well you think everyone is evil ;). Who the fuck is Natalee Holloway?
This is not a signature.

Zoloft
Trustee
Wikipedia User: Stanistani
Wikipedia Review Member: Zoloft
Actual Name: William Burns
Nom de plume: William Burns

Unread post by Zoloft » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:08 am

SB_Johnny wrote:
EricBarbour wrote:
Well you think everyone is evil ;). Who the fuck is Natalee Holloway?
Natalee Holloway (T-H-L)
SB_Johnny, you are obviously too sane and centered to be a modern American.

Missing presumed dead American woman, media sensation for years. Nancy Grace (T-H-L) chew toy.
Wasn't Kww obsessed with the Holloway case or sumfin?

My avatar is sometimes indicative of my mood:
  • Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone
  • Zoloft bouncy pill-thing

SB_Johnny
Habitué

Unread post by SB_Johnny » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:27 am

Zoloft wrote:Natalee Holloway (T-H-L)
SB_Johnny, you are obviously too sane and centered to be a modern American.

Missing presumed dead American woman, media sensation for years. Nancy Grace (T-H-L) chew toy.
Wasn't Kww obsessed with the Holloway case or sumfin?
:facepalm: I always pick up a hunting or otherwise outdoorsmanish magazine at the supermarket and then leave it with the tabloids by the register. On 3 occasions the guy behind me in line has actually thanked me. I don't know what attracts people to those things.

But wait, the gist is that Kww is a modern American? :blink:
This is not a signature.

Jim
Blue Meanie
Wikipedia User: Begoon
Wikipedia Review Member: Jim

Unread post by Jim » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:31 am

He was - and he did it with poise and aplomb. Impressive indeed. You can find instances of "abusive admin" syndrome in his history if you dig, but it's generally just a case of him standing up to the whiners when your average admin wouldn't, because squishing noisy bugs comes with too much drama and paperwork. He's a "wikipedian", sure, but he and Floquenbeam are my 2 picks for "genuine guys". Maybe I'm easily fooled...

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:58 am

Zoloft wrote:Wasn't Kww obsessed with the Holloway case or sumfin?
Since everyone is without a clue about this, let me post a summary of Kww's history:
Worked on Gary "Wehwalt" Greenbaum's self-promotional BLP, later deleted. Together, they made thousands of edits to Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot, apparently at the behest of the Aruba Tourist Association, in a desperate attempt to keep the notorious murder case from impacting Aruban tourism business. This COI editing session was barely noticed, even by Wikipedia insiders. [1][2] (The latter link confuses the two editors.)

Williams required FOUR RFAs to reach adminiship: in the first one, October 2008, he was already being accused of abusive fighting with others. Of course, his little friend Greenbaum was supporting him. "I don't think it'd be wise to support anyone who's such an active and dedicated partisan in the interminable notability wars. That you ever thought editors who, basically, disagree with your notability opinions should be treated "as vandals, as opposed to editors" you need to be kept away from having a block button. This led to an RFAR clarification and you completely gloss over this in your nomination. If I need a link it's WP:BATTLE. Step away from the notability wars for three or four months and I could support. It's not that you're deletionist or inclusionist. It's that I don't sense any capability to disengage. It's not healthy to be here so heavily for one cause. It never ends well. --JayHenry (t) 05:59, 2 October 2008 (UTC)"

He kept trying and trying. April 2009 failed again. October 2009 was nominated by Greenbaum (and interrupted by a bureaucrat discussion, after it was discovered that Kww and Greenbaum had been canvassing and manipulating administrators for their votes). He finally achieved success in April 2010, with even more help from Greenbaum and a variety of patrollers.
I've got links, including a forum where Wehwalt was openly discussing his COI editing with several others. But am going to save them for later.

Captain Occam
Gregarious

Unread post by Captain Occam » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:07 am

Everybody, I need some advice on what to do here. I offered to write up some criticism of all the ArbCom candidates when there were twelve of them, but now there are twenty-six. I don’t think it’s possible to cover all twenty-six of them in a single blog post, and that’s assuming we can even come up with something meaningful to say about them all. We’ve also got one candidate (The Devil’s Advocate) who’s active on Wikipediocracy and who I’d like to see win, so it seems counter-productive to try and dissuade voters from supporting him.

I see two options here. One is that we can limit the blog post to the candidates whom we don’t approve of, in which case we’ll have to decide which of them do and don’t deserve to be included. And the other option is to find some other way to bring attention to the problems that candidates such as David Gerard have caused, such as by having people from this board bring it up on their candidacy talk pages, or ask them questions about it.

If there’s a way this can be done without me having writing a blog post, I’d appreciate that. In terms of the amount of time I have this week, there couldn’t be a worse time for me to try and write something like this.

Edited to say: Personally, I think it might be even better than a blog post if we were to put together a list of uncomfortable questions to ask the candidates about how they explain bad decisions they've made. More voters are going to be looking at the candidates' Q&A pages than will be looking at Wikipediocracy blog posts, and this also gives the candidates a chance to either defend themselves, or embarrass themselves by failing to give a convincing explanation. Cla68 gave a suggestion here about one question that ought to be asked to David Gerard. If EricBarbour thinks compiling a list of questions like this is a good idea, I'll start a new thread about it.

Triptych
Retired

Unread post by Triptych » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Captain Occam wrote:Everybody, I need some advice on what to do here. I offered to write up some criticism of all the ArbCom candidates when there were twelve of them, but now there are twenty-six.
I could chip in. We could possibly do 26, just abandon discussion prose in favor of bullet-point style. But let's take it conceptually a step further than criticism and do some endorsements. So two catchily-named groupings, say first "Community Heroes" and then the larger group "The Poisonous Pool."

A great deal of discretion as to whom goes in which group is going to have to go to the person, me or you or whomever, actually generating the copy. With four days to do it, if we fall into disagreement about what candidate goes in which grouping, the article will go down in flames. Perhaps channel disagreement into one save (hero) and one reject (pool) per co-author, and that only if insisted by the co-author.

The limitations of timing and format mean that we're going to be abandoning a thorough or holistic appraisal of each candidate, as well I favor a sharp-tone in the criticism with humor if we got it, but criticism is what this website is about, so love 'em if they can't take a joke. The closest we can get to fairness would be squeezing in at least one example for each candidate, i.e. something they actually did or said.

If you want to proceed, Cap'n, respond here and I'll PM you, or you can PM me.

Captain Occam
Gregarious

Unread post by Captain Occam » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Triptych wrote:I could chip in. We could possibly do 26, just abandon discussion prose in favor of bullet-point style. But let's take it conceptually a step further than criticism and do some endorsements. So two catchily-named groupings, say first "Community Heroes" and then the larger group "The Poisonous Pool."

A great deal of discretion as to whom goes in which group is going to have to go to the person, me or you or whomever, actually generating the copy. With four days to do it, if we fall into disagreement about what candidate goes in which grouping, the article will go down in flames. Perhaps channel disagreement into one save (hero) and one reject (pool) per co-author, and that only if insisted by the co-author.

The limitations of timing and format mean that we're going to be abandoning a thorough or holistic appraisal of each candidate, as well I favor a sharp-tone in the criticism with humor if we got it, but criticism is what this website is about, so love 'em if they can't take a joke. The closest we can get to fairness would be squeezing in at least one example for each candidate, i.e. something they actually did or said.

If you want to proceed, Cap'n, respond here and I'll PM you, or you can PM me.
What you’re suggesting sounds very similar to the voter guides that get made on-wiki by several editors every year. If we go with this idea, would there be any reason to think it’ll have more impact than anyone else’s voter guide?

I was hoping we could do something a little more unique, to set it apart from all the other voter guides that exist. That said, I’ll support your proposal if it’s what other people here want. (I’d especially like to know EricBarbour’s opinion.)

Triptych
Retired

Unread post by Triptych » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Captain Occam wrote: What you’re suggesting sounds very similar to the voter guides that get made on-wiki by several editors every year. If we go with this idea, would there be any reason to think it’ll have more impact than anyone else’s voter guide?
Duh! Front-page placement at Wikipediocracy.com! This site gets the page views, but more than that the Wikipedia crowd has gifted it with the Streisand Effect on numerous occasions, which means it gets the page views of those who are likely to vote.

I'm not taking publishing for granted, but the site needs content as much as content needs the site, and hopefully Eric is willing to grease the skids.

Sure they could hunt for other guides, like an archaelogical dig for Kiefer's that was buried at his talkpage by some cretinous administrator. But in my view, this site gets more eyeballs by far.

Captain Occam
Gregarious

Unread post by Captain Occam » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Triptych wrote:Duh! Front-page placement at Wikipediocracy.com! This site gets the page views, but more than that the Wikipedia crowd has gifted it with the Streisand Effect on numerous occasions, which means it gets the page views of those who are likely to vote.

I'm not taking publishing for granted, but the site needs content as much as content needs the site, and hopefully Eric is willing to grease the skids.

Sure they could hunt for other guides, like an archaelogical dig for Kiefer's that was buried at his talkpage by some cretinous administrator. But in my view, this site gets more eyeballs by far.
Keifer’s voter guide is hard to find, but all of the others aren’t. The others are linked to in the ArbCom election template, which is included on most of the election pages.

Also, keep in mind that only a small fraction of Wikipedians end up voting—of the three thousand or so editors who are active on en-wiki, only 858 voted last year. Wikipediocracy gets lot of hits in general, but how confident are you that it gets lots of hits from the people who actually vote in ArbCom elections? It seems to me that when those 858 editors are deciding who to vote for, they’re more likely to look at the links in the election template than look at Wikipediocracy.

As I said, though, I’ll support your idea if it’s what other people want.

Triptych
Retired

Unread post by Triptych » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Captain Occam wrote:
Triptych wrote:Duh! Front-page placement at Wikipediocracy.com! This site gets the page views, but more than that the Wikipedia crowd has gifted it with the Streisand Effect on numerous occasions, which means it gets the page views of those who are likely to vote.

Keifer’s voter guide is hard to find, but all of the others aren’t. The others are linked to in the ArbCom election template, which is included on most of the election pages.

Also, keep in mind that only a small fraction of Wikipedians end up voting—of the three thousand or so editors who are active on en-wiki, only 858 voted last year. Wikipediocracy gets lot of hits in general, but how confident are you that it gets lots of hits from the people who actually vote in ArbCom elections? It seems to me that when those 858 editors are deciding who to vote for, they’re more likely to look at the links in the election template than look at Wikipediocracy.

As I said, though, I’ll support your idea if it’s what other people want.
Your consensus-based decision model doesn't seem to be working that well and is probably a particularly bad way to try to decide what sort of article to write given a tight deadline. You said you wanted help and I offered mine but it seems you weren't much serious after all.

Captain Occam
Gregarious

Unread post by Captain Occam » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Triptych wrote:Your consensus-based decision model doesn't seem to be working that well and is probably a particularly bad way to try to decide what sort of article to write given a tight deadline. You said you wanted help and I offered mine but it seems you weren't much serious after all.
EricBarbour and I have been discussing what to do privately. Even if what you’re suggesting were able to receive the same amount of attention as the rest of the voter guides, I don’t think we’d be able to come to a forum-wide agreement about which candidates to support and which to oppose.

I think we’re going to go with what I suggested, coming up with questions to ask the candidates. I’ll post a new thread about that sometime soon.