Unfair ban and abuse by 2 evil administrators

Doletryy
Banned
kołdry
Actual Name: Jason

Unfair ban and abuse by 2 evil administrators

Unread post by Doletryy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:21 pm

I was unfairly banned on Wikipedia by Nakon. I reported Bongwarrior as a username violation (not knowing he was an admin) and Nakon banned me for it without even one warning. My appeal was denied. I tried using other accounts to defend myself on Ritchie333s talk page but they were blocked too. I was recent change patrolling after I signed up and I saw some guy named Bongwarrior reverted an edit and i thought that name was against policy (since i read the username policy recently)

BSadowski1 banned me for writing on my userpage profile that 'if you want to learn more about me read my diary www.diaryland.com . He didn't even warn me or post it on my talk page

I want you guys to dox BSadowski1 and Nakon's real names and email them to me at jlizfan01 at yahoo dot com.They need to be held responsible for their wrong,evil abusive harsh against the rules blocks

It's a shame that 2 administrators are so abusive,heartless,harsh ,mean and rotten.I want some of you to file a ANI report against both of them today siting the incidents above.I cried about this for hours.I didn't deserve to be banned in either case,no warning. Can we please strip them of their tools.Please

I want Worm's take on this and Newyorkbrad's take too. They may be my only help. I feel like a loner

Starke Hathaway
Critic
Wikipedia User: Starke Hathaway

Re: Unfair ban and abuse by 2 evil administrators

Unread post by Starke Hathaway » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Doletryy wrote:I want you guys to dox BSadowski1 and Nakon's real names and email them to me at jlizfan01 at yahoo dot com.They need to be held responsible for their wrong,evil abusive harsh against the rules block
I believe you may have taken a wrong turn on your way to 4chan, my friend.

MoldyHay
Critic
Wikipedia User: many different IPs

Unread post by MoldyHay » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Wrong forum. Try reddit.
UPE on behalf of Big Popcorn :popcorn:

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:23 pm

I really need to setup an anonymous payment mechanism and advertise my services.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Doletryy
Banned

Unread post by Doletryy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:50 pm

I didn't deserved to be banned by either of them can any of you file a AIN report in my behalf since if i do it i will be banned again

WIkipedia admins ban anyone who criticized them even when it's right. They have too much power. They stifle descent, attack people who oppose them

Nakon and Bsadowski1 should not be an admins and I am going to do everything i can to make sure they are not

WIkipedia place where admins are like gods and lowly new editors are treated like slaves. It's not fair and it's wrong

They are no better than me.I was wrongly banned by both of them and i want you guys to help by banned be overturned if not i might have to turn to more extreme measures against bsadowski1 and Nakon that i really don't want to do

Midsize Jake
Site Admin
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Doletryy wrote:They are no better than me.
I agree, but at least we know what their Wikipedia user names are, so we can attempt to evaluate their recent activity. Yours, not so much.

Michaeldsuarez
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Michaeldsuarez
Wikipedia Review Member: Michaeldsuarez

Unread post by Michaeldsuarez » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:36 pm

Doletryy wrote:I want you guys to dox BSadowski1 and Nakon's real names and email them to me at jlizfan01 at yahoo dot com.They need to be held responsible for their wrong,evil abusive harsh against the rules blocks
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NYPA

If you can't dox people on your own, don't ask for others to do it for you. We're not here to compensate for your shortcomings. Wikipediocracy isn't an idiot-enabling service.
Last edited by Michaeldsuarez on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Kite
Regular
Wikipedia User: Black Kite

Unread post by Black Kite » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:41 pm

Clearly, the fact that Bongwarrior's talkpage has been vandalised by over a dozen throwaway accounts in the last month or so, all making drug-related claims, is completely irrelevant to this editor (who is DustyAmbers (T-C-L), incidentally).

Midsize Jake
Site Admin

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Black Kite wrote:Clearly, the fact that Bongwarrior's talkpage has been vandalised by over a dozen throwaway accounts in the last month or so, all making drug-related claims, is completely irrelevant to this editor...
I'm completely in favor of marijuana/cannabis legalization personally, but has Mr. Bongwarrior considered maybe getting a name change? As problematic as Mr. Doletryy has been for the user(s) in question during the last couple of days, he does have a point about the name.
...(who is DustyAmbers (T-C-L), incidentally).
I figured as much, but you know.. it's always better if the person tells us himself. :)

Zoloft
Trustee
Wikipedia User: Stanistani
Wikipedia Review Member: Zoloft
Actual Name: William Burns
Nom de plume: William Burns

Unread post by Zoloft » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:22 pm

Look, it's fairly easy to end up having a beef with Wikipedia. New editors aren't warned about common pitfalls, or that admins are :sparkles: special people :sparkles: - or that newbies are regarded with suspicion and distrust.

You need to step back, take a deep breath, and lurk for a while on the forum. Read the blog posts. Get a new ISP and a new account on Wikipedia, then stay away from attacking or even correcting established users. Edit carefully and always be open for discussing what you edit. Be social. Leave templates of puppies and flowers on people's talk pages.

You might last longer. Might.

My avatar is sometimes indicative of my mood:
  • Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone
  • Zoloft bouncy pill-thing

lilburne
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Nastytroll
Wikipedia Review Member: Lilburne

Unread post by lilburne » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Zoloft wrote: You need to step back, take a deep breath, and lurk for a while on the forum. Read the blog posts. Get a new ISP and a new account on Wikipedia, then stay away from attacking or even correcting established users. Edit carefully and always be open for discussing what you edit. Be social. Leave templates of puppies and flowers on people's talk pages.

You might last longer be allowed to add more content that the WMF can turn into cash. Might.
FTFY
They have been inserting little memes in everybody's mind
So Google's shills can shriek there whenever they're inclined

greyed.out.fields
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: I AM your guilty pleasure
Actual Name: Written addiction

Unread post by greyed.out.fields » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:09 am

Zoloft wrote:Look, it's fairly easy to end up having a beef with Wikipedia. New editors aren't warned about common pitfalls, or that admins are :sparkles: special people :sparkles: - or that newbies are regarded with suspicion and distrust.

You need to step back, take a deep breath, and lurk for a while on the forum. Read the blog posts. Get a new ISP and a new account on Wikipedia, then stay away from attacking or even correcting established users. Edit carefully and always be open for discussing what you edit. Be social. Leave templates of puppies and flowers on people's talk pages.

Hardly a new user: extensive history of sock-puppetry.

My advice to Doletryy would be that writing "so-and-so is gay" on Wikipedia is not only something that will put you offside with administrators, it is also not the kind of thing that grown-ups do.
"Snowflakes around the world are laughing at your low melting temperature."

greyed.out.fields
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: I AM your guilty pleasure
Actual Name: Written addiction

Unread post by greyed.out.fields » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:38 am

greyed.out.fields wrote:
Zoloft wrote:Look, it's fairly easy to end up having a beef with Wikipedia. New editors aren't warned about common pitfalls, or that admins are :sparkles: special people :sparkles: - or that newbies are regarded with suspicion and distrust.

Hardly a new user: extensive history of sock-puppetry.

My advice to Doletryy would be that writing "so-and-so is gay" on Wikipedia is not only something that will put you offside with administrators, it is also not the kind of thing that grown-ups do.
Ooh, that's a bit harsh, come to think of it. I also advise you to never get involved in a land war in Asia.

Is it even physically possible to dislike this movie?
"Snowflakes around the world are laughing at your low melting temperature."

turnedworm
Critic
Wikipedia User: Worm That Turned
Actual Name: Dave Craven

Unread post by turnedworm » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:09 am

My take? I'll be referring people to this thread, the next time they call wikipediocracy something unpleasant.

iii
Habitué
Wikipedia User: ජපස
Wikipedia Review Member: iii

Unread post by iii » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:27 pm

turnedworm wrote:My take? I'll be referring people to this thread, the next time they call wikipediocracy something unpleasant.
:grouphug:

Doletryy
Banned

I am jaredgk2008 master sockpuppeter at wikipedia

Unread post by Doletryy » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:57 pm

The truth is I am jaredgk2008 ,I am a 9 year wikipedia vandal and I have over 200 sockpuppet accounts. I never ever get any recognition ever.
My favorite targets are Lee Corso ,Woody Paige, Jay Mariotti, Ryan Lewis, Lou Holtz, Tony Kornheiser, Larry Sanger,Eric Nagler,

I also write things in other articles like listing Lee Corso as a titanic passenger or Woody Paige as a Christian Saint

I change their birth years, where they were born and raised. I add fake info about their childhood (I wrote that woody paige hated bumble bees or that Lee Corso only communicates through whistling or that Motley Crue got tattoos of Ryan Lewis on the inside of their mouths) I go through the whole bios and add things too like i'll add that Woody Paige also was a writer for jawsmovie.com website or that Larry Sanger used to have a computer in his mouth in high school (that may be true)

I made believe I was another sockmaster (FrozenFan2) then i admitted i wasn't but MarnetteD and Winklevi didn't believe me .I actually made MarnetteD fight with clerk Vangengie debating whether FrozenFan2 was me or not and whether to run a checkuser on me .It got real heated

I made Mr Potto fight with Ponyo and Bbb23 because both of them told Mr Potto to calm down and he was very offended by that going onto Ponyo's page to fight with her.Mr Potto is the guy who always reports one of my socks to the SPI page

I have a different IP for every sock and i never make more than 1 edit with each sock

It's so fun. I've even ran for adminship but my page was deleted ,

I love to vandalize NeilN's userpage (i wrote he banned his own grandmother)

I have tons of vandalism undetected on wikipedia. I had Lee Corso's birthplace as South Amboy stay for a year, I had him being born in Montreal for a few months, I had that Lee Corso was the father of Henrik freischander last months, and there is more

People on wikipedia who should be admins: ElKevbo, Hammersoft, Robert McLenon, MarnetteD, Flyer22, Jivecat (Kevin Forsyth), but of course none of them will because they are too good for that
if you want to see how i turned people against each other read:

back to last edits made by blocked User:FrozenFan2 sock, User:TheSimpsons98. WP:DUCK. See contributions here: [9] -- WV ● ✉ ✓ 21:36, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
Comments by other users[edit]
Accused parties may also comment/discuss in this section below. See Defending yourself against claims.
I am Jason I am not a sockpuppet, i am reverting those edits back because that blocked user had the right info and it was reverted because he or she was a vandal. I believe that any info that is correct should stay even if it was added by a vandal. Run a checkuser,i guarantee you will find i am not a sockpuppet. Stop reverting good edits from vandals.everyone has a right to have their content stay if its not vandalism — Preceding unsigned comment added by MarkusAlBertson (talk • contribs) 21:40, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
Actually, no one has a "right" to edit Wikipedia, and edits made by block-evading sockpuppets are subject to removal. If you were a Wikipedian in good standing -- which you are not as of yet -- you could revert and take responsibility for those edits, but seeing as how your account was just created today, and that you are reverting edits that they made, there is no reasonable conclusion that can be drawn except that you are a sock- or meatpuppet of FrozenFan2. BMK (talk) 22:05, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
That's where you are wrong. The whole ocncept of wikipedia is everyone can edit. Just because some is evading a block doesn't mean their edits should be reverted because they are vandals. It's like you're playing favorites. Wikipedia is about getting info ,not about who puts that info in.I am not a puppet of this person. I am a casual observer who saw an injustice. — Preceding unsigned comment added by MarkusAlBertson (talk • contribs) 22:21, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
Actually everyone can edit as long as they add reliable sources when adding info. FrozenFan2 never got that concept and neither have you. This adds to the suspicion that you are one and the same. MarnetteD|Talk 22:25, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
Plus the inability to sign their own posts. --‖ Ebyabe talk - Union of Opposites ‖ 22:28, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
@MarkusAlBertson: You left a message on Winkelvi's talk page. It may come as a surprise to you, but CheckUser data is not the only way we determine who is and isn't a sockpuppet on Wikipedia, so whatever you've done to make it so that your account will look technically different from FrozenFan2 and his socks isn't going to help you as much as you apparent believe it will. (Incidentally, just a tip from a long-time observer here, swearing on your mother's life or your grandfather's grave is a pretty sure tip-off that you're a sockpuppet.) BMK (talk) 22:58, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
It should be noted that the edits you claim that you are defending are old enough that they would not be in the "recent changes" queue when you created your account so the only way you would know about them is that you knew they had been made in the first place. MarnetteD|Talk 23:06, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
Does my grammar look like Frozen Fan ok the truth is I look through sockpuppet case pages . I recall the fact that your site falsely blocked over a hundred of suspected 'socks' recently only to be found out to be wrong. This whole site is a witch hunt that hides behind 'duck' nonsense. So many good editors are lost this way. — Preceding unsigned comment added by MarkusAlBertson (talk • contribs) 23:23, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
Yes, actually, your lack of proper writing ability looks very much like FrozenFan and all of his socks --- very much so. And I note that you have just admitted to lying to make yourself look less suspicious - "I saw the investigation in Recent Changes ... well, ok, the truth is I look through sockpuppet case pages." And why would that be, to pick up tips on how to avoid being spotted as a sock? Besides, as far as I'm aware there's no way to "browse" through cases - you put a name into a search box and it returns the connected pages. Are you saying that you randomly typed in "FrozenFan2", sorta like the 100 monkeys coming up with Hamlet? BMK (talk) 23:32, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
Can we please reopen for a new one, User:TheCrazyGuy6? Thanks. --‖ Ebyabe talk - Union of Opposites ‖ 01:53, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
@Ebyabe: Open a new investigation, please, this one is in the middle of a debate. Vanjagenije (talk) 01:56, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Bbb23: I just noticed with what you just hatted, that I had been posting in a section I shouldn't have been. I blindly followed the others posting there, and should have been paying closer attention, but didn't. My sincere apologies. As far as your statement about inappropriate comments - what, specifically, was inappropriate? -- WV ● ✉ ✓ 04:28, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Clerk, CheckUser, and/or patrolling admin comments[edit]
I blocked this person indefinitely. He's either that Jared vandal (some person who's been in junior high since 2008, I think), or he's pretending to be. Either way, good riddance. Treat as Jaredgk2008. Please check for sleepers. Block on sight, disable talk page and email. Drmies (talk) 23:59, 1 August 2015 (UTC)
He admits being jaredgk2008 [10]. Closing this case. Vanjagenije (talk) 00:10, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Yep. Well, maybe he's putting on a show, but even then it's still worth it since we're dealing with someone dead-set on disrupting. I got an email saying much of the same stuff. *Yawn* Drmies (talk) 00:18, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Vanjagenije I would take that admission with a huge grain of salt. This would not be the first or even the 100th time I have seen one sock claim to be someone that they are not. It would be much better if a user comparison report were run on all three names and if Drmies suggestion of checking for sleepers was finished before closing this report. MarnetteD|Talk 00:16, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Yes. Drmies (talk) 00:18, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
@MarnetteD and Drmies: I've already endorsed a sleepers check here: Wikipedia:Sockpuppet_investigations/Jaredgk2008#02_August_2015. Vanjagenije (talk) 00:21, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
This discussion is inappropriate and disruptive, and some of the users shouldn't even be posting in this section, let alone saying the things they are saying.--Bbb23 (talk) 04:16, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
The following discussion has been closed. Please do not modify it.
Vanjagenije a check of Jaredgk2008 (talk · contribs) edits show zero crossover with FrozenFan or Markus. The checkuser needs to be conducted with FF2 as the sockmaster if it is to be of any use at all. Also this report needs to be reopened before it is archived. MarnetteD|Talk 00:25, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
@MarnetteD: I don't understand your request. What would be the benefit of comparing MarkusAlBertson with FrozenFan2? Vanjagenije (talk) 00:28, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Vanjagenije the benefit would be in getting to the root of who the sock master is. I made the point in my first post that just because Markus claimed to be a sock of Jared does not mean that he is. In my second post I showed that there is no crossover in the pages edited between Jared and Markus. I think that Drmies post of "Yes" means that the check should be done against FrozenFan2. My apologies to D if I am wrong. Is there any reason that a check cannot be run agains both editors? MarnetteD|Talk 00:36, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
@MarnetteD: Who is the master is not so important. The goal of the SPI is to stop disruption made by sockpuppets, and not necessarily to determinate the master. Anyway, MarkusAlBertson swears and guarantees that he has different IP than FrozenFan2, so even if he is FrozenFan2, he probably changed IP address. This means that Checking him against FrozenFan2 is probably a waste of time. He is indefinitely blocked, and our primary goal is not to investigate who is the master, but to find and block potentially disruptive new socks. That is shy I endorsed a CheckUser based on him. Vanjagenije (talk) 01:12, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Vanjagenije who is the master is important and I am not sure that you are fulfilling your duties as a clerk if that is your starting point. The only way to correctly catch future socks is to get the right sock master. You seem to be ignoring the fact that it does not matter what he swears. Anyone who is socking is not to be trusted and I am amazed those words are what you are hanging you decision on. The user has already been blocked so the goal of this SPI is to make sure that we have the correct sock and master tied to each other. A checkuser takes but a moment or two so it is not a waste of time to check against both users. Since there is no crossover of edits with Jared a checkuser there is just as likely to be a waste of time. Since you seem to think that my concerns are a waste of your time I would request that you ask another clerk to take a look at this. MarnetteD|Talk 01:26, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
I have agree with MarnetteD here, Vanjagenije. I don't understand why you wouldn't want a CU. To look for sleepers as well as make sure all the "ducks" are in a row (pun intended). The second I read that the sock "admitted" being a longtime sock master with tons of sock accounts, I knew it was a ruse so a CU wouldn't be run. Perhaps it is time for another clerk to take a look at this. -- WV ● ✉ ✓ 01:31, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
@/Winkelvi: I do want the CU to look for sleepers, that is why I endorsed the sleepers check. Why I think the check against FrozenFan2 is not needed is explained in my previous post. I don't understand your reasoning. You say that he admitted being a sock of a different master so to avoid CheckUser. Why would he do that? He got blocked anyway, so why would he avoid CheckUser? That makes no sense. He was blocked anyway, and all accounts that share his IP will be blocked after the sleepers check. And, yes, feel free to ask other clerks to take a look. Vanjagenije (talk) 01:38, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Because he's not too bright (demonstrated by returning over and again with IPs and sock accounts). He was just trying another tactic. But, yes, you do need to have the account run against FF2. If for nothing else but because there are several of us who believe quite strongly it is FF2. -- WV ● ✉ ✓ 01:46, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Vanjagenije you now have two editors and Drmies "yes" to the post about checking for sleepers requesting that action be taken here. Is there some underlying reason as to why you refuse to acknowledge these? MarnetteD|Talk 01:54, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Vanjagenije It should also be noted that Drmies edit summary blocking Markus that Jared is not mentioned. It would be far better to get this done "right" rather than "quickly" MarnetteD|Talk 01:59, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
@MarnetteD: Yes, there are several reasons, and I explained them above. I am not going to endorse a check just because three (or three hundred) editors tell me to do so. I base my decision on certain arguments which I already explained above. I can repeat them: (a) The account is already blocked, so it is not important to know who is the master, it makes no difference; (b) The user explicitly stated several times that he guarantees his IP does not match that of the master, which means that he probably changed the IP address to deceive us (CU can't help in such cases). I didn't see any of those arguments being refuted by anybody here. My duty is to endorse or decline CU requests based on arguments and reasons, and not based on desires of other users. I explained my arguments why I don't think check against FrozenFan2 is needed. You should try to find another clerk who agrees with you rather that try to persuade me to go against my reasoning. Vanjagenije (talk) 02:07, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Vanjagenije so you are saying that you are above the community rather than part of it. Nice. BTW in this post Markus says I am Jared - note he does not "swear it" as you claim. Yet in Markus very first post to this page he states "I am Jason". Why have you chosen to believe one and not the other? This sloppiness on your part is troubling to say the lease. BTW the way to get another clerk to look at it is to reopen it so please remove you closure. If you want to do the right thing that is. MarnetteD|Talk 02:20, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Vanjagenije Would you please show me were WP:CONSENSUS does not apply to SPIs? MarnetteD|Talk 03:49, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
@Beyond My Ken: Please, do not revert edits made by SPI clerks [11]. See WP:SPI/PROC: "Clerks may remove or refactor (within reason) any material by any user that is not strictly relevant to SPI. This material should not be reinstated by anyone other than Clerks or CheckUsers." I removed your irrelevant quoting [12], so please do not revert it. Vanjagenije (talk) 01:04, 2 August 2015
Last edited by Zoloft on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Hatted 'cause imbecilic wall of text.

Bielle
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: Bielle
Wikipedia Review Member: Bielle

Re: I am jaredgk2008 master sockpuppeter at wikipedia

Unread post by Bielle » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Have we anything to learn from this? I haven't the time or the patience to read enough to find out for sure, but I would put money on "No". (Not much money, but some.)

Zoloft
Trustee

Unread post by Zoloft » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:47 pm

@Doletryy,

Find something about Wikipedia to criticize, use proper spelling and grammar, and make a point concisely.

Or I will just combine the two topics into one, clean it up, lock it, and put you on mute.

Grow. Up.

--Zoloft (site admin)

• Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone

Midsize Jake
Site Admin

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Well, I for one am genuinely impressed. I suspect we could all learn a lot from Mr. Doletryy/Jaredgk/Potto/FrozenFan/ad-infinitum if we would only make the effort to track down all the edits made by all 200 accounts and fact-check the ones that remain in place. What we could (or would) do with that knowledge is anyone's guess, and given that there would be no financial remuneration involved I can't imagine anyone actually making that effort, but still. You've got to be impressed, at the very least.

Zoloft
Trustee

Unread post by Zoloft » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:18 am

From my inbox:
Doletryy wrote:.You are an idiot. My grammar and spelling is miles ahead of yours .Anyone who criticizes someones spelling and grammar is a bigot and you sir are a bigot. My generation doesn't need to write proper because it's the internet . You can't force people to follow grammar and spelling rules in everyday life and online, expression should not be stifled by stupid grammar and spelling rules,only old crusty bigots like your ugly self feel the same. I will never follow grammar and spelling rules,i am not in college anymore I don't have to. You are a jerk

You are a bigot I am never growing up, you jerkoff. I will act this way as long as i want.And everyone i ever met loves me so i must be doing something right. I collect SSI for sitting on my ass vandalizing wikipedia all day. And there is nothing you can do about it you idiot

[Redacted] is a sexual predator but you don't give a crap do you. You'd rather insult me instead of him right

You lighten up,I will never grow up because living like a kid is fun and living like an adult sucks. I hope you die of cancer
Take a hike, kid.

• Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone

The Joy
Habitué
Wikipedia Review Member: The Joy

Unread post by The Joy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:16 am

Zoloft wrote:From my inbox:
Doletryy wrote:.You are an idiot. My grammar and spelling is miles ahead of yours .Anyone who criticizes someones spelling and grammar is a bigot and you sir are a bigot. My generation doesn't need to write proper because it's the internet . You can't force people to follow grammar and spelling rules in everyday life and online, expression should not be stifled by stupid grammar and spelling rules,only old crusty bigots like your ugly self feel the same. I will never follow grammar and spelling rules,i am not in college anymore I don't have to. You are a jerk

You are a bigot I am never growing up, you jerkoff. I will act this way as long as i want.And everyone i ever met loves me so i must be doing something right. I collect SSI for sitting on my ass vandalizing wikipedia all day. And there is nothing you can do about it you idiot

[Redacted] is a sexual predator but you don't give a crap do you. You'd rather insult me instead of him right

You lighten up,I will never grow up because living like a kid is fun and living like an adult sucks. I hope you die of cancer
Take a hike, kid.
Are we sure this isn't the time of the year where David Gerard (T-C-L) trolls us with stuff like this? :unsure:

Reminds me of what I said in another thread not too long ago:
The Joy wrote:On Wikipedia Review, this often happened:

New guy: "Those evil Wikipedians banned me!"

WR: "What!?"

New guy: "They censored me and locked my talkpage!"

WR: "An outrage, sir, an outrage!"

New guy: "Wikipedia is truly evil!"

WR: "Preach it, brother!"

New guy: "They banned me for putting pictures of penises on the main page!"

WR: "... and...?"

New guy: "That's it! Man, I thought you guys were cool."

WR: "Well, yes, you proved that an idiot can edit Wikipedia, but you aren't giving us anything substantial."

(Internal discussion about the value of critics like "New guy" and egg salad recipes lead to inconclusive decision on "New guy" until he proves he is a complete idiot and having him hurts the forum's reputation.)

So, Wikipediocracy was created with a higher standard, so there are critics (even from WR) who have been disappointed and left either voluntarily or, rare cases, forcibly. It's just... no... we're not dealing with "New guys" like I just described. Not anymore. Too many headaches and those kind of "critics" give more points to the Andy Dingleys and Faes on Wikipedia. :wacko:
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"Is it your thesis that my avatar in this MMPONWMG was mugged?" -Moulton

MysteriousStranger
Critic
Wikipedia User: Muhahaha...I'll never tell!

Unread post by MysteriousStranger » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Black Kite wrote:Clearly, the fact that Bongwarrior's talkpage has been vandalised by over a dozen throwaway accounts in the last month or so, all making drug-related claims, is completely irrelevant to this editor (who is DustyAmbers (T-C-L), incidentally).

Incidentally, that was me, and it is irrelevant to DustyAmbers. I'm not planning on any such activity here, though---I like the fact that one can actually speak freely on this site about the issues affecting Wikipedia without getting blocked for it.

If you're wondering why, it's not like I have any grudge against Bongwarrior, nor against pot in general (not a user, but not against it either). He seems nicer than most of the other admins. It just irks me that he can block people for username violations when he himself is guilty of a rather egregious one.

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:35 am

MysteriousStranger wrote:I'm not planning on any such activity here, though
In that case, :welcome:
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

MysteriousStranger
Critic
Wikipedia User: Muhahaha...I'll never tell!

Unread post by MysteriousStranger » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Poetlister wrote:
MysteriousStranger wrote:I'm not planning on any such activity here, though
In that case, :welcome:
Thank you! It's good to be here.

Mr. Distracto
Contributor

Unread post by Mr. Distracto » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:18 am

I detest evil administrators, specifically the Wicked Administrator of the West.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:20 am

Mr. Distracto wrote:I detest evil administrators, specifically the Wicked Administrator of the West.
She's just mad because someone dropped the dox on her sister.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Mr. Distracto
Contributor

Unread post by Mr. Distracto » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:21 am

Vigilant wrote:
Mr. Distracto wrote:I detest evil administrators, specifically the Wicked Administrator of the West.
She had nice shoes, though.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:26 am

Mr. Distracto wrote:
Vigilant wrote:
She had nice shoes, though.
To die for.

Anthony765
Banned
Wikipedia User: FrozenFan2
Actual Name: Anthony Nichols

Unread post by Anthony765 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:27 am

I remember Jaredgk2008. I remember him trying to help me out on other articles I was editing before I got banned, like Wayne Knight, Bill Fagerbakke, Pluto (The disney character), Ludwig Von Drake, and various others. Yes, I am FF2 by the way. I'm glad he tried to stand up for me against those horrible users and admins. It's because it's all MarnetteD fault for getting me banned and blaming me to the admins which is also unfair that I agree. All I've been trying to do Is fix mistakes in articles and adding sources which I have been doing, following the rules, and I was updating them too. Don't ever trust that evil shit MarnetteD, he's been stalking me for the past months and weeks on there and it's getting really annoying, and his buddy Ebaybe was also gaining up on me too. First of all, if he saw my edits when I first started editing wiki in the past this year, he should have never stocked me and cause all this trouble against me in the first place when I started :angry:, and he shouldn't have stuck his stupid nose were I didn't belong. And most of all, when he posted on an Sockpuppet/investigation page of me, he even gave out some personal information of the state of were I was editing from and my IP address editing information too of were I was editing from, It's against the law to do that!!!!!! he should know by now!!!!!! :angry:, giving out other people information they don't know and never met in there life's. You can't do that. I am not very happy about that now! I'm really pissed for what he did, showing my information there and other mean stuff!, I'm not going to post the link here of were he posted it, because I want to keep my information privet on here. I'm done with wikipedia. I'm not going to put up with his stupid crap against me. I would have been just fine on the site if he had never sticked his nose were it didn't belong!, jerk MarnetteD I hope they ban him! :angry: Besides, he's an idiot!

P.S. Also, thanks for standing up for me Jaredgk2008.

unwanted
Critic
Wikipedia User: Kww

Unread post by unwanted » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:45 am

Anthony765 wrote:I remember Jaredgk2008. I remember him trying to help me out on other articles I was editing before I got banned, like Wayne Knight, Bill Fagerbakke, Pluto (The disney character), Ludwig Von Drake, and various others. Yes, I am FF2 by the way. I'm glad he tried to stand up for me against those horrible users and admins. It's because it's all MarnetteD fault for getting me banned and blaming me to the admins which is also unfair that I agree. All I've been trying to do Is fix mistakes in articles and adding sources which I have been doing, following the rules, and I was updating them too. Don't ever trust that evil shit MarnetteD, he's been stalking me for the past months and weeks on there and it's getting really annoying, and his buddy Ebaybe was also gaining up on me too. First of all, if he saw my edits when I first started editing wiki in the past this year, he should have never stocked me and cause all this trouble against me in the first place when I started :angry:, and he shouldn't have stuck his stupid nose were I didn't belong. And most of all, when he posted on an Sockpuppet/investigation page of me, he even gave out some personal information of the state of were I was editing from and my IP address editing information too of were I was editing from, It's against the law to do that!!!!!! he should know by now!!!!!! :angry:, giving out other people information they don't know and never met in there life's. You can't do that. I am not very happy about that now! I'm really pissed for what he did, showing my information there and other mean stuff!, I'm not going to post the link here of were he posted it, because I want to keep my information privet on here. I'm done with wikipedia. I'm not going to put up with his stupid crap against me. I would have been just fine on the site if he had never sticked his nose were it didn't belong!, jerk MarnetteD I hope they ban him! :angry: Besides, he's an idiot!

P.S. Also, thanks for standing up for me Jaredgk2008.
I thank you for providing this mature and well-reasoned contribution that illustrates the typical sockpuppeteer mentality.

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever
Wikipedia User: Carrite
Wikipedia Review Member: Timbo
Actual Name: Tim Davenport
Nom de plume: T. Chandler

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:46 am

Welcome to WPO, Anthony!

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:50 pm

unwanted wrote:I thank you for providing this mature and well-reasoned contribution that illustrates the typical sockpuppeteer mentality.
I thank you for providing this mature and well-reasoned contribution that illustrates the typical anti-sockpuppeteer mentality.
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

Anthony765
Banned

Unread post by Anthony765 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:24 pm

@unwanted What do you mean by that I'm asking? Are you saying your against me? I'm a little confused. Can you reply as soon as you can so i can understand what you meant.

thekohser
Majordomo
Wikipedia User: Thekohser
Wikipedia Review Member: thekohser
Actual Name: Gregory Kohs

Unread post by thekohser » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Anthony765 wrote:@unwanted What do you mean by that I'm asking? Are you saying your against me? I'm a little confused. Can you reply as soon as you can so i can understand what you meant.
That's weird, I had zero difficulty in understanding what he said!
"...making nonsensical connections and culminating in feigned surprise, since 2006..."

Zoloft
Trustee

Unread post by Zoloft » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:45 pm

Ok, Anthony. You've vented against the bad things that happened to you.
You're here at a place where we discuss the pros and cons of Wikipedia.

What led you to edit in the first place?

• Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone

Ross McPherson
Gregarious

Unread post by Ross McPherson » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:31 pm

This site is meant to be above Wikipedia, isn't it? No kids, especially not disturbed ones, whether or not it is just a charade - or have I missed something?
Thoroughly impartial

Tarc
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Tarc

Unread post by Tarc » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Ross McPherson wrote:This site is meant to be above Wikipedia, isn't it? No kids, especially not disturbed ones, whether or not it is just a charade - or have I missed something?
I think all new users here are issued one (1) coil of rope upon entry. It's up to them whether to use it; if they refrain, they get to stick around.
"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door."

Anthony765
Banned

Unread post by Anthony765 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Hey, guy's, I'm also sorry for writing swears on my message by the way, I apologize to the admin here too. It's just that, I was just mad at them for they way they treated me there, I've tried my best to be polite too them and such stuff, I'm never mean to anyone at all, I'm polite in real life. And all they did is they treated me as the trouble maker there. Since all that happened, I'm never going back on there and edit anymore. It's just I wanted to fix all the mistakes I saw on there and in real life sometimes there information on there articles are wrong sometimes, and some people around the world get confused by there information when they do research there, and the Admins don't take the time to fix them. That's why.

P.S. I'm still sorry for writing swears on my first message.

unwanted
Critic
Wikipedia User: Kww

Unread post by unwanted » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:47 am

Anthony765 wrote:@unwanted What do you mean by that I'm asking? Are you saying your against me? I'm a little confused. Can you reply as soon as you can so i can understand what you meant.
Don't worry about it. Your assistance has been invaluable.

Konveyor Belt
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: formerly Konveyor Belt

Unread post by Konveyor Belt » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:21 am

Wikipediocracy: Always Improving
Always improving...

Zoloft
Trustee