Been Around Forever
kołdry
Wikipedia User: Carrite
Wikipedia Review Member: Timbo
Actual Name: Tim Davenport
Nom de plume: T. Chandler

Deconstructing a Lynch Mob

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:42 am

The dreaded "sockmaster" Peter Damian received a community ban for his oh, so sneaky alternate account created while sanctioned, Asockofcourse (T-C-L).

This action was recently referenced on the Wikimedia-l list, the link to the ban discussion being found at this URL:

link

Guess what? Peter is still here almost 5 years later.

===========

I was wondering the fate of those seeking to throw him off the side of the ship. Here's the complete list of pitchforkers who opined against him and what they're doing to "build the encyclopedia" today...

1. Accuser: Ryan Postlethwaite (T-C-L) (Administrator) - Three edits total in 2014: one to a talk page, a typo fix, and creation of one redirect.

2. Who then was a gentleman? (T-C-L) - Gone since Dec. 2, 2009.

3. Mikaey (T-C-L) - Current active Wikipedian.

4. Roux (T-C-L) - Retired July 8, 2012.

5. Mazca (T-C-L) (Administrator) - 11 edits since August 2013.

6. Katerenka (T-C-L) (was Javert) - Last edit to mainspace: Jan. 7, 2011.

7. Bullzeye (T-C-L) - Last edit: Feb. 5, 2010.

8. JamieS93 (T-C-L) (Administrator) - Last edit: Sept. 28, 2013.

9. Jennavecia (T-C-L) - "Semi-retired" from 2009 to 2013; recently returned to WP.

10. Rodhullandemu (T-C-L) - Banned from Wikipedia by ArbCom, March 25, 2011.

11. Tznkai (T-C-L) - Current active Wikipedian.

12. Will Beback (T-C-L) - Indefinitely blocked for tendentious editing, Feb. 27, 2012. Recently unblocked by ArbCom.

13. Gloss (T-C-L) (formerly iMatthew) - Current active Wikipedian.

14. Pastor Theo (T-C-L) - Indefinitely blocked sockpuppet of Ecoleetage, wiped out in Sept. 2009.

15. Toddst1 (T-C-L) (Administrator) - Dramatically blocked his own account in protest in Feb. 2014.

16. The Thing That Should Not Be (T-C-L) (formerly Until It Sleeps) - Retired March 8, 2011.

17. Jeni (T-C-L) - Retired Dec. 13, 2013.

18. AniMate (T-C-L) (Administrator) - Current active Wikipedian.

19. The Wordsmith (T-C-L) (formerly Firestorm) - Last edit Sept. 19, 2013.

20. Athenaera (T-C-L) - 14 edits since November 2013.

Not much of a lynch mob...

RfB

TungstenCarbide
Habitué
Wikipedia User: TungstenCarbide
Wikipedia Review Member: TungstenCarbide

Re: Deconstructing a Lynch Mob

Unread post by TungstenCarbide » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:50 am

Also Chillum. Seven edits in the last year, probably just to keep his admin status.

"Hello, I am Chillum. I like to chill out and smoke the herb. I sell a coins for a living. I like to develop software." https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =611325570

Oh Jesus, and then there's Ironholds; "close the lid on this saga."
Gone hiking. also, beware of women with crazy head gear and a dagger.

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:01 am

So Peter, what is the backstory of your ban?

RfB

Anthonyhcole
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Anthonyhcole

Unread post by Anthonyhcole » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:09 am

Randy from Boise wrote:So Peter, what is the backstory of your ban?
Mmm. What's your crime?

Zoloft
Trustee
Wikipedia User: Stanistani
Wikipedia Review Member: Zoloft
Actual Name: William Burns
Nom de plume: William Burns

Unread post by Zoloft » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:13 am

Anthonyhcole wrote:
Mmm. What's your crime?
Wait, wait, I know this one! :iknowiknow: The pursuit of knowledge in an ethical manner, propelled by a sense that people can be just and fair if you just give them the facts.

That's almost always a bannable offense.

My avatar is sometimes indicative of my mood:
  • Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone
  • Zoloft bouncy pill-thing

Hex
Retired
Wikipedia User: Scott

Unread post by Hex » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:21 am

Good post, Tim. I recall noticing a little while ago how almost all the names in any historic community ban discussion resolve (Popups is useful for quickly trying this) as abandoned, blocked or banned themselves. It's positively Stalinesque in some cases. I'd like to see more breakdowns along the line of this one, I'll try producing one if I find the time.
My question, to this esteemed Wiki community, is this: Do you think that a Wiki could successfully generate a useful encyclopedia? -- JimboWales
Yes, but in the end it wouldn't be an encyclopedia. It would be a wiki. -- WardCunningham (Jan 2001)

cyofee
Critic
Wikipedia Review Member: cyofee

Unread post by cyofee » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:27 am

Anthonyhcole wrote:
Mmm. What's your crime?
He was exposing FT2's socking to insert pro-zoophilia information, his subsequent lies about socking while pursuing high positions on WP, his promotion of a pseudoscience called "Neurolinguistic Programming" and the cover-up (by Oversight) of everything by David Gerard and some other cabalists.

Funny how both FT2 and Gerard are now disgraced as well.
http://goo.gl/maps/LpI0u - Wikipediocrats around the world

dogbiscuit
Retired
Wikipedia User: tiucsibgod

Unread post by dogbiscuit » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:14 am

cyofee wrote:
Anthonyhcole wrote:
Mmm. What's your crime?
He was exposing FT2's socking to insert pro-zoophilia information, his subsequent lies about socking while pursuing high positions on WP, his promotion of a pseudoscience called "Neurolinguistic Programming" and the cover-up (by Oversight) of everything by David Gerard and some other cabalists.

Funny how both FT2 and Gerard are now disgraced as well.
I would caution that Cyofee's formulation of the zoophilia issue is the appropriate one, people should not make the leap from editing articles to a presumption of activity (cf spanking and another popular thread here). Having said that, it is then worth noting that one of the principles of NLP in simple terms is that if you act the part you can then be the part (see mirroring), so FT2 is unwise to protest too much if people get the wrong end of the stick.

FT2's real disgrace was when he orchestrated what can only be termed blackmail against Peter in the name of ArbCom which even the unembarrassable ArbCom could not stomach. However, my sense is he is not so much in disgrace as low profile. Same with Gerard, for someone in disgrace, he still operates with a lot of freedom, is allowed to present himself as the voice of Wikipedia and is involved in some WMF committee or other.
Time for a new signature.

dogbiscuit
Retired
Wikipedia User: tiucsibgod

Unread post by dogbiscuit » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:33 am

To summarise the issue, Peter, like Greg, was incensed that he had been unfairly treated, and was driven by that sense of injustice to pursue those involved to rectify the injustice. Being Wikipedians, they could not reconcile being called to account and having a sense of justice and fair play with appropriate behaviour so they branded Peter as an undesirable. Peter gave them enough rope to hang him so they did, but he had an irritating habit of rising from the dead and FT2 had the bright idea of putting a stake through his heart with a real world attack.

Peter can present himself as grouchy and aggressive so always gives people the excuse to throw in the civility excuse, but the next phase is always the killer for banned users, because it is Wikipedia's coloured triangle; once marked, it is that mark that defines you on Wikipedia, not your actions. It is impossible to remove the mark and the presumption is that you are not even fit for the slave labour of Wikipedia, no "Arbeit macht frei" (as Fae and his gazillion uploads to Commons has shown), and of course the general population of Wikipedia are unaware of what goes on in the hidden machinations of the inner cabals, they are blissfully unaware of the foundations that their brave new world (veers away gracefully from the previous theme at the last minute) is based upon. By association, we here are also marked with a triangle as a group.

So to untangle this, what is really needed is a top down reform in how people are treated. Treat people appropriately, manage interactions on Wikipedia even handedly and many other reforms would roll into place because rational discussion could take place.
Time for a new signature.

Midsize Jake
Site Admin
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:45 am

We might also add that the incident that immediately led to the "community ban" was this statement by FT2 regarding an alternate account used by Geogre (T-C-L), namely Utgard Loki (T-C-L). Mr. Damian couldn't stomach the hypocrisy involved, and when FT2 registered on Wikipedia Review and began posting to that same thread, PD apparently linked to the discussion a couple of times on Wikipedia and they were not happy about that. Geogre later had his admin rights revoked and left WP for good. In further irony news, he claimed he had created the alternate account at least in part due to constant hounding by User:Mattisse (T-C-L), who in turn was banned within just a few months for pretty much the same sort of thing.

(I should probably add that part of the reason I take the trouble to mention this is because in that same thread, from late July 2009, I wrote that "within five years, politicians and legislatures around the world are going to start enacting some fairly tough laws to, for one thing, make domain owners responsible for user-generated content." I'm afraid the politicians and legislatures around the world are nearly out of time, though I have to say it would be really cool for me personally if some country or other passed a law like that on July 29, exactly five years after that post. I'm not optimistic though - the recent "Right to be Forgotten" ruling in the EU might get the ball rolling, but I'm afraid I probably should have just gone with the full 10 years for that prediction.)

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:17 pm

dogbiscuit wrote:To summarise the issue, Peter, like Greg, was incensed that he had been unfairly treated, and was driven by that sense of injustice to pursue those involved to rectify the injustice. Being Wikipedians, they could not reconcile being called to account and having a sense of justice and fair play with appropriate behaviour so they branded Peter as an undesirable.
This is exactly my sense of the general situation.

RfB

Peter Damian
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Peter Damian
Wikipedia Review Member: Peter Damian

Unread post by Peter Damian » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Midsize Jake wrote:We might also add that the incident that immediately led to the "community ban" was this statement by FT2 regarding an alternate account used by Geogre (T-C-L), namely Utgard Loki (T-C-L). Mr. Damian couldn't stomach the hypocrisy involved, and when FT2 registered on Wikipedia Review and began posting to that same thread, PD apparently linked to the discussion a couple of times on Wikipedia and they were not happy about that. Geogre later had his admin rights revoked and left WP for good. In further irony news, he claimed he had created the alternate account at least in part due to constant hounding by User:Mattisse (T-C-L), who in turn was banned within just a few months for pretty much the same sort of thing.

(I should probably add that part of the reason I take the trouble to mention this is because in that same thread, from late July 2009, I wrote that "within five years, politicians and legislatures around the world are going to start enacting some fairly tough laws to, for one thing, make domain owners responsible for user-generated content." I'm afraid the politicians and legislatures around the world are nearly out of time, though I have to say it would be really cool for me personally if some country or other passed a law like that on July 29, exactly five years after that post. I'm not optimistic though - the recent "Right to be Forgotten" ruling in the EU might get the ball rolling, but I'm afraid I probably should have just gone with the full 10 years for that prediction.)
All good accounts above, but this one is the most accurate. It was indeed the hypocritical treatment of Geogre that got my goat. It was of course my fault for breaking an interaction ban, I suppose.

In the leaked arb mails it was clear that many thought FT2 was guilty of the socking, but felt he was too highly placed to do anything.

And what is it with geni?
User:Peter Damian is currently subject to a community ban on the English
wikipedia.
Original details at
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... _is_enough
geni Mon Jun 16 23:32:04 UTC 2014
What impelled him to do that?
οὐκ ἀγαθὸν πολυκοιρανίη: εἷς κοίρανος ἔστω

Midsize Jake
Site Admin
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Peter Damian wrote:What impelled him to do that?
Other than the fact that Mr. Geni seems to be a bit of a jerk, that looks like he thought he was correcting Steven Walling's assertion that "SOFIXIT" is an appropriate response to those who point out that WP articles (on Medieval history, in this case) are a more than a little bit sucky. He could have written something like, "that's not a good response when the person making the criticism is banned," but then people might think he had some sympathy for you, and presumably he can't have that.

It's possible that Mr. Walling wasn't aware of your account status, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was, and posted the SOFIXIT response anyway knowing it could easily be interpreted as "snarky."

If he has a reason for personally disliking you that's specific to a past dispute or something like that, I'm not aware of it, but on Wikipedia that's always possible, if not probable.

Kumioko
Muted
Wikipedia User: Kumioko; Reguyla
Nom de plume: Persona non grata

Unread post by Kumioko » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:29 pm

dogbiscuit wrote:So to untangle this, what is really needed is a top down reform in how people are treated. Treat people appropriately, manage interactions on Wikipedia even handedly and many other reforms would roll into place because rational discussion could take place.
I couldn't agree with this more. It doesn't matter how many shitty apps they create to try and make editing look prettier, if they can't get editors to treat each other with respect they are going to fail at improving retention.

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Peter Damian wrote:
And what is it with geni?
User:Peter Damian is currently subject to a community ban on the English
wikipedia.
Original details at
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... _is_enough
geni Mon Jun 16 23:32:04 UTC 2014
What impelled him to do that?
Hey, it captured my attention — witness this thread.

Nice work, Mr. Streisand...

RfB

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:38 pm

cyofee wrote:Funny how both FT2 and Gerard are now disgraced as well.
They're both stil admins. FT2 is also an edit filter manager, a rarer button.
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:42 am

Poetlister wrote:
cyofee wrote:Funny how both FT2 and Gerard are now disgraced as well.
They're both stil admins. FT2 is also an edit filter manager, a rarer button.
Its even rarer to find someone who actually knows how to use the button.

everyking
Critic
Wikipedia User: Everyking
Wikipedia Review Member: Everyking

Unread post by everyking » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:59 am

Game-players, people who are just there for the petty politics and drama or some pathetic lust for power, seldom last very long. Wikipedia enables them, but it also enables other game-players to take them down a notch, and they normally leave whenever they lose a fight, since they lack any real commitment. For these people, the encyclopedia is just a sideshow, or the means to an end. They are like parasites, constantly draining the community of content creators; their life-cycle is short, but there are always new bloodsuckers to take their place.

Tznkai, one of the supposedly active ones, is an interesting character. I've been observing him for years. He mainly busies himself with asinine bureaucratic tasks, but he has a curious habit of disappearing for months at a time, returning for a brief, feverish interval, then vanishing again.

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:24 am

everyking wrote:Tznkai, one of the supposedly active ones, is an interesting character. I've been observing him for years. He mainly busies himself with asinine bureaucratic tasks, but he has a curious habit of disappearing for months at a time, returning for a brief, feverish interval, then vanishing again.
Funny you should mention that. There's still a chart of his weird editing patterns on Wikipedia, from 2005. It was prepared for his first RFA, which flopped dramatically.
That is the ONLY image associated with him, anywhere, on any WMF project. He has never posted anything to Commons.

PS: did you know that a substantial number of Wikipedia admins hang out on the Minecraft IRC channels routinely? Have a look at the logs.

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:32 am

EricBarbour wrote:
everyking wrote:Tznkai, one of the supposedly active ones, is an interesting character. I've been observing him for years. He mainly busies himself with asinine bureaucratic tasks, but he has a curious habit of disappearing for months at a time, returning for a brief, feverish interval, then vanishing again.
Funny you should mention that. There's still a chart of his weird editing patterns on Wikipedia, from 2005. It was prepared for his first RFA, which flopped dramatically.
That is the ONLY image associated with him, anywhere, on any WMF project. He has never posted anything to Commons.

PS: did you know that a substantial number of Wikipedia admins hang out on the Minecraft IRC channels routinely? Have a look at the logs.
I'm going to guess bipolar.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Kiefer.Wolfowitz
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: Kiefer.Wolfowitz

Unread post by Kiefer.Wolfowitz » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:09 am

Joint custody of a kid, usually on alternating weeks.
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)
You run into assholes all day; you're the asshole.

Peter Damian
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Peter Damian
Wikipedia Review Member: Peter Damian

Unread post by Peter Damian » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Oh yes, thanks to Tim for starting this thread. It will be five years ago this August.

[edit]Tim speculates on my motivation:
The extremist in both camps feel wronged by the other party. Most have been treated shabbily — or feel they have been treated shabbily even if that treatment was justifiable. You know the names of the WPO people in this boat, led first and foremost by Greg Kohs/”The Kohser” and Edward Buckner/”Peter Damian.” But they are really no different in motivation than people on WP like “Prioryman” or “Fae” or “Russavia” or “Demiurge1000,” etc.
Tim Davenport /// Carrite /// Randy from Boise June 18, 2014 at 6:38 am
It’s almost as difficult to judge your own motivation as it is other people’s. I have always been fascinated by the idea of Wikipedia. I was one of the very early editors, after all. I am both fascinated and repelled by the idea that knowledge perhaps doesn’t come from credentialled experts or specialist, but can come from relatively unspecialised contributors. You know, the crowd guessing the weight of the bull at the country fair. It’s only natural that someone with a deep interest in the idea would stay interested in Wikipedia.

I also have sympathy with the people who have been so badly treated by Wikipedia. I would genuinely like to see reform on Wikipedia and I would genuinely like to help build bridges.

I naturally have sympathy for the people who build content and do good work. This is because I defend and encourage and mentor the same kind of people in real life. And here is the odd thing. In real life I am not different from the ‘Peter Damian’ character. I am quite outspoken and I stick up for people when they are badly treated and so on. In real life, while I have been in a few scrapes, I have no reason to complain. I have achieved pretty much everything I want to achieve, and a few things more. Yet the same character and approach has been unsuccessful on Wikipedia.

Perhaps it is bandwidth. In real life, you sort things out by meeting someone and having a drink or lunch and you make them laugh. In Wikipedia this is not encouraged. Indeed, if you suggested it, they would call the police.
οὐκ ἀγαθὸν πολυκοιρανίη: εἷς κοίρανος ἔστω

HRIP7
Denizen
Wikipedia User: Jayen466
Wikipedia Review Member: HRIP7
Actual Name: Andreas Kolbe

Unread post by HRIP7 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Peter Damian wrote:In real life, you sort things out by meeting someone and having a drink or lunch and you make them laugh. In Wikipedia this is not encouraged. Indeed, if you suggested it, they would call the police.
Funny. :D

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Peter Damian wrote:Oh yes, thanks to Tim for starting this thread. It will be five years ago this August.

[edit]Tim speculates on my motivation:
The extremist in both camps feel wronged by the other party. Most have been treated shabbily — or feel they have been treated shabbily even if that treatment was justifiable. You know the names of the WPO people in this boat, led first and foremost by Greg Kohs/”The Kohser” and Edward Buckner/”Peter Damian.” But they are really no different in motivation than people on WP like “Prioryman” or “Fae” or “Russavia” or “Demiurge1000,” etc.
Tim Davenport /// Carrite /// Randy from Boise June 18, 2014 at 6:38 am
It’s almost as difficult to judge your own motivation as it is other people’s. I have always been fascinated by the idea of Wikipedia. I was one of the very early editors, after all. I am both fascinated and repelled by the idea that knowledge perhaps doesn’t come from credentialled experts or specialist, but can come from relatively unspecialised contributors. You know, the crowd guessing the weight of the bull at the country fair. It’s only natural that someone with a deep interest in the idea would stay interested in Wikipedia.

I also have sympathy with the people who have been so badly treated by Wikipedia. I would genuinely like to see reform on Wikipedia and I would genuinely like to help build bridges.

I naturally have sympathy for the people who build content and do good work. This is because I defend and encourage and mentor the same kind of people in real life. And here is the odd thing. In real life I am not different from the ‘Peter Damian’ character. I am quite outspoken and I stick up for people when they are badly treated and so on. In real life, while I have been in a few scrapes, I have no reason to complain. I have achieved pretty much everything I want to achieve, and a few things more. Yet the same character and approach has been unsuccessful on Wikipedia.

Perhaps it is bandwidth. In real life, you sort things out by meeting someone and having a drink or lunch and you make them laugh. In Wikipedia this is not encouraged. Indeed, if you suggested it, they would call the police.
Couple the above attitude, which I share, with the extremely poor behavior of the wikirati and it's a recipe for fury.
That fire's long gone cold for me.

Now I'm just in it to punish the worst.
To put fear into the hearts of those who might be tempted to do evil.

Seems to be working.

Saint_Michael_(Roman_Catholic)#Role_and_mission (T-H-L)
In Roman Catholicism Saint Michael has four distinct roles. First, he is the Supreme Enemy of Satan and the fallen angels. He vanquished Satan and ejected him from Paradise and will achieve victory at the hour of the final battle with Satan.Still working on it. Secondly, he is the Christian angel of death: at the hour of death, Saint Michael descends and gives each soul the chance to redeem itself before passing.Are you en.wpers listening? Saint Michael's third role is weighing souls in his perfectly balanced scales (hence the saint is often depicted holding scales) on Judgment Day.Most are found wanting And finally, Saint Michael is the Guardian of the Church.Do we get tax deductions?
Note the resemblance!
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Hex
Retired
Wikipedia User: Scott

Unread post by Hex » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Do not reduce Drama Saint!
My question, to this esteemed Wiki community, is this: Do you think that a Wiki could successfully generate a useful encyclopedia? -- JimboWales
Yes, but in the end it wouldn't be an encyclopedia. It would be a wiki. -- WardCunningham (Jan 2001)

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Lol, Hey Vigilant where did you find my picture. Seems like only yesterday I was fighting the forces of evil. I still have the costume..hehe!

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Kumioko wrote:Lol, Hey Vigilant where did you find my picture. Seems like only yesterday I was fighting the forces of evil. I still have the costume..hehe!
I get more of a Professor Chaos vibe from you...

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Its kind of a then and now thing...lol

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:11 am

TungstenCarbide wrote:Also Chillum. Seven edits in the last year, probably just to keep his admin status.

"Hello, I am Chillum. I like to chill out and smoke the herb. I sell a coins for a living. I like to develop software." https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =611325570
Chillum, Chillum, Chillum.

TungstenCarbide
Habitué
Wikipedia User: TungstenCarbide
Wikipedia Review Member: TungstenCarbide

Unread post by TungstenCarbide » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:16 am

tarantino wrote:
TungstenCarbide wrote:Also Chillum. Seven edits in the last year, probably just to keep his admin status.

Chillum, Chillum, Chillum.
"I was distracted, but I am back"

The man's on Fire! making all manner of wikiwork except content.
Gone hiking. also, beware of women with crazy head gear and a dagger.

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:30 am

Don't forget to ask him who "Until(1==2)" is..... :angry:

cyofee
Critic
Wikipedia Review Member: cyofee

Unread post by cyofee » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:09 am

EricBarbour wrote:Don't forget to ask him who "Until(1==2)" is..... :angry:
Or HighInBC.
http://goo.gl/maps/LpI0u - Wikipediocrats around the world