Would "bitches" allow russavia back?

neved
Gregarious
kołdry
Location: Here, for whatever reason, is the world. And here it stays. With me on it.

Would "bitches" allow russavia back?

Unread post by neved » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:27 pm

The last time Russavia (T-C-L) came back after being blocked for almost a year, screaming "hey bitches i'm back"
So the question is if "bitches" would allow russavia back this time too?
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... ck_request
Unblock request

Orologio blu.svg
This blocked user is asking that his block be reviewed:

Russavia (block log • active blocks • global blocks • autoblocks • contribs • deleted contribs • abuse filter log • creation log • change block settings • unblock • checkuser (log))

Request reason:
I'd like to propose that the block on myself be lifted. I was blocked in June 2013, and the block was put up for community discussion, with an immediate consensus supporting the block. The reason for the block is that I had drafted an article that discussed Jimmy Wales in a way that offended him, and included supporting media (which I solicited) hosted on Wikimedia Commons.

The media was removed from English Wikipedia (but not Commons). I am not seeking to reopen the discussion about whether that content should be restored to Wikipedia, and since the block I have not pursued the issue in a disruptive manner. Rather, I have made valuable posts to my talk page, highlighting places in which unrelated Wikipedia content is out of compliance with our copyright policies.
I have consistently made high quality contributions to both Wikipedia and Commons, and whilst it is true that I have been involved in some controversies, the depth of my commitment to the vision of our projects is amply demonstrated by the majority of my contributions. This block should be lifted so I can continue to engage as a good faith member of our community. Thank you for your consideration. Russavia (talk) 16:07, 8 June 2014 (UTC)
BTW that unblock request was "declined" by an impersonator of Wil
This user has repeatedly violated the bounds of decency and propriety. His trolling with the Pricasso painting was well beyond the pale. He should stay blocked until the heat death of the universe. DO not unblock without speaking directly with the Executive Director. Regards, Wil
"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children." Golda Meir

snowskarlet
Critic
Wikipedia User: Fylbecatulous

Re: Would "bitches" allow russavia back?

Unread post by snowskarlet » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:09 pm

neved wrote: BTW that unblock request was "declined" by an impersonator of Wil
This user has repeatedly violated the bounds of decency and propriety. His trolling with the Pricasso painting was well beyond the pale. He should stay blocked until the heat death of the universe. DO not unblock without speaking directly with the Executive Director. Regards, Wil
Wil Sinclair(WMF) (T-C-L)

...and this impersonation account was promptly blocked by GorillaWarfare (T-C-L)!

I find this astounding on the face of it. What in the world could Wil have been thinking of? This seems to demonstate a majestic lack of judgment on his part...

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:14 pm

snowskarlet wrote:

...and this impersonation account was promptly blocked by GorillaWarfare (T-C-L)!

I find this astounding on the face of it. What in the world could Wil have been thinking of? This seems to demonstate a majestic lack of judgment on his part...
Well, they asked hi to get involved.
I guess they should have been more specific on how to get involved.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Zoloft
Trustee
Wikipedia User: Stanistani
Wikipedia Review Member: Zoloft
Actual Name: William Burns
Nom de plume: William Burns

Unread post by Zoloft » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Vigilant wrote:
snowskarlet wrote:

Well, they asked hi to get involved.
I guess they should have been more specific on how to get involved.
The way I read it, Wil is not impersonating a WMF employee, some troll is impersonating Wil.

My avatar is sometimes indicative of my mood:
  • Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone
  • Zoloft bouncy pill-thing

snowskarlet
Critic
Wikipedia User: Fylbecatulous

Unread post by snowskarlet » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Zoloft wrote: The way I read it, Wil is not impersonating a WMF employee, some troll is impersonating Wil.
Ah, I believe you. Much relieved.

neved
Gregarious
Location: Here, for whatever reason, is the world. And here it stays. With me on it.

Unread post by neved » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:14 am

Of course it was somebody impersonating Wil.
Real Wil is happily editing (building a better encyclopedia)
Everyone, I don't have time to keep coming back here to "vote" on one informal RfC after another. I'm trying to build a better encyclopedia. My goal for this month was to hit the "very active contributors" threshold by doing 100 edits on the encyclopedia itself. Now, I'm just trying to keep up with these silly off-topic debates on this talk page. Could we please just settle this? Formal RfC, ArbCom, whatev's. I don't care. I just want to spend more of my time building a better encyclopedia than dealing with silly wikipolitics. I'll be perfectly frank here: I have better things to do both on-wiki and IRL. Should I now create an informal RfC to see if everyone agrees with me? Thanks. ,Wil (talk) 03:30, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
I was thinking about that "build a better encyclopedia"... Could something good be built from something that is as unfair as wikipedia is?
Once again I'm using a comparison with the Soviet Union. I am sure many first communists genuinely tried to build a better world.
They did not see, or rather did not want to see Stalin's concentration camps, secreter tribunals, forced collectivization, secrecy, lying, dishonesty and corruption of their leaders, lack of freedoms, abuse of human rights and so on, and so on.
They were busy, building a better world.
Of course the severity and the numbers of atrocities on wikipedia cannot be compared to atrocities of the Soviet Union,
but wikipedia with its two dozen bullies who call themselves "the community" also has great potentials to ruin lives of the editors and the subjects of BLP.
I believe that no encyclopedia can be built in such environment as wikipedia has.
"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children." Golda Meir

Off2riorob
Contributor
Wikipedia User: Off2riorob
Wikipedia Review Member: Off2riorob

Unread post by Off2riorob » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:02 am

Seems his unblock request has failed

(permanent link)

seems a shame really from a lutz point of view it would have been totally amusing to watch the dramah ensue after his return

As I have seen users get a cool username and get away with all sorts - support as per User:Nannobear https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nanobear - User:Nyttend https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nyttend
Last edited by Zoloft on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: made link permanent

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Off2riorob wrote:Seems his unblock request has failed

(permanent link)

seems a shame really from a lutz point of view it would have been totally amusing to watch the dramah ensue after his return

As I have seen users get a cool username and get away with all sorts - support as per User:Nannobear https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nanobear - User:Nyttend https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nyttend
There, there Scott.
Perhaps in another year, you and Ashley can make another run at that windmill.

I forgot that Ashley already won that particular contest.
It must make you burn while you pee to know that you are vastly less useful to en.wp that Ashley van Haeften.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

neved
Gregarious

Unread post by neved » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:39 pm

It will be a pity if russavia is not allowed back. He mastered to be a great trolling clown, and lately I am reading wikipedia mostly for a good laugh, the only thing it is good at.

Who else but russavia could have came up with this suggestion for DYK hook http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk: ... _the_Roads
We should then have the hook,...DYK...Vladimir Zhirinovsky put a ring on his big cock, and then placed it between Ms XXX's tits? Let's see how you guys would handle that one eh. Lighten up.....geeeez. Russavia ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) 22:21, 26 March 2012 (UTC)

and who else but russavia could have said this at Jimbo's talk
When I masturbate in public, I don't really feel any different than when I do it in private; can you possibly tell us why when you masturbate in public, it hurts? Y u no be Russavia ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) 19:42, 27 January 2012 (UTC)

Of course russavia is also a dirty, dishonest bully, but I believe there's much more harm by allowing him to keep his administrative tools on commons than allowing him to English Wikipedia. I mean one bully more one less who cares.

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 am

How about allowing him to edit Jimbo's talk pages and the usual drama/troll places and nowhere else?
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:45 pm

See also his new sockpuppet This cowboy's running from himself.

Like Kumioko and many others before him, Russavia has decided to simply ignore his indefinite block. Newyorkbrad (T-C-L), you should probably start preparing a legal threat. AGK (T-C-L), I think Russavia is self-employed, so to contact his employer you can use wikipedia's "email this user" function. It probably won't accomplish much, though.

JohnJ

Unread post by JohnJ » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:06 pm

tarantino wrote:See also his new sockpuppet This cowboy's running from himself.

Like Kumioko and many others before him, Russavia has decided to simply ignore his indefinite block. Newyorkbrad (T-C-L), you should probably start preparing a legal threat. AGK (T-C-L), I think Russavia is self-employed, so to contact his employer you can use wikipedia's "email this user" function. It probably won't accomplish much, though.
It won't accomplish anything at all.

Wikipedia is written by people like you -- I am people like me.

You forgot this sock that I started to use whilst the unblock discussion was going on. The pumped up little squirts were discussing whether they should set a 6 or 12 month period before I can request an unblock again, so the only thing left to say is......

Then there is this beauty from the AN/I:

"Oppose. The quotes presented by Smallbones clinch the matter for me. Russavia continues to harbor a poisonous grudge which is a toxin we do not need at Wikipedia. Binksternet (talk) 03:48, 10 June 2014 (UTC)"

Then we have this:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Zoloft
Trustee

Unread post by Zoloft » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:11 pm

:welcome:
Or more accurately, welcome back.

• Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone

Kumioko
Muted
Wikipedia User: Kumioko; Reguyla
Nom de plume: Persona non grata

Unread post by Kumioko » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Yeah indefinite blocks only affect the law abiding citizen so to speak. Nothing really prevents people from dodging it and certainly a large number of banned editors imply waited a few months and came back, some likely went on to become admins.

The fact is the structure and purpose of Wikipedia really prevent blocks being effective. You either let people edit or you don't, there really is no middle ground regardless of how hard they might try. In my case, i know I will never be allowed back and I more or less accept that. It doesn't mean I will stop editing and it doesn't mean they can do anything about it. My ban will never be effective because I choose for it not to be. If they block one account I'll simply create another 10. All they need to stop me is unblock me and that will be it since my ban was nothing more than abuse from bullies. They wont though because that sets the precedent that they concede. So I will continue for the next several years, they will continue to catch the ones I want them to catch and it will waste a lot of peoples time. Hopefully they figure that out at some point, probably not.

I said all that to say this, its the same with Russavia and a lot of others. Its nothing to do with their editing, its political. Russavia and myself share the commonality that we are politically and socially outcasts on Wikipedia. Both for different reasons but its not likely to change. So they block us because we disagree and that in turn causes us to turn into vandals, trolls, sockmasters and disruptions. The cycle is largely caused by the Wikipedia community and their abusive nature.

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Zoloft wrote::welcome:

neved
Gregarious

Unread post by neved » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:09 pm

tarantino wrote:
Please forgive my ignorance but who are we looking at at this picture?

eagle
Eagle

Unread post by eagle » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:18 pm

neved wrote:
tarantino wrote:
Obviously, the WikiConference USA panel discussion on paid editing.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Sadly I am old enough I not only know what this show is but I have watched and I can name at least 3 of them. Back when John Travolta had real eyebrows that is.:-)

Zoloft
Trustee

Unread post by Zoloft » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:11 am

Welcome_Back, Kotter (T-H-L) We'll leave all the banning and possible-reactivation stuff for later.

• Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:29 am

neved wrote:
tarantino wrote:
John Travolta is second from the right. Two of the other actors pictured died in 2012 from a heart attack.

Malik Shabazz
Critic
Wikipedia User: Malik Shabazz

Unread post by Malik Shabazz » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:21 am

Technically, they died of separate heart attacks. :D

Sparky
Critic

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:43 am

Malik Shabazz wrote:Technically, they died of separate heart attacks. :D
Fortunately, I was able to shield my keyboard from the spray of liquid after reading this post.

Sweet Revenge
Gregarious

Unread post by Sweet Revenge » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:49 am

:bow: At least 5% of your posts are funnier than hell.

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:13 am

neved
Gregarious

Unread post by neved » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:00 am

This cowboy's running from himself (T-C-L) does not even bother to hide his true identity, editing in russavia user space.
Maybe govcom secretly allowed russavia to come back under a different user name?

Zoloft
Trustee

Unread post by Zoloft » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:11 am

neved wrote:

This cowboy's running from himself (T-C-L) does not even bother to hide his true identity, editing in russavia user space.
Maybe govcom secretly allowed russavia to come back under a different user name?
That's an interesting theory, but I'm gonna say... no.

If they approved of Russavia doing that, what possible negative motivator could they use on everybody else?

They are far too wimpy to do anything more forceful than 'ban' or block.'

Maybe a little character assassination on the side...

• Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone

Notvelty
Retired

Unread post by Notvelty » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:14 am

If by"self-employed" you mean "living with Mummy", sure.
-----------
Notvelty

Notvelty
Retired

Unread post by Notvelty » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:26 am

JohnJ wrote:

It won't accomplish anything at all.

Wikipedia is written by people like you -- I am people like me.

You forgot this sock that I started to use whilst the unblock discussion was going on. The pumped up little squirts were discussing whether they should set a 6 or 12 month period before I can request an unblock again, so the only thing left to say is......

Then there is this beauty from the AN/I:

"Oppose. The quotes presented by Smallbones clinch the matter for me. Russavia continues to harbor a poisonous grudge which is a toxin we do not need at Wikipedia. Binksternet (talk) 03:48, 10 June 2014 (UTC)"

Then we have this:

:banana: :banana: :banana:
I must wonder where "JohnJ" came from. If he is Scott Bibby, then I can think of no better way to prove the standard wikipedian line. If not, I apologise profusely.
-----------
Notvelty

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Anything Binksternet says I pretty much think the opposite so if he says that Russavia shouldn't come back that's proof enough for me to have him unblocked immediately. Binky is one of the most poisonous personalities on Wikipedia and it defies logic how he hasn't been banned. But then again, he runs a lot of new editors off the site and generally acts like a jerk in discussions which seems to be acceptable behavior these days.

Michaeldsuarez
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Michaeldsuarez
Wikipedia Review Member: Michaeldsuarez

Unread post by Michaeldsuarez » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:22 am

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Commons:Administrators%27_noticeboard/User_problems&diff=126758776&oldid=126752931

Someone has to do something, although I doubt anything will happen. Russavia has too many friends, some innocent but too trusting.
Last edited by Michaeldsuarez on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:24 am

Stirring the plot for a community ban.

Any bets on how long it takes to get he desysoped on commons and globally locked?

Michaeldsuarez
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Michaeldsuarez
Wikipedia Review Member: Michaeldsuarez

Unread post by Michaeldsuarez » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:50 am

Michaeldsuarez wrote:https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Commons:Administrators%27_noticeboard/User_problems&diff=126758776&oldid=126752931

Someone has to do something, although I doubt anything will happen. Russavia has too many friends, some innocent but too trusting.
**sigh** It's hopeless (permalink). Commons is easy pickings for corrupt, deceitful individuals such as Russavia. Russavia lies to them, and they still love and protect him.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:43 am

Michaeldsuarez wrote:
Michaeldsuarez wrote:https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Commons:Administrators%27_noticeboard/User_problems&diff=126758776&oldid=126752931

**sigh** It's hopeless (permalink). Commons is easy pickings for corrupt, deceitful individuals such as Russavia. Russavia lies to them, and they still love and protect him.
Until the WMF steps on the commons admins ... hard ... this kind of nonsense will continue.

Cla68
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Cla68

Unread post by Cla68 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:20 am

Just had his talk page access revoked.

SB_Johnny
Habitué
Wikipedia User: SB_Johnny
Wikipedia Review Member: SB_Johnny

Unread post by SB_Johnny » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:54 pm

And now "Blackmane" is comparing him to Mbz. That's just insulting.
This is not a signature.

Alison
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Alison
Wikipedia Review Member: Alison
Actual Name: Alison Cassidy

Unread post by Alison » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:43 pm

-- Allie

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Alison wrote:Socks err'where ...
When does persistent sock puppeteer lead to global lock/ban?

Alison
Habitué

Unread post by Alison » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Alison wrote:Socks err'where ...
When does persistent sock puppeteer lead to global lock/ban?
Who knows? I guess we're about to find out though, as he's stepping up his socking game and beginning to annoy his supporters.

And - somewhat hilariously - he's starting to troll by sending me personalized messages in the useragent data :rotfl: That's pretty creative, tho' he's not the first to do that.
-- Allie

Coat of Many Colours
Contributor
Wikipedia User: Coat of Many Colours

Unread post by Coat of Many Colours » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:11 am

If Russavia had commissioned a decent artist, or even a reasonably competent indecent one, to provide a caricature of Jimbo Wales, he might have got a vote from me. But he didn't, and frankly what he did was witless and pretty goddamned offensive. To add insult to injury it is unfortunately way up there in J's beloved Google rankings.

Can't make Russavia out, essentially an exhibitionist (well yes) I guess. I do know I truly don't care.

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:00 am

Alison wrote:And - somewhat hilariously - he's starting to troll by sending me personalized messages in the useragent data :rotfl: That's pretty creative, tho' he's not the first to do that.
In other words, he is starting to copy Grawp.....

HRIP7
Denizen
Wikipedia User: Jayen466
Wikipedia Review Member: HRIP7
Actual Name: Andreas Kolbe

Unread post by HRIP7 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:11 am

Coat of Many Colours wrote:If Russavia had commissioned a decent artist, or even a reasonably competent indecent one, to provide a caricature of Jimbo Wales, he might have got a vote from me. But he didn't, and frankly what he did was witless and pretty goddamned offensive. To add insult to injury it is unfortunately way up there in J's beloved Google rankings.
I thought – despite myself – that it was pretty funny. As was the Wikimedia Foundation board's resulting "Pricasso amendment", invoked for Jimbo only.

Russavia also did some solid work on the Belfer Center matter.

dogbiscuit
Retired
Wikipedia User: tiucsibgod

Unread post by dogbiscuit » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:29 am

HRIP7 wrote: Russavia also did some solid work on the Belfer Center matter.
It is useful to highlight that. Russavia has an image with me of being a basement dwelling troll of little intellect (sorry, Russ!) but that work is of good quality, well investigated and well written with sound arguments being presented.

It begs the question why it is that Wikipedia and its siblings manage to create an environment where the worst sides of people are brought out rather than the best. What a waste!

I shall try and remodel my mental image to Russavia, the clever troll.
Time for a new signature.

dadod
Contributor
Actual Name: Danny

Unread post by dadod » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:06 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... une_2014_2

@ "Fuck Off, CheckUser Browser/1.0 (It's Me; ru)" useragent, with the Russian localization tag. :rotfl:

:deadhorse:

Notvelty
Retired

Unread post by Notvelty » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Coat of Many Colours wrote:
Can't make Russavia out,
Here, I'll help you. Whenever he opens his mouth or types something, just substitute

"me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me"
-----------
Notvelty

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Notvelty wrote:
Can't make Russavia out,
Here, I'll help you. Whenever he opens his mouth or types something, just substitute

You forgot the, "and fuck you..." at the end.

Coat of Many Colours
Contributor

Unread post by Coat of Many Colours » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:23 pm

HRIP7 wrote:
Coat of Many Colours wrote:If Russavia had commissioned a decent artist, or even a reasonably competent indecent one, to provide a caricature of Jimbo Wales, he might have got a vote from me. But he didn't, and frankly what he did was witless and pretty goddamned offensive. To add insult to injury it is unfortunately way up there in J's beloved Google rankings.
I thought – despite myself – that it was pretty funny. As was the Wikimedia Foundation board's resulting "Pricasso amendment", invoked for Jimbo only.

Russavia also did some solid work on the Belfer Center matter.
Perhaps I shouldn't be so censorious about something I don't the know the history of, but when I actually looked at the video I was pretty gobsmacked. And Pricasso as an artist really sucks.

There's something about Russavia my instinct tells me not to feed. Was amused though by the Wikipedia response you linked. Thanks for that.

Coat of Many Colours
Contributor

Unread post by Coat of Many Colours » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Notvelty wrote:
Can't make Russavia out,

Indeed. My impression too.

neved
Gregarious

Unread post by neved » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:49 pm

I have an open question for russavia that has been bothering me for quite some time. Russavia, you may respond it on my or your own meta talk.
So here's my question:

Russavia, you said:
A jury of my own peers? What an interesting trial that was then, when the accused was prevented from defending themselves, and when they attempted to, they were basically told "No, you can't do that", and were then duly escorted out of the courtroom, and locked out, whilst the trial continued. Stalin would be proud!en:User:Newyorkbrad is apparently a lawyer, so go ask him if what he participated in was a kangaroo court or not, and whether he thinks I had a fair ability to defend myself, not only accusations made by several people in that community, but also against accusations he himself made. russavia (talk) 05:36, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
Russavia, I cannot agree with you more, but I'd like to ask you please why, if you understand so well what is a show trial, what is a kangaroo court, why, russavia, you supported my ban, when I was not able to defend myself even at my own talk page?

Alison
Habitué

Unread post by Alison » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:52 pm

dadod wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... une_2014_2

@ "Fuck Off, CheckUser Browser/1.0 (It's Me; ru)" useragent, with the Russian localization tag. :rotfl:
The subsequent one was even better. Gotta give the guy bonus points for creative trolling :D

Code: Select all

Hi Ally Cat You Look So Purrrrrrrrrty http://i.imgur.com/HxrXK7y.jpg
-- Allie