Rachel Marsden stalked on Wikipedia

SB_Johnny
Habitué
kołdry
Wikipedia User: SB_Johnny
Wikipedia Review Member: SB_Johnny

Rachel Marsden stalked on Wikipedia

Unread post by SB_Johnny » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:15 pm

SB_Johnny wrote:He's also probably avoiding Canada, having had bad luck in love there.
Speaking of which: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... an_article

:popcorn:
This is not a signature.

MilesMoney
Critic
Wikipedia User: MilesMoney

Re: Will Jimbo buy this castle?

Unread post by MilesMoney » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:36 pm

SB_Johnny wrote:
SB_Johnny wrote:He's also probably avoiding Canada, having had bad luck in love there.

This is nuts. The subject of a BLP complains about defamation, so she's blocked?! :wtf2:

SB_Johnny
Habitué
Wikipedia User: SB_Johnny
Wikipedia Review Member: SB_Johnny

Unread post by SB_Johnny » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:04 am

MilesMoney wrote:
SB_Johnny wrote:

This is nuts. The subject of a BLP complains about defamation, so she's blocked?! :wtf2:
Just for background, she also happens to be the woman Jimbo broke up with on his talk page a few years back. I forget sometimes that not everyone has the backstories. We should really come up with a glossary sometime that we can link to.
This is not a signature.

Midsize Jake
Site Admin
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:36 am

Taken from Message from the article subject:
My name is Rachel Marsden and I am the subject of this Wikipedia article. For the past week, this biography of me has been subjected to repeated outright defamation and fallacies by an individual (some kind of apparently obsessed fan) who has waged an online campaign of harassment against me in various online forums, and through direct and indirect contact with my family, associates, employers, and clients, since approximately August 2013, the details of which have been included in at least two police reports and a U.S. civil court filing, and are available to anyone who might be interested in viewing them. The individual in question has posted on this article's talk page under both her IP address (resolving, as expected to Kansas City), and under the username "CammieD". A usercheck will serve to verify that this is indeed the same woman targeting me under different accounts...
Could this situation have something to do with this op-ed by Marsden in the Chicago Tribune? In it, she claims to reveal the identity of "Th3j3st3r," a well-known hacker whose cell phone apparently traces to the Kansas City area. The dates line up... The op-ed seems to suggest that he's not as big a deal as he thinks he is, so if User:CammieD (T-C-L) is somehow related to (or "in cahoots with") him, then the removal of most of the supposedly "unsourced" material in the Rachel Marsden (T-H-L) article, about various awards, writing credits, etc., would probably seem like an appropriate revenge-grab from his/their perspective. And naturally, the WP admins wouldn't want to get in the way of someone getting free-and-anonymous revenge, since that's practically Wikipedia's entire purpose.

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:58 am

SB_Johnny wrote:
MilesMoney wrote:
SB_Johnny wrote:

Just for background, she also happens to be the woman Jimbo broke up with on his talk page a few years back. I forget sometimes that not everyone has the backstories. We should really come up with a glossary sometime that we can link to.
She put a Tshirt of hers that allegedly had Jimmy Wales' semen stains on it up for sale on eBay.

I helped bid the price of the Tshirt for a bit.

She's insane in an Anne Coulter sort of way.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

MilesMoney
Critic

Unread post by MilesMoney » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:44 am

SB_Johnny wrote:
MilesMoney wrote: This is nuts. The subject of a BLP complains about defamation, so she's blocked?! :wtf2:
I was just going to say that it takes a scorecard to even keep track of the drama and the cast.

Not shocked that libertarian Jimbo was involved with a "Canadian conservative political columnist" who has a complicated legal past.

*edit*

I just read the "Personal life" section of her wiki-bio and it's fucking hilarious.

enwikibadscience
Habitué

Unread post by enwikibadscience » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:13 am

MilesMoney wrote:
I just read the "Personal life" section of her wiki-bio and it's fucking hilarious.
Personal life[edit]
In 2004, Marsden pled guilty to criminal harassment of her boyfriend, a Vancouver radio show host, following a breakup; she was given a conditional discharge with one year of probation.[17][37] In September 2007, a relationship between Marsden and an Ontario Provincial Police officer ended. She posted his photo and identified him on her blog as an anti-terrorism officer and claimed he had leaked secret anti-terrorism documents to her.[38] The officer filed a complaint of harassment against Marsden, but this was later dropped. The OPP launched a separate internal investigation into the alleged conduct of the officer, and he was cleared of any wrongdoing.[39][40]
On more than one occasion Marsden asked Wikipedia to delete her biography on the site. Her concerns led her to contact Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales in 2006, claiming that it was wrong and libelous. Wales stated his involvement with her article was handled through the normal channels, and was "routine". He also says he "recused [himself] from any further official action", after their relationship became personal.[41][42] On February 29, 2008, the technology gossip blog Valleywag claimed Wales and Marsden had entered into a relationship, and published instant messaging chats they allegedly exchanged.[43] On the following day Wales announced on his Wikipedia user page that he was no longer involved with her. In return, Marsden, who claimed to have learned about the breakup by reading about it on Wikipedia, turned to eBay and put up for auction a T-shirt and sweater with white stains that she claimed belonged to Wales.[14][42][44][45][46][47][48]
Really.

The Adversary
Habitué

Re: Rachel Marsden stalked on Wikipedia

Unread post by The Adversary » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:45 am

Hmm, for some reason the term "Bunny Boiler" pops into my mind every time I hear the name "Rachel Marsden".......

MilesMoney
Critic

Unread post by MilesMoney » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:59 am

The Adversary wrote:Hmm, for some reason the term "Bunny Boiler" pops into my mind every time I hear the name "Rachel Marsden".......
If I ever meet her, I hope I have a glove, a sock and a 12 foot pole.

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:22 am

MilesMoney wrote:If I ever meet her, I hope I have a glove, a sock and a 12 foot pole.
She'd probably like that. :B'

MilesMoney
Critic

Unread post by MilesMoney » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:27 am

EricBarbour wrote:
MilesMoney wrote:If I ever meet her, I hope I have a glove, a sock and a 12 foot pole.
She'd probably like that. :B'
You have a sick imagination.

It's just that she's the sort I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, so I'd put the sock on the end with glove over it so that I could shake her hand without coming too close.

I do have to give her points for persistence; not many would make such a horrible sacrifice in the failed attempt to get their preferred article version.

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Vigilant wrote:She put a Tshirt of hers that allegedly had Jimmy Wales' semen stains on it up for sale on eBay.

I think this is Vigilant's 5000th post, so well done.
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

enwikibadscience
Habitué

Unread post by enwikibadscience » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Poetlister wrote:
Vigilant wrote:She put a Tshirt of hers that allegedly had Jimmy Wales' semen stains on it up for sale on eBay.

:applause:

Really, if you can't get Jimbo's semen into your 5000th post, what good are you.

Isn't there a nuclear hurl smilie?

:blink:

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:49 pm

enwikibadscience wrote:
Poetlister wrote:

:applause:

Really, if you can't get Jimbo's semen into your 5000th post, what good are you.

Isn't there a nuclear hurl smilie?

:blink:
When I was but a wee lad, there was a radio station in San Jose with the call sign KOME.
Their tagline was, "Don't touch that radio...you've got KOME on your dial!"

I thought it was very funny as a teen.

http://www.ted.to/kome/decal.htm
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:04 am

Vigilant wrote:When I was but a wee lad, there was a radio station in San Jose with the call sign KOME.
And when I lived in the South Bay in the early 1980s, those damn stickers were everywhere. Urban blight. To those who liked that Foreigner/Journey/Foghat type of FM rock poo, it was heaven. I vastly preferred the insane drivel dished up by campus stations like KFJC. Still one of the most anarchic radio outlets I've ever encountered.

So, is someone going to do a blog post about Madame Marsden?

enwikibadscience
Habitué

Unread post by enwikibadscience » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:22 am

EricBarbour wrote:
Vigilant wrote:When I was but a wee lad, there was a radio station in San Jose with the call sign KOME.
And when I lived in the South Bay in the early 1980s, those damn stickers were everywhere. Urban blight. To those who liked that Foreigner/Journey/Foghat type of FM rock poo, it was heaven. I vastly preferred the insane drivel dished up by campus stations like KFJC. Still one of the most anarchic radio outlets I've ever encountered.

So, is someone going to do a blog post about Madame Marsden?
They still had they great big country station out of Bakersfield. You could pick it up in the South Bay, south and east, much of the East Bay, and in the Valley. But college radio, usually, and you got pirate stations in a few areas every once in a while.

Onto the topic.

She ain't got penis, why bother. The semen stain says, "No," to me.

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:38 pm

EricBarbour wrote:So, is someone going to do a blog post about Madame Marsden?
Can you imagine the vengeance she'd wreak on the author and the trustees here?

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Poetlister wrote:
Imagine how much traffic we'd get if we could talk HER into writing it herself. That would be awesomely awesome.

enwikibadscience
Habitué

Unread post by enwikibadscience » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:45 pm

EricBarbour wrote:
Poetlister wrote:
Imagine how much traffic we'd get if we could talk HER into writing it herself. That would be awesomely awesome.
She might be willing. Worth asking well.

Hersch
Retired
Wikipedia User: Herschelkrustofsky
Wikipedia Review Member: Herschelkrustofsky

Unread post by Hersch » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:20 pm

That may be, but I was charmed by her comment on this page:

https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=HXWYiigNf9w
“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
Malcolm X

Zoloft
Trustee
Wikipedia User: Stanistani
Wikipedia Review Member: Zoloft
Actual Name: William Burns
Nom de plume: William Burns

Unread post by Zoloft » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm certain there would be a warm welcome for Rachel here.

My avatar is sometimes indicative of my mood:
  • Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone
  • Zoloft bouncy pill-thing

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:58 pm

I enjoyed her battle with that schlemiel, the jester and his sycophants. He has almost as many people fooled as Jimmy.

Zoloft
Trustee
Wikipedia User: Stanistani
Wikipedia Review Member: Zoloft
Actual Name: William Burns
Nom de plume: William Burns

Unread post by Zoloft » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:00 pm

tarantino wrote:I enjoyed her battle with that schlemiel, the jester and his sycophants. He has almost as many people fooled as Jimmy.
That was hilarious.

My avatar is sometimes indicative of my mood:
  • Actual mug ◄
  • Uncle Cornpone
  • Zoloft bouncy pill-thing

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:29 pm

I should mention this in passing:

Thanks to Judd Bagley, we have a copy of the early edit history of Rachel Marsden (T-H-L) from July 2005 to November 2006, when there was a determined campaign to cram Wikipedia full of as much defamation of her as possible.

As was noted on WR long ago, and not at all since then, much of it was the work of little-noticed Wikipedia administrator Bucketsofg (T-C-L), a Canadian and evident "muckracking amateur journalist" who clearly dislikes Marsden a great deal.

His consuming hatred of former Canadian MP Gurmant Grewal (T-H-L) is baffling. First thing he did on showing up on WP: started to attack Grewal. He also ran a blog for four years that did nothing but attack Grewal. (Bucketsofg gave up on Wikipedia in 2013.)

thekohser
Majordomo
Wikipedia User: Thekohser
Wikipedia Review Member: thekohser
Actual Name: Gregory Kohs

Unread post by thekohser » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:44 am

I'm cordial with Marsden, owing to my website hosting her self-authored wiki biography. I think if I asked her to write something for us, she would politely decline, saying something like "I wouldn't want to humor those jerks with the time it would take me to author a blog post for Wikipediocracy."
"...making nonsensical connections and culminating in feigned surprise, since 2006..."

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Hersch wrote:
That may be, but I was charmed by her comment on this page:

https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=HXWYiigNf9w
Do we know OzziePerch?

thekohser
Majordomo

Unread post by thekohser » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Speaking of which, Guy Chapman says:
I happen to know that Jimmy feels passionately about protecting Wikipedians - especially female Wikipedians - from harassment and cyberstalking.
"...making nonsensical connections and culminating in feigned surprise, since 2006..."

Auggie
Regular

Unread post by Auggie » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:37 am

It is interesting how the same events are treated differently in two BLPs.
Jimmy Wales article wrote:Wales had a brief relationship with Canadian conservative columnist Rachel Marsden in 2008 that began after Marsden contacted Wales about her Wikipedia biography.[117] After accusations that Wales's relationship constituted a conflict of interest, Wales stated that there had been a relationship but that it was over and said that it had not influenced any matters on Wikipedia,[118][119] a claim which was disputed by Marsden.[120]
Rachel Marsden article wrote:Marsden contacted Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales in 2006, claiming that her Wikipedia biography was libelous. Wales stated his involvement with her article was handled through the normal channels, and was "routine". He also says he "recused [himself] from any further official action", after their relationship became personal.[40][41] On February 29, 2008, the technology gossip blog Valleywag claimed Wales and Marsden had entered into a relationship, and published instant messaging chats they allegedly exchanged.[42] On the following day Wales announced on his Wikipedia user page that he was no longer involved with her. In return, Marsden, who claimed to have learned about the breakup by reading about it on Wikipedia, turned to eBay and put up for auction a T-shirt and sweater with white stains that she claimed belonged to Wales.[14][41][43][44][45][46][47]

Hex
Retired
Wikipedia User: Scott

Unread post by Hex » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:48 pm

That's an excellent find and deserves to be enshrined somewhere.
My question, to this esteemed Wiki community, is this: Do you think that a Wiki could successfully generate a useful encyclopedia? -- JimboWales
Yes, but in the end it wouldn't be an encyclopedia. It would be a wiki. -- WardCunningham (Jan 2001)

Auggie
Regular

Unread post by Auggie » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Hex wrote:That's an excellent find and deserves to be enshrined somewhere.
Thanks man. :B'

So much hypocrisy and shaming goes on there.

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:11 pm

That looks fair enough. The events are far less significant in the life of that great saint and benefactor of humanity Mr. Wales than they are in the life of Rachel Marsden. Thus under WP:WEIGHT they are given short shrift in the former's article.

Hex
Retired
Wikipedia User: Scott

Unread post by Hex » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:28 pm

Auggie wrote:

It really does.

Actually, a "he said, she said" post on the blog would be great, if we could collectively find a few more examples.
My question, to this esteemed Wiki community, is this: Do you think that a Wiki could successfully generate a useful encyclopedia? -- JimboWales
Yes, but in the end it wouldn't be an encyclopedia. It would be a wiki. -- WardCunningham (Jan 2001)

thekohser
Majordomo

Unread post by thekohser » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:17 am

Hex wrote:
Auggie wrote:

It really does.

Actually, a "he said, she said" post on the blog would be great, if we could collectively find a few more examples.
That would be great -- anything semi-systematic to analyze Wikipedia content is, I think, just the type of stuff that we should do more of.

I can say this -- the Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey "Personal life" sections read almost identically against each other, except that Simpson's bio discusses her pre-marital virginity.

And in Tom Cruise's bio, there's a nearly-full description of his wedding (and divorce) with Katie Holmes, but on Katie Holmes' bio, there's this interesting bit about "Following the <divorce> announcement, those close to Holmes stated that Holmes believed she had reason to fear that Cruise would abduct Suri, and also feared intimidation by the Church of Scientology.[99][100]", which is not mentioned on Cruise's bio.

On Ben Affleck, you learn that "Affleck and Garner will continue to live with their children in a Cliff May-designed ranch in Pacific Palisades", but that's not to be found on Garner's bio. Though, on hers, you can learn that they were married at Parrot Cay resort -- a fact not probed in such detail on Affleck's bio.

Auggie
Regular

Unread post by Auggie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Bill Clinton vs. Hilary Clinton
Bill Clinton article wrote:Impeachment
Main article: Impeachment of Bill Clinton

After the 1998 elections, the House voted to impeach Clinton, based on alleged acts of perjury and obstruction of justice related to the Lewinsky scandal.[36] This made Clinton the second U.S. President to be impeached, after Andrew Johnson. Impeachment proceedings were based on allegations that Clinton had illegally lied about and covered up his relationship with 22-year-old White House (and later Department of Defense) employee Monica Lewinsky.[119] After the Starr Report was submitted to the House providing what it termed "substantial and credible information that President Clinton Committed Acts that May Constitute Grounds for an Impeachment",[120] the House began impeachment hearings against Clinton before the mid-term elections. To hold impeachment proceedings, the Republican leadership called a lame-duck session in December 1998.
The impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton in 1999, Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist presiding

While the House Judiciary Committee hearings ended in a straight party-line vote, there was lively debate on the House floor. The two charges passed in the House (largely with Republican support, but with a handful of Democratic votes as well) were for perjury and obstruction of justice. The perjury charge arose from Clinton's testimony before a grand jury that had been convened to investigate perjury he may have committed in his sworn deposition during Paula Jones's sexual harassment lawsuit.[121] The obstruction charge was based on his actions to conceal his relationship with Lewinsky before and after that deposition.

The Senate later voted to acquit Clinton on both charges.[122] The Senate refused to meet to hold an impeachment trial before the end of the old term, so the trial was held over until the next Congress. Clinton was represented by Washington law firm Williams & Connolly.[123] The Senate finished a twenty-one-day trial on February 12, 1999, with the vote of 55 Not Guilty/45 Guilty on the perjury charge[122] and 50 Not Guilty/50 Guilty on the obstruction of justice charge.[124] Both votes fell short of the Constitutional two-thirds majority requirement to convict and remove an officeholder. The final vote was generally along party lines, with no Democrats voting guilty, and only a handful of Republicans voting not guilty.[122]

Clinton controversially issued 141 pardons and 36 commutations on his last day in office on January 20, 2001.[36][125] Most of the controversy surrounded Marc Rich and allegations that Hillary Clinton's brother, Hugh Rodham, accepted payments in return for influencing the president's decision-making regarding the pardons.[126] Some of Clinton's pardons remain a point of controversy.[127]
Hilary Clinton article wrote:Lewinsky scandal
Main article: Lewinsky scandal

In 1998, the Clintons' relationship became the subject of much speculation when investigations revealed that the President had had extramarital relations with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.[196] Events surrounding the Lewinsky scandal eventually led to the impeachment of Bill Clinton by the House of Representatives. When the allegations against her husband were first made public, Hillary Clinton stated that they were the result of a "vast right-wing conspiracy",[197] characterizing the Lewinsky charges as the latest in a long, organized, collaborative series of charges by Bill Clinton's political enemies[nb 8] rather than any wrongdoing by her husband. She later said that she had been misled by her husband's initial claims that no affair had taken place.[199] After the evidence of President Clinton's encounters with Lewinsky became incontrovertible, she issued a public statement reaffirming her commitment to their marriage, but privately was reported to be furious at him and was unsure if she wanted to stay in the marriage.[200] The White House residence staff noticed a pronounced level of tension between the couple during this period.[201]

Public reaction varied: some women admired her strength and poise in private matters made public, some sympathized with her as a victim of her husband's insensitive behavior, others criticized her as being an enabler to her husband's indiscretions, while still others accused her of cynically staying in a failed marriage as a way of keeping or even fostering her own political influence.[202] Her public approval ratings in the wake of the revelations shot upward to around 70 percent, the highest they had ever been.[202] In her 2003 memoir, she would attribute her decision to stay married to "a love that has persisted for decades" and add: "No one understands me better and no one can make me laugh the way Bill does. Even after all these years, he is still the most interesting, energizing and fully alive person I have ever met."[203]

DanMurphy
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Dan Murphy
Wikipedia Review Member: DanMurphy

Unread post by DanMurphy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:08 am

This just rolled through my twitter freed. Too good not to share.

Kingsindian
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Kingsindian

Unread post by Kingsindian » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:28 pm

I don't understand French, but the English article is kind of stating the obvious. When was Lebanon not prey to regional conflicts?

DanMurphy
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Dan Murphy
Wikipedia Review Member: DanMurphy

Unread post by DanMurphy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:55 pm

Kingsindian wrote:I don't understand French, but the English article is kind of stating the obvious. When was Lebanon not prey to regional conflicts?
The point is that Marsden now works for the Kremlin. Which I find very amusing.

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever
Wikipedia User: Carrite
Wikipedia Review Member: Timbo
Actual Name: Tim Davenport
Nom de plume: T. Chandler

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:23 pm

DanMurphy wrote:
Kingsindian wrote:I don't understand French, but the English article is kind of stating the obvious. When was Lebanon not prey to regional conflicts?
The point is that Marsden now works for the Kremlin. Which I find very amusing.
I was wondering about that sputniknews URL...

t

Kingsindian
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Kingsindian

Unread post by Kingsindian » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Politics makes strange bedfellows.

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Given the thread title, will this lead to her being stalked more on Wikipedia?

Bezdomni
Habitué
Wikipedia User: RosasHills

Karim Emile Bitar = Kremlin stooge?

Unread post by Bezdomni » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:44 pm

Are you suggesting that Karim Emile Bitar is an énarque-stooge for Kremlin hire, Dan? He seems to have advised the French parliament and the French defense ministry (among others), unless he's lying on his IRIS page, which doesn't sound likely listening to him. Just some random smear, Dan, or did you listen to the interview / discussion? Mardsen lets her guests talk, if this show is an example.

Maybe you're right. Plug me back into Buzzfeed. But this is the best interview I've heard on the situation in Lebanon and the Saudi purges for the moment. Actually I realized that while I was ironing I actually listened to two shows: Saudi purges... with the head of RFI, and a couple other folks, one of whom published at Éditions Robert Laffont (publisher of a popular encyclopedia until 2008).

Buzzfeed Wikipedia killed it of course.
los auberginos

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:13 pm

DanMurphy wrote:The point is that Marsden now works for the Kremlin. Which I find very amusing.
Here's one of her alternate twitter accounts, putinzoopark. Looks like she's friends with weev.

Another one of her accounts is non_disclosure, which has been suspended. She's been called a Kremlin propagandist before.