If anyone's keeping track of crazy people on Wikipedia....

EricBarbour

kołdry

Unread post by EricBarbour » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:30 am

How about Kolakowski (T-C-L)?
CURRENT VIEW:

Civilized countries? I do consider only countries such as Japan to be fully civilized because wisely, their oldest people, with only a small portion of their life span remaining to be lived out, volunteered for the near-suicide mission to save others. However, at their worst, they are worse than almost any other nation. Semi—civilized states: Poland, Germany, France etc. They do try to save people even if they heart has not beaten for an hour (not just professional soccer players, but they did the same for my father, extending his life by about 10 years); they seek volunteers for near—suicide missions from general population (of soldiers). Not civilized but close to it: They do save people for at most 15 minutes and seek volunteers from young men. Brutally uncivilized: Countries using 14 and 15 year olds in combat Foolishly brutally uncivilized: Using kids under 14 in combat (kids under 14 are useless for the purpose of armed combat)! Sincerely, Robert Kolakowski son of Stanislaw son of Jozef Elizabeth, NJ, 07202 Bialystok, Poland JMRC Hohenfels, Germany
Question/Proposal

The positive "holes" do not transmit power, the elctricity travels backwards in time. Proposed on 18APR2010 Robert Kolakowski son of Stanislaw son of Jozef Elizabeth, NJ, 07202

Because of the Research (pl.) run on me, I am forced to like Caliph ‘Umar a little, since women were frozen with fear when he appeared; and I am also forced to believe in the Hadith that states that Heaven will be full of poor men, and there will be a very few women. I am dead certain that second only to Devil Himself, a woman, is behind what has happened to me! Sincerely, Robert Kolakowski son of Stanislaw son of Jozef ElIzabeth, NJ, 07202 PS Women give birth to children! I do not care; I have no children!

Stierlitz
Regular
Wikipedia User: not a Wikipedian
Wikipedia Review Member: N/A

Re: If anyone's keeping track of crazy people on Wikipedia..

Unread post by Stierlitz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:20 am

EricBarbour wrote:How about Kolakowski (T-C-L)?
CURRENT VIEW:

Civilized countries? I do consider only countries such as Japan to be fully civilized because wisely, their oldest people, with only a small portion of their life span remaining to be lived out, volunteered for the near-suicide mission to save others. However, at their worst, they are worse than almost any other nation. Semi—civilized states: Poland, Germany, France etc. They do try to save people even if they heart has not beaten for an hour (not just professional soccer players, but they did the same for my father, extending his life by about 10 years); they seek volunteers for near—suicide missions from general population (of soldiers). Not civilized but close to it: They do save people for at most 15 minutes and seek volunteers from young men. Brutally uncivilized: Countries using 14 and 15 year olds in combat Foolishly brutally uncivilized: Using kids under 14 in combat (kids under 14 are useless for the purpose of armed combat)! Sincerely, Robert Kolakowski son of Stanislaw son of Jozef Elizabeth, NJ, 07202 Bialystok, Poland JMRC Hohenfels, Germany
Question/Proposal

The positive "holes" do not transmit power, the elctricity travels backwards in time. Proposed on 18APR2010 Robert Kolakowski son of Stanislaw son of Jozef Elizabeth, NJ, 07202

Because of the Research (pl.) run on me, I am forced to like Caliph ‘Umar a little, since women were frozen with fear when he appeared; and I am also forced to believe in the Hadith that states that Heaven will be full of poor men, and there will be a very few women. I am dead certain that second only to Devil Himself, a woman, is behind what has happened to me! Sincerely, Robert Kolakowski son of Stanislaw son of Jozef ElIzabeth, NJ, 07202 PS Women give birth to children! I do not care; I have no children!
Sounds like another crazy Son of Poland, Francis E. Dec.
THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS WORSE GANGSTER POLICE STATE, USING ALL OF THE DEADLY GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS. IN 1965 C.I.A. GANGSTER POLICE BEAT ME BLOODILY, DRAGGED ME IN CHAINS from KENNEDY N.Y. AIRPORT. SINCE THEN I HIDE in FORCED JOBLESS POVERTY, ISOLATED ALONE in this LOW DEADLY NIGERTOWN OLD HOUSE.

THE BRAZEN, DEADLY GANGSTER POLICE AND NIGER PUPPET UNDERLINGS SPRAY ME WITH POISON NERVE GAS from AUTOMOBILE EXHAUSTS AND EVEN LAWN MOWERS, DEADLY ASSAULTS. EVEN IN MY YARD, WITH KNIVES, EVEN BRICKS and STONES, EVEN DEADLY TOUCH TABIN, or ELECTRIC SHOCK “FLASH LITE” EVEN REMOTE ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AROUND CORNERS TRAJECTION of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS, or EVEN BLOODY MURDER “ACCIDENTS” TO SHUT ME UP FOREVER WITH A “SNEAK UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, EVEN WITH TRAINED PARROTING PUPPET ASSASSINS, IN MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISON FOR WRITING THESE UNFORGIVABLE, TRUTHFUL LETTERS.

UNTIL MY “UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, I, FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQUIRE, 29 MAPLE AVENUE, HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. I STAND ALONE AGAINST YOUR MAD DEADLY WORLD-WIDE CONSPIRATORIAL GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD COMMUNISM WITH WALL to WALL DEADLY GANGSTER PROTECTION, LIFE LONG SWORN CONSPIRATORS MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME, THE POLICE AND JUDGES, the DEADLY SNEAK PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTERS USING ALL THE GANGSTER DEADLY FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS.

THESE HANGMAN ROPE SNEAK DEADLY GANGSTERS, THE JUDGES AND THE POLICE trick-trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and murder the people to keep them TERRORIZED IN GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVERY for the COMMUNIST GANGSTER GOVERNMENT and CON ARTIST PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER PLAY BOY SCUM ON TOP. THE SECRET WORK of ALL POLICE in ORDER to MAINTAIN A COMMUNIST CLOSED SOCIETY.
The same world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD that CONTROLS YOU AS A TERRORIZED GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVE, PARROTING PUPPET.

Click for a bigger picture!YOU ARE A TERRORIZED MEMBER of the “MASTER RACE”, WORLD-WIDE FOUR BILLION EYE-SIGHT TELEVISION CAMERA GUINEA PIG COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD “MASTER RACE.” YOUR LIVING THINKING MAD, DEADLY WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD SECRET OVER-ALL PLAN: WORLD-WIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to EXPLORE AND CONTROL THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. With the ENDLESS “STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.” Namely the MAN MADE INSIDE-OUT PLANETS with NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. LOOK UP AND SEE THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY. THE WORLD-WIDE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE CLIMATE AND ATMOSPHERE. THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ROUND TRANSLUCENT EXOTIC GASEOUS ENVELOPE, WHICH the WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MANIPULATES THROUGH COUNTLESS EXACTLY POSITIONED SATELLITES, THE NEW FAKE, PHONY STARS IN THE SYNTHETIC “SKY”.

FOR AGES BEFORE FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS, APOIDIC NIGERS, INTERBREEDABLE WITH APES HAD NO ALPHABET, NOT EVEN NUMERALS.

SLAVERY CONSPIRACY OVER 300 YEARS AGO, IDEAL TINY BRAIN APOIDIC NIGER GANGSTER GOVERNMENT EYESIGHT T.V. GANGSTER SPY CAMERAS. C. GOD “NEW WORLD ORDER” DEGENERATION with “GIFTED” with ALL GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS NIGER DEADLY GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPET OR NIGER BRAIN PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE FRANKENSTEIN MACHINES, DEGENERATIVE DISEASE TO ETERNAL FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY, OVER-ALL PLAN through “ONE WORLD COMMUNISM” (top secret code word), meaning WORLD-WIDE ABSOLUTELY HELPLESS AND HOPELESS SIMPLE LANGUAGE MONGREL MULATTO APOIDIC NIGERS.

Worldwide SYSTEMATIC INSTANT-PLASTIC SURGERY BUTCHERY MURDER, “FAKE AGING”, SO ALL PEOPLE ARE DEAD OR USELESS BY AGE 70. DONE AT NITE TO YOU AS A FRANKENSTEIN SLAVE. PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER SLAVE, NOW, EVEN YOU KNOW I AM A MENACE to your world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD, THEREFORE, I MUST GO TO EXTERMINATION. BEFORE I AM EXTERMINATED BY THIS GANGSTER, COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED AND CONTROLLED WORSE MONGREL ORGANIZED CRIME MURDER INCORPORATED GANGSTER COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, I HAND YOU THE SECRETS TO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

DONATE MONEY OR EVEN A MANUAL TYPEWRITER TO ME, FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE.

- Rant entitled "Master Race Frankenstein Radio Controls."
The above stolen from the "Official Francis E. Dec Fan Club", http://www.bentoandstarchky.com/dec/rants.htm

Mancunium
Habitué

Unread post by Mancunium » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Stierlitz wrote:Sounds like another crazy Son of Poland, Francis E. Dec.
former Living Person

Hex
Retired
Wikipedia User: Scott

Unread post by Hex » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God!

Thanks for reminding me of the joy of Dec.
My question, to this esteemed Wiki community, is this: Do you think that a Wiki could successfully generate a useful encyclopedia? -- JimboWales
Yes, but in the end it wouldn't be an encyclopedia. It would be a wiki. -- WardCunningham (Jan 2001)

Stierlitz
Regular

Unread post by Stierlitz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 am

I ran into Dec through Donna Kossy's sadly-defunct Kooks Museum website. From that website, here is George Dahl writing about how a New York City power outage was staged by "secret policemen" to see how Dahl would react.

GEORGE DAHL: UNTITLED LETTER

(excerpts)

Upon returning to New York I began looking for a place to live. I looked at around ten apartments and called to inquire about several others. Since the secret police had already selected and prepared an apartment for me this proved to be a futile endeavor. I signed a two-year lease for apartment twenty-four at 620 East 11th Street and moved to the building in November. The apartment provides me with a place to live but it also provides the secret police with a living environment they control. The building where I live, the surrounding buildings and the neighborhood serve as a theatrical set; and the "tenants" of my building, neighborhood characters, and intelligence agents stage a theatrical production. Controlling the immediate neighborhood is a security measure and it allows maximum freedom of action for staging operations. The building I live in is connected to four other buildings; when I look out my only window with a "view" (one window is boarded up and three others face an interior light well) I see the back of a row of buildings on 10th Street. These buildings form a unit that is flanked by three empty lots. the secret police use these nine buildings for staging operations and own some or all of them. The buildings may have been purchased but it is very likely that they were acquired from the City of New York through Mayor Koch. The city government owns many buildings in the area due to non-payment of taxes and abandonment. I believe most of these buildings have no tenants or caretaker tenants. The two largest buildings were being renovated when I moved to my apartment and appeared to be almost tenantless until the summer of 1982. Either they acquired tenants that summer or the secret police expended a greater effort to make them seem inhabited. The two buildings were renovated at a minimum cost of $500,000 each, so even if all the other buildings were acquired from the city, the secret police spent over one million dollars to provide me with a $115.00 a month slum apartment. ...

The basic strategy of the secret police is to be everpresent; at all times and in all places they make themselves an intrusive, oppressive and inescapable presence. They involve themselves in every detail of my life and are present everywhere I go. At first I dismissed the strategy of being everpresent as silly game-playing, but the intelligence agents responsible for planning operations clearly intended their use of thousands of collaborators to be a form of non-violent harassment; a psychological assault designed to have a negative psychological effect. Being everpresent is intended to be more of an invasion of consciousness than an invasion of privacy. Being everpresent is used as a means for stealing reality, and thus the ability to function normally in a real world. The secret police have imposed upon me a substitute reality; they have dismembered and appropriated the real world and placed me in a labyrinth of intelligence operations. It is difficult to relate to and impossible to adjust to the artificial, arbitrary and hostile living environment the secret police have created. By being everpresent they try to turn the most commonplace life experiences and the activities of daily life into a maze-like obstacle course and to make the living of everyday life a frustrating, unnatural and disorienting experience. Since secret police operations began I usually made a note of a detail or incident only if it stood out as unusually intrusive, offensive or bizarre. Sometimes I kept daily accounts of every aspect of secret police operations and listed every encounter with an agent or collaborator. Basing an estimate on the days and weeks when I counted agents and collaborators, and acknowledging that the nature and intensity of operations has changed over the years, I believe that a minimum of forty thousand American citizens have participated in secret police operations since they began in 1977. It is a curious reversal of everything this country has ever stood for that two Presidents, many of their closest associates and supporters, and personnel of law enforcement agencies now constitute the single largest group of citizens engaged in organized criminal activity.

I am followed everywhere partly as a security measure but also because it is necessary to know where I am at all times in order to conduct secret police operations. At any given moment several intelligence agents work together choreographing street theater and surveillance operations. Agents and collaborators follow me on foot and in vehicles; while maintaining radio contact, they pass me on like a relay team passes on a baton. Most of the surveillance agents appear to have been recruited from the FBI and the New York City Police Department. After observing my behavior and interests for over five years it is not hard for intelligence agents to predict when I am likely to go out and where I am likely to go. Whenever I leave my apartment I encounter intelligence agents, collaborators, and a theatrical production stage managed by the secret police. After several years this provocative annoyance has come to seem rather like running the gauntlet; a form of military punishment in which an individual is made to run between two rows of men who strike at him as he passes by. While descending the stairs from my apartment I usually meet one or more of the "tenants" trying hard to look as if they live in the building or staging a scene for me to observe. As I left the building one afternoon two fat men stood with their backs against opposite sides of the narrow first floor hall so that I had to turn sideways and step between them. Frequently groups of men are standing or sitting on the stoop when I go out or come in; sometimes blocking the steps so that I have to ask them to move. Several times a week one or more collaborators walk by me just as I step outside. On days when it is felt some special intimidation is necessary a police car will drive by as I go out and again as I come home. When I go out I almost always head west, walking through the intersection of 11th Street and Avenue B. Since I then might head in any of three directions, this is the only place that operations can be planned for with near certainty that I will enter into the staged scene. The secret police operations I encounter at this intersection are usually more elaborately detailed and choreographed than they are elsewhere, and it is very likely there are hidden cameras. There are usually twice as many people around this intersection as at any other in the neighborhood, frequently from ten to twenty people. A corner with a hardware store, a sometimes open grocery store and two abandoned buildings is not likely to be a favorite neighborhood hangout yet there are often groups of Puerto Rican and black men standing around. Often one or more collaborators will be placed on each corner so that the only way I can avoid them is to walk in the street. As I approach the intersection, a signal is given and people, most of whom are young men, start crossing the intersection from every direction; people walking on the sidewalks, boys riding by on bikes, and other people driving by in cars. Intelligence agents frequently use this kind of collaborator saturation placement at other intersections. This operational technique became obvious when several times, after having gone through intersections that were inexplicably busy, I stopped to count the number of people and vehicles that moved through the intersection during the next few minutes.

The majority of collaborators have been involved in one basic situation; a male child or a handsome young man (sometimes an ordinary looking or older man) presents himself to be looked at while other people observe me. Presumably, if I look at the conspicuously displayed bait the observer-witnesses claim to have seen proof of sexual interest or an attempted seduction. Within this basic situation the secret police have devised a relatively limited repertoire of scenes but with infinite variations. The actors have basic roles and patterns of interaction; it is somewhat like watching the same play over and over but each time with a new cast. A few thousand such scenes were staged to create incidents that could be used to discredit me, to manufacture "evidence" that I was immoral, and to make a fictitious propaganda portrait of me seem to be true. More time and effort have been invested in staging such scenes than in any other single aspect of secret police operations. Intelligence agents made such encounters the centerpiece of their operations because political leaders found that making an issue of homosexuality was their most effective means of gaining political support for a criminal conspiracy. Every system of morality, whether based on religious beliefs or philosophical principles, is concerned with the difference between right and wrong. Without defining what is right and what is wrong, everyone can nevertheless agree that morality is a hierarchical system; there are greater and lesser evils and there are greater and lesser goods. It is a wildly distorted sense of morality that considers two human beings expressing sexual desire or love for each other degenerate and immoral while considering a political conspiracy to violate a citizen's constitutional rights, the creation of an illegal domestic secret police, the police-state tactics of intelligence agents, and the suspension of the country's system of government by the rule of law, to be matters of no importance. ...

On Tuesday, September 8, I left my apartment around 3:30 intending to pay my Con Edison bill. Just as I stepped out of the building, a car that was waiting a few feet from me, pulled away from the curb accelerating rapidly, "burning rubber" as if it were in a drag race. The secret police frequently set up similar incidents as a distraction; I believe the screeching tires and the brazen display of contempt were intended to induce angry thoughts that would preoccupy me and influence my behavior. As I walked to the Con Edison office at 4 Irving Place I counted sixteen collaborators engaged in street theater; the next day I encountered at least twenty. At the Con Edison office I looked in the window; the office was unusually crowded and the bill-paying line seemed suspiciously long. I was generally apprehensive about entering a trap, so I decided to come back the next day. I left my apartment around 3:05 P.M. on Wednesday. Walking across 14th Street, I looked at every newsstand for a copy of the New York Times so that I would have something to read while waiting in line. Over a two year period I frequently bought or saw papers late in the afternoon at the various newsstands; it is highly unlikely they would have all been sold out. I believe intelligence agents asked the newspaper sellers to hide the papers so that I would have nothing to do while waiting except to observe the planned operation. Inside the main floor customer service office, intelligence agents placed a minimum of twenty-five people and it seemed as if all the employees had been given some sort of briefing and were participating in secret police operations. I joined the bill-paying line, there were around ten people in line and as I approached two young men placed themselves directly ahead of me in the line. Within a few minutes around fifteen more people lined up behind me. There were five bill paying windows. While I waited in line the clerks closed their windows until only one window was left open for customer service. The four people in front of me all went to the same window. I believe this was a delaying tactic to keep me in the office for a longer period of time. While waiting in line the secret police operation being staged was very obvious. Seven young men presented themselves to be looked at and a man and a woman each walked by me twice staring holes through me. The situation reminded me of the movie "The Sting." Sting operations are frequently used by law enforcement agencies; police agents create and operate fictitious companies as a means of entrapment. In this case intelligence agents set up an elaborate but thinly disguised covert operation within the office of a legitimate business. A few weeks earlier I found myself surrounded by game-playing collaborators in a line at my bank. I became angry and denounced them for participating in secret police operations. I believe intelligence agents chose to restage a similar scene in Con Edison's offices hoping to elicit the same or a similar response; an angry outburst that could be used as "proof" that through paranormal powers I had somehow triggered the transformer malfunction and resulting blackout. I was in the Con Edison office about ten minutes, from approximately 3:20 to 3:30; the power failure began at 3:24. I believe intelligence agents committed an act of sabotage timed to coincide with the provocative secret police operation being staged in Con Edison's office. The secret police involved at least forty people, many of them Con Edison employees, in staging their scene in Con Edison's office. Although these people were intended to witness an angry outburst they were also witnesses to the fact that intelligence agents were expending a great deal of effort to manufacture an incident....

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:03 am

Um, some of that reminds me ever-so-slightly of Abd's rants.....;)

Stierlitz
Regular

Unread post by Stierlitz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 am

EricBarbour wrote:Um, some of that reminds me ever-so-slightly of Abd's rants.....;)
I brought up George Dahl to prove you can do similar things to Dec without THE CAPS and the insane racism. There's another man in the "Conspiracy Corridor" section of the Museum, David James Fratus, who claimed in a 1988-dated letter that he was suffering from "electronic brain punishment" while serving time in a Utah prison. I plugged his name into Google and out came a US Court of Appeals case from 1995 where Fratus claims he was mentally incompetent from November of 1988 to November of 1991. Interesting thing though, the letter was dated October 18th.

Hex
Retired

Unread post by Hex » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:53 pm

I'm very fond of self-published rants by the mentally ill. (Talking of "electronic brain punishment", On the Origin of the "Influencing Machine" in Schizophrenia (T-H-L) is a very interesting read.)

A few years ago, you used to see posters like this all over central London. His defunct blog is just an endless outpouring of this stuff.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My question, to this esteemed Wiki community, is this: Do you think that a Wiki could successfully generate a useful encyclopedia? -- JimboWales
Yes, but in the end it wouldn't be an encyclopedia. It would be a wiki. -- WardCunningham (Jan 2001)

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Shelna.philip (T-C-L)
That's all he did on Wikipedia.

And just because they're stupid/embarrassing:
Oxinabox (T-C-L)
Stilltormentin (T-C-L)
Danchdanchdanch (T-C-L)
Godshubham (T-C-L)

Here's a guy who is using Wikipedia to keep track of his videos and comic books (oh, excuuuuse me, "graphic novels").

Crazy? Or right? (He is obsessed with cartoons, video games, etc. and appears to be from India):
User:Ne0Freedom/Advice/Commons
I am now discovering only those who believe in Ownership of Knowledge by Humans are allowed to contribute, and All Files Attributed to God will be deleted. In my experience Wikimedia is rampant with arrogant, paranoid Deletionists trying to protect what they believe is their own turf, Mafia style.

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Just another pissed-off manchild? Or another Adam Lanza in the making?
Moonlitsapphire (T-C-L)

MilesMoney
Critic
Wikipedia User: MilesMoney

Unread post by MilesMoney » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:01 am

EricBarbour wrote:Just another pissed-off manchild? Or another Adam Lanza in the making?
Moonlitsapphire (T-C-L)
Why choose?

If insanity really is "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results", then maybe you should keep track of the sane people, instead. It'll be a much shorter list, and most of them will have already stopped editing by the time you add them to it.

Hex
Retired

Unread post by Hex » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:31 pm

CensoredScribe (T-C-L)
Forbidden Knowledge

I do not claim to have any professional credentials in anything. However, it would still be a great idea to investigate the use of bioremediation as applied to medicine; particularly the lungs where nano particles are most likely to get caught. Their are many unique species of bacteria eating away at ocean wrecks, their are so many unique environments in the ocean created by marine salvage. Older sites would be good places to look, but so would more recent ocean war graves. Sending different species of bioremediating bacteria to the ISS may provide some kind of useful information as well as species appear to become mutated by cosmic rays and behave differently under micro gravity and the anaerobic conditions of space. Who knows, it's worth investigating, the space program needs to become relevant again, and the best way to do that is to have it produce more medical advances. If I'm not mistaken the most common particulate matter in the lungs is black carbon, which is only degraded over a century by a species of mushroom. Now as black carbon is radiation absorbing, perhaps a mutation of this mushroom adapted to increased radiation would degrade the black carbon faster than a century. Lichen appear to absorb radionuclides, so they may also be good for this purpose. Enzymes may be all that is needed for some materials. However in cases where the degradation is from a powerful acid, I would think using live micro organisms may be less deadly. Even if these micro organisms are radioactive; as they would likely conserve energy releasing the acid when they encountered a nano particulate food source. If this went wrong however, it would mean burning holes in someones lungs with acid. Unfortunately I don't know of any mutant micro organisms that are magnetic, though fungi that grow within a certain range of lightning strikes, or that grow on lightning struck wood later, appear to be larger. I suppose bacteria may be...

[goes on for 94 paragraphs until:]

The man who called himself the many demons legion was a pig farmer; who for some reason was a presumably kosher Jewish man farming unclean pigs; which would make him close to untouchable as an outcast from proper Jewish society. For some reason after the excision…I mean exorcism of the Gerosene Demoniac; Jesus put the demons inside of legion inside of the pig herd. He probably used embryos from the pigs to treat his extensive injuries, you don’t need to be able to see DNA with a microscope to correctly guess something, correctly guessing isn’t science but you can still use the results just the same. Some people probably tried dogs or cats if they didn’t have pigs though transplant rejection rates would be much higher than with pig; this is probably a large part of where rumors of cat sacrifices associated with witchcraft comes from. Vampire would have been the slur for an embryonic stem cell user. My theory is that Jesus used embryonic stem cells remarkably well and was similar to Teuka Osamus’s Black Jack, operating on a guy a lot like Rumiko Takahashi Naraku. Legion probably got tired of being in pain and wanted his body working again; he no longer felt he could wait for human embryos from a woman that cared for him; he felt like a monster and began to make bad choices. Like Black Jack, the criminal unlicensed doctor Jesus probably tried to save the transgenic embryos by putting them into the pigs that birthed them. Perhaps they were injured by legions lack of ability in extracting their embryos or maybe he just tried putting them back in the womb; not wounds. Either way it didn’t work and the pigs killed themselves; a well intentioned but un divinely perfect human would have no way of knowing it wouldn’t have worked without having giants of science to stand on the shoulders of. The first person to reach the surface of the moon with a laser beam is likely Muhammad. Also the only way to have a black and white brother if your name is Shem is if your dad Noah used genetic engineering, though the lack of a native american and an asian brother makes god seem a lot less all inclusive and more like a racist who forgot he made those parts of the world and forgot to include evena rough world map that includes areas where the Americas Antarctica and Australia should be.
He's been blocked for few weeks now as a result of endlessly adding stupid categories to things despite being told not to, and just added the latter paragraph to his user page.

Kiefer.Wolfowitz
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: Kiefer.Wolfowitz

Unread post by Kiefer.Wolfowitz » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Hex wrote:I'm very fond of self-published rants by the mentally ill. (Talking of "electronic brain punishment", On the Origin of the "Influencing Machine" in Schizophrenia (T-H-L) is a very interesting read.)

A few years ago, you used to see posters like this all over central London. His defunct blog is just an endless outpouring of this stuff.
Wasn't that Michael Jackson's Earthsong?
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)
You run into assholes all day; you're the asshole.

Kelly Martin
Habitué

Unread post by Kelly Martin » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:08 pm

I would think that trying to keep track of all the insane people on Wikipedia would be a short path to personal insanity. There are so many of them....

SB_Johnny
Habitué
Wikipedia User: SB_Johnny
Wikipedia Review Member: SB_Johnny

Unread post by SB_Johnny » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Isn't that more or less what we've been doing here for the last 2 years? :rimshot:
This is not a signature.

Kelly Martin
Habitué

Unread post by Kelly Martin » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:22 pm

SB_Johnny wrote:Isn't that more or less what we've been doing here for the last 2 years? :rimshot:
The simply crazy we tend to ignore for the most part; I'd say our attention is focused on the subset that are maliciously misanthropic or otherwise sociopathic. The vast majority of the crazies on Wikipedia are harmless.