Pro-Israeli Canvassing 'n' Meatpuppeting at Arbcom

rnu
Habitué
kołdry

Re: Pro-Israeli Canvassing 'n' Meatpuppeting at Arbcom

Unread post by rnu » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:35 pm

Coretheapple (T-C-L) is still peddling the set-up conspiracy theory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk:Arbitration_Committee/Noticeboard&oldid=1197716347#Arbitration_motion_regarding_PIA_Canvassing wrote:I agree with Animal lover 666 that the penalties were unnecessarily harsh, and by the conundrum here., It made no logical sense for a banned user to specify precise edit summaries if his purpose was not to provide proof that in fact canvassing had taken place. Instead of saying "please conceal that I have asked you to do this," instead he basically said, "make it crystal clear that I wanted you to do this." Then he sends around his email to a long list of editors, including those on the other "side" of this long-running wiki-warfare. To no great surprise, those emails wind up with arbcom. Coretheapple (talk) 16:56, 21 January 2024 (UTC)
"ἄνθρωπον ζητῶ" (Diogenes of Sinope)

rnu
Habitué

Unread post by rnu » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 pm

ACN wrote:Dovidroth unbanned

Following a successful appeal of his site ban to the Arbitration Committee, Dovidroth (talk · contribs) is unbanned. The topic ban, which was passed at the same time as the site ban, remains in force.

Support: Barkeep49, Guerillero, HJ Mitchell, Maxim, Primefac, Sdrqaz, ToBeFree

Oppose: Firefly, Moneytrees

For the Arbitration Committee, Maxim (talk) 15:19, 26 April 2024 (UTC)
"ἄνθρωπον ζητῶ" (Diogenes of Sinope)

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:23 pm

Huh, Dovidroth is actually a rabbi, and works for the National Library of Israel.

arkon
Critic
Wikipedia User: arkon

Unread post by arkon » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:58 pm

tarantino wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:23 pm
Huh, Dovidroth is actually a rabbi, and works for the National Library of Israel.
Not surprising I guess, but it is funny that Librarian has got to be in the top 5 professions of wikipedia troublemakers