Why is Od Mishehu still an administrator?

EricBarbour

kołdry

Why is Od Mishehu still an administrator?

Unread post by EricBarbour » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 pm

In April 2008, administrator Od Mishehu, ostensibly using a sockpuppet, vandalized Greg Ryan (T-H-L) with the following statement. It was actually a reversion of a previous vandalism.
leaving under rather bizzare circumstances in the spring of 1994 after pictures surfaced of him in women's undergarments.
Said sock did only two things on Wikipedia, both of them major defamation.

There was almost no discussion about this on Wikipedia. However, it was discussed on Arbcom-l, 14 April 2008.
Thatcher said:
In January, the Office received a complaint from [[Greg Ryan (soccer)]] that his bio had been vandalized with a claim that he was fired for being caught wearing women's underwear, and as a result he had lost a job that he was interviewing for. At that time the vandal edit was too old to checkuser. However it has just been reinstated:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... =201216572
Checkuser shows the IP is currently used by Admin:Od Mishehu and the user agents are a spot-on match.
Josh Gordon said:
It might be a lot worse than that. A checkuser on the offending editor reveals what really seems to be two dozen throwaway accounts, some blocked already, some not -- and they're all carefully interleaved with [[User:Od Mishehu]]. (OM edits, then creates a new account, does a bit of stuff, and then starts working as OM again.)
David Gerard:
Concur. He's playing silly buggers routinely.
To what extent is this of serious consequence? Certainly adding dubious material to BLPs that he obviously doesn't stand by is pretty serious.
Josh:
I'm dropping him a polite note, just to be nice; I suspect we'll end up in an emergency deadmin situation
"Sam Blacketer":
I'm afraid it looks so, but let's hear from him first.

There's no doubt that the IP is him given that he edited his user talk page while logged out once: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Od_Mishehu&diff=prev&oldid=183208748

Inspired by the odd wording of the vandal edit which drew attention to this in the first place (including the spelling mistake "bizzarre") I've been looking at some of his contributions. Very interested in Harry Potter, but one distinct thing is overuse of the letter 'z' - he invariably uses the '-ize' spelling even in words like 'advertise' for which it is not an accepted alternative to '-ise'.
Thereafter they started muttering about how it "could have been someone else on the same LAN" and "it could have been a co-worker winding him up" and other drivel.

Josh, a little later:
He denies any knowledge of this, of course. He does say he's editing at his workplace and that he knows his IP has been used for vandalism.
The more I look at the evidence the less confident am I that wrongdoing has occurred. The intervals are too short; either he's a totally bent admin, working with two computers side-by-side, or there's some other shit at the company and he's not involved at all.
I'd suggest anon-only, no account creation blocking of the IP, and see what happens next.
And that was basically the end of it.

This was one of the Arbcom leaks posted on WR last year. There was very little discussion thereafter, the WR regulars (some of whom are on WPocracy right now) preferred to mutter about who was leaking Arbcom-l. However, a few people commented.

Shalom said:
Can you imagine any administrator vandalizing a BLP with sockpuppets by adding an unsourced accusation (even if true) that the man was wearing women's undergarments? I know that Nabla was caught (actually, kinda outed himself) vandalizing some articles but the edits were not considered outrageous and he was allowed to keep his tools - a consistent decision given the lack of community de-adminship. (I would have voted for letting Nabla stay a sysop if I were on ArbCom last month.) This is different. Od Mishehu allegedly used many sockpuppets for vandalizing. It's serious troublemaking that allegedly hurt an individual in real life. This behavior is completely unacceptable for an administrator.
And I said:
Is someone going to go and actually apologize to Greg Ryan?
This happened shortly after he lost his job as the US women's soccer team.
That was in September 2007. In January 2008 he sent the complaint to the WMF.

I'm amazed he didn't sue. Maybe he did, and we don't know about it.
Thatcher showed up on WR, and explained it all away:
The fact that the first bad edit survived unchallenged for more than 90 days is the real shame. The second vandal edit was removed in 12 hours. Because the edit is so obscure, I consider it likely that the second vandal is the same as the first. But there is no proof. And even if he did sue, my understanding is that Section 230 protects the WMF as long as it takes action against the vandal and removes the bad info. And, the vandal's IP is outside US jurisdiction.
The thread subsequently petered out, and was forgotten.

The Arbcommers were sure it was Od Mishehu, based on some good evidence. Then they started backpedalling, based on no evidence.

FWIW, Od Mishehu is still gnoming categories, sorting stubs, and doing other minor formatting on WP articles, obsessively, every day. He doesn't block as he once did.
If we were examining him back in 2009, I would be forced to call him an "evil patroller". Today, he does very little that actually requires admin power, anyway.

Plus, he's unquestionably Israeli, and speaks Hebrew. One of his first user blocks:
06:22, 15 January 2008 Od Mishehu (talk | contribs) blocked Ata tipesh (talk | contribs) (autoblock disabled) with an expiry time of indefinite ({{UsernameBlocked}}: Name meass "You are stupid" in Hebrew)
That IP address he revealed accidentally, 194.90.113.98, is in Israel.

So, why is he still an administrator?

The Garbage Scow
Habitué
Wikipedia User: The Master

Re: Why is Od Mishehu still an administrator?

Unread post by The Garbage Scow » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:02 am

Because he's an entrenched part of the old timer clique. They protect each other and railroad anyone who isn't part of the good old boys club.

HRIP7
Denizen
Wikipedia User: Jayen466
Wikipedia Review Member: HRIP7
Actual Name: Andreas Kolbe

Unread post by HRIP7 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:04 pm

EricBarbour wrote:Josh, a little later:
He denies any knowledge of this, of course. He does say he's editing at his workplace and that he knows his IP has been used for vandalism.
The more I look at the evidence the less confident am I that wrongdoing has occurred. The intervals are too short; either he's a totally bent admin, working with two computers side-by-side, or there's some other shit at the company and he's not involved at all.
I'd suggest anon-only, no account creation blocking of the IP, and see what happens next.
And that was basically the end of it.
Sounds like the anon-only/account creation block ended the problem, and they (rightly or wrongly) gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Tippi Hadron
Queen
Wikipedia User: DracoEssentialis
Actual Name: Monika Nathalie Collida Kolbe

Unread post by Tippi Hadron » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:29 pm

EricBarbour wrote:One of his first user blocks:
06:22, 15 January 2008 Od Mishehu (talk | contribs) blocked Ata tipesh (talk | contribs) (autoblock disabled) with an expiry time of indefinite ({{UsernameBlocked}}: Name meass "You are stupid" in Hebrew)
Knowing the WP mindset, that account would have been fine if they had named themselves At tipesh (using the feminine pronoun). :D

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 pm

And just an aside: when Od Mishehu first showed up on Wikipedia, he used his real name, Eli Falk.......it now forwards to Od Mishehu. I have found no evidence he was involved in Israel/Palestine editwars so far, he's more robotic than anything else. Probably a college student.

DanMurphy
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Dan Murphy
Wikipedia Review Member: DanMurphy

Unread post by DanMurphy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:42 pm

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:59 pm

Blimey O Reilly. Only eight years later :)

OK, who here grassed on Old Mish :D
"Someone requests clarification and before you know it you find yourself in the Star Chamber."

Katie
Gregarious

Unread post by Katie » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 pm

Nice. I wasn't expecting that, glad to hear he's been stripped of his admin rights. Not so glad to hear it took 11 years, with who knows much defamation going on, before ArbCom did it.
Last edited by Katie on Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kumioko
Muted
Wikipedia User: Kumioko; Reguyla
Nom de plume: Persona non grata

Unread post by Kumioko » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:52 pm

That's typical of any kind of abuse by admins. It generally takes years and multiple requests. Had he been a regular editor, he would be banned. It's only because he's an admin he isn't banned now.

DanMurphy
Habitué

Unread post by DanMurphy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:41 pm

"The inactive person is currently acting and taking action."

Some things never change.
AGK was Courcelles being marked as "oppose" instead of "inactive" in the motion voting a clerical mistake? Ben · Salvidrim! ✉ 20:55, 5 June 2019 (UTC)

Not at all. Courcelles cast a vote to oppose this motion. Courcelles is still inactive on all new arbitration business and may not visit this page in good time. I am just letting you know that you have asked questions of an arbitrator who is not currently active. AGK ■ 21:06, 5 June 2019 (UTC)

"Courcelles cast a vote to oppose this motion... I am just letting you know that you have asked questions of an arbitrator who is not currently active." <facepalm> Dan Murphy (talk) 21:09, 5 June 2019 (UTC)

Shall I ignore the question, next time? AGK ■ 21:18, 5 June 2019 (UTC)

Nah. Just try not to mangle the English language and reason in your statements.Dan Murphy (talk) 21:37, 5 June 2019 (UTC)

BURob13
Contributor

Unread post by BURob13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:55 am

The inactive thing is being widely misunderstood. "Inactive" is a default state, but you can choose to be selectively active on things. I often spent time on the inactive list when I was semi-busy, mostly so arbs wouldn't need to wait on me to comment on ban appeals. I didn't want block appeals to take months and months just because I was temporarily too busy to look at those emails. At the same time, I was usually active on cases/on-wiki requests even when marked "inactive".

Basically, some arbs treat the inactive list like a "presume I'm inactive until I comment so I don't hold arb business up" list. I think it makes a lot of sense to do that. If anything, that should be how we treat all arbs on every bit of business if they don't comment after a couple weeks, so that you can't oppose an action just by being silent.

chad100
Critic

Yet another admin gone Od Mishehu

Unread post by chad100 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:03 am

DanMurphy
Habitué

Unread post by DanMurphy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:11 am

"Inactive, except when it's convenient to be active, and then if anyone asks for an explanation of actions, they don't get an answer because the arb is inactive." Got it.

Leaving aside content and quality and wikipolitics and where any of you come down on all that stuff, once you've internalized this insanity you are a buffoon. You are all buffoons.

BURob13
Contributor

Unread post by BURob13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:14 am

Where exactly in that did I say that Courcelles shouldn't justify his vote? He should. None of that is a shield against transparency. I'm commenting only on the confusion surrounding the idea of someone being simultaneously generally inactive but active on a specific matter.

The Garbage Scow
Habitué

Unread post by The Garbage Scow » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:22 am

I always love how they leave the socks of assholes like this quietly hidden while dropping scarlet letter templates on everyone else.

chad100
Critic

Od Mishehu loses his tools

Unread post by chad100 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:12 am

Ansh666
Critic
Wikipedia User: Ansh666

Unread post by Ansh666 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:56 am

DanMurphy wrote:"Inactive, except when it's convenient to be active, and then if anyone asks for an explanation of actions, they don't get an answer because the arb is inactive." Got it.

Leaving aside content and quality and wikipolitics and where any of you come down on all that stuff, once you've internalized this insanity you are a buffoon. You are all buffoons.
I think from reading the discussion, there was a bit of context that AGK didn't mention at first. What seems to have happened (again, from what AGK said) is that Courcelles was active for the beginning of the investigation, where they opposed the desysop. Then, they became (and are still) inactive, but because they'd had an opinion on it before they went inactive, was still listed in opposition even though they hadn't responded in a while. The problem here isn't with Courcelles, it's with whoever decided that, even though Courcelles hasn't been in communication with everyone else and hasn't reviewed the full evidence, their early opposition should still be officially recorded as such.

Nobody ever said Arbcom made sense. Well, nobody sane, anyways.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:11 am

The hole is that arbcom has been discussing this since not much earlier than May, whereas Courcelles was inactive since January. So I think it's fair to say that he came out of retirement to "oppose" and then swiftly returned to his hybernatory state...
"Someone requests clarification and before you know it you find yourself in the Star Chamber."

BURob13
Contributor

Unread post by BURob13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:49 am

The Garbage Scow wrote:I always love how they leave the socks of assholes like this quietly hidden while dropping scarlet letter templates on everyone else.
He didn't have a sock account. He edited while logged out. We never connect IPs to accounts.

BURob13
Contributor

Unread post by BURob13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:51 am

C&B wrote:The hole is that arbcom has been discussing this since not much earlier than May, whereas Courcelles was inactive since January. So I think it's fair to say that he came out of retirement to "oppose" and then swiftly returned to his hybernatory state...
That's not abnormal. Even generally inactive arbs usually skim their email so that we're at closer to full strength on the most important decisions. Admin socking is one such decision that you really don't want made by a small group of people.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:09 am

I do not say it was abnormal. I merely point out that total tosser AGK's hypocrisy.

Add: Even so, that was a good block, and you should ignore Opabinia regalis (T-C-L)'s snide BS, it doesn't matter how many people have looked at something and decided not to take action, because it only takes one to jump in...it shouldn't have needed someone to jump in, it should already have been done.

BURob13
Contributor

Unread post by BURob13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:57 am

I actually disagree on the "already should have been done" part. ArbCom shouldn't be making blocking decisions based on CU evidence for admin socking. That should stay with the CU team as individuals. ArbCom is only "needed" to address the sysop flag in that situation.

Separation of powers, etc.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:22 pm

Absolutely. A separation which now only exists in your case as a result of your resignation :) silver linings eh. If its a matter of hats, since all arbs are CUs too, it would be a simple enough matter for one of them to block it, just use the correct template.

...in other news I see Leaky Cauldron has been reduced to trolling; don't you just love a constant in your life.

BURob13
Contributor

Unread post by BURob13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:37 pm

The problem with an individual arb blocking is that it gives the appearance of a Committee-endorsed block, no matter how much you try to stress that it isn't. It was kind of convenient in this situation to not be an arb anymore. (More broadly, it's just considerably easier to make difficult, good blocks when you aren't in that type of role.)

There are critics who criticize for constructive reasons and critics who criticize because they enjoy doing it and/or enjoy hearing themselves talk. Leaky Cauldron is demonstrating plainly that he is in the latter category.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:44 pm

And amid all the moaning that Courcelles wasn't active but still !voted, it's an object lesson in WP:VOLUNTER- and nicely ironic - that GorillaWarfare (T-C-L) was active throught the Rama case...and ignored it from day one. I guess LC would want disciplinary proceedings for that too :D

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:17 pm

BURob13 wrote:The inactive thing is being widely misunderstood.
Like so many words, "inactive" means something different on Wikipedia from its normal meaning. Maybe someone should compile a list of such words. Alternatively, maybe Arbcom could come up with a different term to avoid confusion.
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

The Garbage Scow
Habitué

Unread post by The Garbage Scow » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:36 pm

BURob13 wrote:
The Garbage Scow wrote:I always love how they leave the socks of assholes like this quietly hidden while dropping scarlet letter templates on everyone else.
He didn't have a sock account. He edited while logged out. We never connect IPs to accounts.
Eric B mentioned a sock in his OP above, which Thatcher blocked.

The Garbage Scow
Habitué

Unread post by The Garbage Scow » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:11 pm

Leaky caldron (T-C-L)'s comments at the discussion are good.

BURob13
Contributor

Unread post by BURob13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:12 pm

Poetlister wrote:
BURob13 wrote:The inactive thing is being widely misunderstood.
Like so many words, "inactive" means something different on Wikipedia from its normal meaning. Maybe someone should compile a list of such words. Alternatively, maybe Arbcom could come up with a different term to avoid confusion.
Personally, I don't think we should try to cater arbitration (or even Wikipedia in general) to avoid "terms of art". It's just too difficult to do. Wikipedia takes a certain level of competence, some areas moreso than others.

Beeblebrox
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Just Step Sideways

Unread post by Beeblebrox » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Part of the problem here is who responded to the queries. While I appreciate AGK's willingness to engage and try to explain the situation, he really isn't a good spokesperson for the committee, as he's proven on any number of occasions. He comes across far too argumentative and authoritarian.

I don't know what's going on with Courcelles but it does look odd that the only hint of his participation in about six months was to be the sole opposition to what the rest of the active arbs clearly considered an obvious case of abuse. I seem to recall that during the election he mentioned he would finally have time again to be active, but clearly that's not turned out to be the case.
information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:27 pm

If you can see anything on the horizon, it's a number of current committee members' reputations floating away.

I reckon BU Rob13 got out just in time ;)

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:28 pm

BURob13 wrote:Wikipedia takes a certain level of competence, some areas moreso than others.
Eureka! The next slogan for this site. :evilgrin:

BURob13
Contributor

Unread post by BURob13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:48 pm

C&B wrote:I reckon BU Rob13 got out just in time
Honestly, "just in time" would have been resigning the day after the election results were announced about a year and a half ago. Being on the Committee sucks. It's important, necessary work, and I think I did a damn good job of it, but it's just godawful.

BURob13
Contributor

Unread post by BURob13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:54 pm

Also, AGK has had many problems this year with communication, but honestly, I do not think authoritarianism is one of them. It's more about taking too much unilateral action, not making it clear when he's speaking his opinion rather than the Committee's, not considering how his comments will cause the community to perceive him. The second one, especially - there were multiple cases where I had to walk back things that AGK said, because they were presented as "on behalf of the Committee" (explicitly or implicitly) but simply did not represent the Committee's thinking as a whole.

If anything, I think the Arbitration Committee should be more firm at times, not less. There is a tremendous bias toward inaction on the current Committee, and it allows small issues to become big issues. This Committee lets certain toxic Wikipedians take body shots at them for four rounds, and then they're surprised when they get laid out. If we acted decisively in small but strict ways toward things like incivility on arb pages from long-term Wikipedians, we would prevent those Wikipedians from "learning" that they can get away with murder and setting precedents for inaction. That's where we get in serious trouble.

Beeblebrox
Habitué

Unread post by Beeblebrox » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:18 pm

That's kinda what I'm saying, I don't think he actually is authoritarian, but he often comes off that way through poor choice of wording or phrasing, a phenomenon I remember quite well from my own time serving on the committee with him.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:09 am

A bit off topic for this discussion but personally I think AGK is of almost no use to the project, is little more than a hat collector and I wouldn't trust him to be deputy dog catcher! When I talk about problematic admins, he is precisely the sort of problematic admin I am referring to. The project isn't big enough to hold his ego!

MrErnie
Habitué

Unread post by MrErnie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:01 am

Beeblebrox wrote:Part of the problem here is who responded to the queries. While I appreciate AGK's willingness to engage and try to explain the situation, he really isn't a good spokesperson for the committee, as he's proven on any number of occasions. He comes across far too argumentative and authoritarian.

I don't know what's going on with Courcelles but it does look odd that the only hint of his participation in about six months was to be the sole opposition to what the rest of the active arbs clearly considered an obvious case of abuse. I seem to recall that during the election he mentioned he would finally have time again to be active, but clearly that's not turned out to be the case.
Courcelles was elected by the community, who in good faith took him at his word when he said he would be active. He's made 4 edits since becoming an arb. He took up a spot that could have gone to someone else who, I dunno, actually planned to do something. He should resign.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:48 am

:agree:

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:06 pm

MrErnie wrote:Courcelles was elected by the community, who in good faith took him at his word when he said he would be active. He's made 4 edits since becoming an arb. He took up a spot that could have gone to someone else who, I dunno, actually planned to do something. He should resign.
Is there any evidence that he's active behind the scenes, e-mailing the other arbs?

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:44 pm

Poetlister wrote:
MrErnie wrote:Courcelles was elected by the community, who in good faith took him at his word when he said he would be active. He's made 4 edits since becoming an arb. He took up a spot that could have gone to someone else who, I dunno, actually planned to do something. He should resign.
Is there any evidence that he's active behind the scenes, e-mailing the other arbs?
If he doesn't have time, then he should resign. Otherwise he's just dead weight.

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:13 am

AGK wrote:I am not sure blocking would prevent any sort of further disruption or otherwise accomplish anything. The desysopping, removal of extra permissions, and permanent blemish seems, in my judgement, a proportionate response to the behaviour recorded in the committee's findings. We would not, as a community, block this user if they were a non-administrator. This is just my view. The committee did not discuss the question because Level II procedures are pretty single-minded (and should really just be abolished as anything different to a normal motion). AGK ■ 21:00, 5 June 2019 (UTC)
Cementing the "admin extra life" proposition.

Any bog standard editor would have been indef blocked for this shit.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:16 am

Vigilant wrote:
AGK wrote:I am not sure blocking would prevent any sort of further disruption or otherwise accomplish anything. The desysopping, removal of extra permissions, and permanent blemish seems, in my judgement, a proportionate response to the behaviour recorded in the committee's findings. We would not, as a community, block this user if they were a non-administrator. This is just my view. The committee did not discuss the question because Level II procedures are pretty single-minded (and should really just be abolished as anything different to a normal motion). AGK ■ 21:00, 5 June 2019 (UTC)
Cementing the "admin extra life" proposition.

Any bog standard editor would have been indef blocked for this shit.
That's complete lies of course because if they weren't an admin they would have been banned or blocked for sure. It's only more proof that AGK and the other arbs are completely out of touch with reality.

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:20 am

Our very own BU Rob13 blocked him for Checkuser naughtiness.

Getting desysoped for sockpuppeting should automatically come with a 1 year block.
These are people who are violating fundamental principles of en.wp while carrying advanced permissions.

If you catch the referee shitting in the player's water supplies, you don't take his referee hat and then seat his ass in the stands.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:41 am

It could be argued that a desysop is in itself a major punishment, so adding a long block would be excessive. No doubt many here would disagree.

The Garbage Scow
Habitué

Unread post by The Garbage Scow » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:51 pm

Someone want to propose a community ban at the dramah boards? :evilgrin: :popcorn:

Beeblebrox
Habitué

Unread post by Beeblebrox » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:32 pm

aaaaaaaand now nobody cares because of the Fram situation.

Alex Shih
Regular
Wikipedia User: Alex Shih
Actual Name: Alex Shih

Unread post by Alex Shih » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:34 am

I am sure Courcelles actively responds to e-mails on different mailing lists. I remember him being very active there during the times when he was supposed to have less time and edited less.

And true, nobody really cares about Od Mishehu in the first place probably, since he has always been rather quiet although active. There are far more similar cases like his though that happened in the past, and I expect those to gradually resurface.

The Garbage Scow
Habitué

Unread post by The Garbage Scow » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Beeblebrox wrote:aaaaaaaand now nobody cares because of the Fram situation.
Now would be the perfect time for anyone forced off the project in shame to quietly come back with a new account.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:28 pm

See that Bbb23 hasn't said a word throughout the entire Fram case?

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm

The Garbage Scow wrote:
Beeblebrox wrote:aaaaaaaand now nobody cares because of the Fram situation.
Now would be the perfect time for anyone forced off the project in shame to quietly come back with a new account.
I don't think that everyone is totally distracted.