Wikipedia's "SanFranBan" list of globally banned users

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
kołdry
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Wikipedia's "SanFranBan" list of globally banned users

Unread post by Vigilant » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:01 am

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of ... nned_users

Some pretty ugly names on that list.

What are the common threads running through this list?
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Vigilant

Re: List of globally banned users

Unread post by Vigilant » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:04 pm

I'm wondering how many people on this list had poorly diagnosed DSM issues.

Autism is fairly prevalent among wikipediots. How prevalent is it among the globally banned?
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

MysteriousStranger
Critic
Wikipedia User: Muhahaha...I'll never tell!

Unread post by MysteriousStranger » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:15 pm

Some of those people, DSM issues or not (and I have a degree in psychology), are just bad human beings. A handful of pedos, guys like Grawp who make graphic threats of murder and rape.

That said...I'd have to imagine there are quite a few autists there as well. Some of them, no doubt, began with good intentions but got off on the wrong foot and were immediately labeled "not of the body" and, not even understanding the situation to begin with, were unable to do anything to change that perception.

Most global bans (not all, but most) are given to individuals who have earned them, but how many local bans started because someone made a rookie mistake and ended up having their reputation ruined for it...or someone corrected them on something and they weren't sufficiently contrite...

The Garbage Scow
Habitué
Wikipedia User: The Master

Unread post by The Garbage Scow » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Wikipedia is obsessed with these stupid public enemy lists. The one on en-wiki was deleted at MfD some time ago and this one ought to be gone too. It does nothing but agitate those who think they were banned unfairly and provide validation and pleasure for those who get off on getting themselves banned.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:35 pm

I find a bunch of them on that list, like Ottava Rima, who just won't shut the fuck up about whatever their particular hobby horse is on that particular day.

They go on and on and on, wearing out the patience of everyone they meet until they end up banned everywhere.
They seem to delight in seeing their names in type and will reply to even the vaguest mention until the other side succumbs to exhaustion.

It's such a common pattern on wikipedia that I struggle to find a different explanation than raw mental illness.

Kumioko
Muted
Wikipedia User: Kumioko; Reguyla
Nom de plume: Persona non grata

Unread post by Kumioko » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Ironically you seem to spend a lot of time criticizing Wikipedia too Vig. :-)

All jokes aside I dont have any mental illnesses or autism, I was banned over Wikipolitics and by the WMF to show the editors what happens when you criticize or dont show the expected fear and submissiveness to the admins.

I do admit that I am very passionate about improving Wikipedia and that I got f'ed over by a bunch of shitheads I wouldn't trust in real life to be deputy dog catcher...but no me tal illnesses.

Of course my case doesn't apply to everyone who has been banned, but it does show a serious defect in the WMFs process.

The Garbage Scow
Habitué
Wikipedia User: The Master

Unread post by The Garbage Scow » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:19 pm

Vigilant wrote:I find a bunch of them on that list, like Ottava Rima, who just won't shut the fuck up about whatever their particular hobby horse is on that particular day.

They go on and on and on, wearing out the patience of everyone they meet until they end up banned everywhere.
They seem to delight in seeing their names in type and will reply to even the vaguest mention until the other side succumbs to exhaustion.

It's such a common pattern on wikipedia that I struggle to find a different explanation than raw mental illness.
It's where Homeowner's Association members go when they're voted off by the other residents.

BURob13
Contributor

Unread post by BURob13 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:01 pm

MysteriousStranger wrote:Some of those people, DSM issues or not (and I have a degree in psychology), are just bad human beings. A handful of pedos, guys like Grawp who make graphic threats of murder and rape.
Oddly, pretty sure Grawp is not on that list.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Kumioko wrote:Ironically you seem to spend a lot of time criticizing Wikipedia too Vig. :-)

All jokes aside I dont have any mental illnesses or autism, I was banned over Wikipolitics and by the WMF to show the editors what happens when you criticize or dont show the expected fear and submissiveness to the admins.

I do admit that I am very passionate about improving Wikipedia and that I got f'ed over by a bunch of shitheads I wouldn't trust in real life to be deputy dog catcher...but no me tal illnesses.

Of course my case doesn't apply to everyone who has been banned, but it does show a serious defect in the WMFs process.
My comments weren't aimed at you, dude.
You weren't even in my top ten.

Regardless of what people think of me, I'm rarely that sloppy.
I tend to hit the target I'm aiming for.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:50 pm

Oh I didn't really think you were referring to me. I was just kidding around.

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:35 am

The thing is that if you post a message on here, there's usually very little to stop anyone from replying even if it wasn't aimed at them.
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

Beeblebrox
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Just Step Sideways

Unread post by Beeblebrox » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:31 pm

Vigilant wrote:I find a bunch of them on that list, like Ottava Rima, who just won't shut the fuck up about whatever their particular hobby horse is on that particular day.

:like:
information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:52 am

If we're being honest with ourselves, there are a bunch of people on that list who really deserve to be banned.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:27 am

Vigilant wrote:If we're being honest with ourselves, there are a bunch of people on that list who really deserve to be banned.
Oh yeah absolutely. I mean I doubt anyone disagrees with adding WayneRay, Dcoetzee or some of the others on there. There are also several that seem to have been added merely to show the T&S section is doing something and I think we all agree that there are some that should be added, like perhaps GRAWP. Having said that, I doubt anyone on here really believes the WMF bans to be anymore effective than the community ones. I have been honest as Abe that I continue to defy my ban and always will and I am quite certain several of the others do as well.

Earthy Astringent
Banned

Unread post by Earthy Astringent » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:01 am

I had no idea one could be globally banned “by the community”. It’s a pretty dumb idea. Why should a small subset of users be able to decide what’s good for the “WMF Community” as a whole? This should only be handled by the WMF, even if they do it poorly.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:27 pm

Something else to consider...

How many of the names on that list are also banned here?

What level of social skill defect does it take to get the banhammer both on en.wp and its chief critic site?

You've got to be a special kind of asshole to make BOTH lists.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:36 pm

I also wonder how many of the people on this list have law enforcement records.

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Vigilant wrote:Something else to consider...

What level of social skill defect does it take to get the banhammer both on en.wp and its chief critic site?

I count four, as well as four that are members in good standing. There are others that aren't on the list, like Dysklyver, whose accounts get locked as soon as they are recognized, and probably some that use different names between the two sites.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:35 pm

tarantino wrote:
Vigilant wrote:Something else to consider...

I count four, as well as four that are members in good standing. There are others that aren't on the list, like Dysklyver, whose accounts get locked as soon as they are recognized, and probably some that use different names between the two sites.
I have always had good interactions with Dysklyver so that one kinda surprises me but WPO has a lot of users that are also editors on Wikipedia so it makes sense that some of the people would be blocked on both sites. I really don't think comparing the two sites bans really means all that much. I mean we all know why WayneRay was banned and I doubt the mods on WPO would want him interacting here so that makes a lot of sense and the same goes for Dcoetzee and a few others like ktr whose ban reasons are more widely known. Does anyone really think they haven't already created alternate accounts and resumed editing? I sure don't.

Obviously I have a strong opinion about my bullshit ban and I also believe that Russavia's ban was largely political and as a favor to Jimbo due to the Pricasso painting (which was an Epic prank BTW). So the WMF bans aren't infallible either. Most were created based on the whims of James Alexander who thankfully is no longer there

It's all pretty irrelevant anyway because the reality is the WMF bans are completely worthless and don't prevent anything and I have no plans to follow it anymore than I followed my EnWP ban. All the WMF bans really do is prevent people from being able to appeal and in the case of some like mine and Russavia, costs the Wikimedia projects positive edits daily and helps them create a perpetual state of drama for no reason.

MysteriousStranger
Critic
Wikipedia User: Muhahaha...I'll never tell!

Unread post by MysteriousStranger » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Vigilant wrote:I also wonder how many of the people on this list have law enforcement records.
That's a great question. Doubt we have anywhere near the data needed to answer it, but great question nonetheless. I can think of a handful who most certainly do have criminal records (WayneRay comes to mind) and ones who should whether or not they actually do (Mr. Hanson), but most of their identities IRL aren't known to us.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:54 pm

MysteriousStranger wrote:
Vigilant wrote:I also wonder how many of the people on this list have law enforcement records.
That's a great question. Doubt we have anywhere near the data needed to answer it, but great question nonetheless. I can think of a handful who most certainly do have criminal records (WayneRay comes to mind) and ones who should whether or not they actually do (Mr. Hanson), but most of their identities IRL aren't known to us.
I believe I have heard KTR and Dcoetzee having records as well but we may never know for sure.

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:47 pm

One of the users on the list is in jail right now. ColonelHenry (T-C-L)/JackTheVicar (T-C-L), who's not on the list, is currently serving an 18 year sentence for hiring a hit man to kill a woman who jilted him.

MadManz
Gregarious

Unread post by MadManz » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:59 pm

Does anyone know why ktr101 was banned?

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:43 am

tarantino wrote:One of the users on the list is in jail right now. ColonelHenry (T-C-L)/JackTheVicar (T-C-L), who's not on the list, is currently serving an 18 year sentence for hiring a hit man to kill a woman who jilted him.
You would think that the WMF would add them to the ban list just as a point of record. Of course he's not likely to edit...but they do have computers in Prison so it's possible. Since he isn't officially banned, there's nothing stopping them from doing so.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:00 am

We are the tyranny of evil men.
The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting.

Katie
Gregarious

Re: Wikipedia's "SanFranBan" list of globally banned users

Unread post by Katie » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:10 pm

One globally banned user, a certain Tobias Conradi (T-C-L), although banned by the community (people who bothered to vote on Meta) rather than the WMF, is merrily editing away on the English Wikipedia, Commons and Wikidata. He's using a variety of IP ranges to practice in things like "Requested_moves/Technical_requests" (linkhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... l_requests[/link] here), "Templates for discussion" (linkhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... discussion[/link] here), and edit "Wikipedia:List of infoboxes/Geography and place" (linkhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... _and_place[/link] here). He was spotted in November 2018, in this archived section of the "Bots Noticeboard", but it appears not to have been followed up on: linkhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... eing_a_bot[/link]. This provides more proof that global bans are in reality meaningless.

Also, speaking about ColonelHenry (T-C-L)/JackTheVicar (T-C-L), one of the hoaxes created by the person behind these accounts, Order of the Bull's Blood, appears to be back as The Order of The Bulls Blood (T-H-L). It says "Historians and researchers remain skeptical the secret society really exists" yet in the first sentence says "The Order of the Bull’s Blood is Rutgers University’s oldest and most secret society". It was created by Bpatrick999 (T-C-L), who appears to be promoting a journalist he'd created an article of (which was deleted) in the rest of his edits.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:45 pm

Giraffe Stapler wrote:I mean, besides three years primary school I also went one year to the kindergarten when I was four years old. It was really the nicest school I have ever vist in my life, it was on the end of De Westland Gracht in Amsterdam where we where living in that time. You got glue, paper, clay, paint, two very nice lady's where the teachers, really perfect! It is exacte how schools and educational institutes in heaven must be, I am still using the same materials and that school must have been the base for the rest of my life! Properly the only school what gave me any benefit in my whole life! Because the rest was rubbish and the hell on earth. You have no idea how often I dreamed that damned school burned down in that time.

But that two nice lady's, our teachers learned us other things too my mother had told me long before except how to clay. What is yours is yours, and what belongs to a other is not yours. Why is that so hard to understand for the wiki movement? Is that so hard to understand that you can't left copyright, just like you can't left speed limits or alcohol limits in the traffic? Or advocate that? Of course you can try to go to court with your Mike Tyson, a super lawyer, to a court room if you have made a accident speeding and drunk and have the illusion you will crumble the other party. ,But I think Bee, vigilant and Ming and the other wikidiots are the only persons in this world who believe you can win such a law case with one uppercut of your super lawyer.
How much paste did someone have to eat in school to get to a point where they would post something like this in a public forum?!

We get it: You're an uneducated loon with a deep disdain for learning which is almost certainly rooted in your deep seated mental illness and general misanthropy.

Good ban, WMF. Good ban.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:31 pm

Katie wrote:One globally banned user, a certain Tobias Conradi (T-C-L), although banned by the community (people who bothered to vote on Meta) rather than the WMF, is merrily editing away on the English Wikipedia, Commons and Wikidata. He's using a variety of IP ranges to practice in things like "Requested_moves/Technical_requests" (linkhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... l_requests[/link] here), "Templates for discussion" (linkhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... discussion[/link] here), and edit "Wikipedia:List of infoboxes/Geography and place" (linkhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... _and_place[/link] here). He was spotted in November 2018, in this archived section of the "Bots Noticeboard", but it appears not to have been followed up on: linkhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... eing_a_bot[/link]. This provides more proof that global bans are in reality meaningless.

Also, speaking about ColonelHenry (T-C-L)/JackTheVicar (T-C-L), one of the hoaxes created by the person behind these accounts, Order of the Bull's Blood, appears to be back as The Order of The Bulls Blood (T-H-L). It says "Historians and researchers remain skeptical the secret society really exists" yet in the first sentence says "The Order of the Bull’s Blood is Rutgers University’s oldest and most secret society". It was created by Bpatrick999 (T-C-L), who appears to be promoting a journalist he'd created an article of (which was deleted) in the rest of his edits.
I edit whenever I want as well and I would imagine that several of the other WMF banned editors are as well. Setting aside if they are warranted or not (mine certainly isn't) being WMF banned is actually WORSE for the community and the projects than the community bans. There is no hope of it being revoked, the WMF doesn't do anything to actively support the community once they are imposed and in fact, as I have said, it's like the Wiki version of life without parole. No matter what you do, the worst has already been done, so you can sock, vandalize, spam, paid edit, etc. all you want, there's nothing more that can be done. At least with the community bans there is at least the hope of eventually being unbanned. Even if in practice it doesn't happen.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Wed May 01, 2019 3:50 pm

I'm sure the guys at Jones Day are quaking in their boots being confronted by a poverty stricken net.kook and a lunatic paste eater with a third grade education.

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Wed May 01, 2019 7:16 pm

You never know. The judge might take pity on him.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Wed May 01, 2019 8:38 pm

Giraffe Stapler wrote:And after I had kicked Bart out of my mailbox and Eric him here from sucks, where did he run to? Exacte, to his boss, Vigilant. Why do you think Vigtroll is so keen to "prove" I have a mental defect? And it was so a good ban because someone who didn't like schools have a mental defect? And did he know so much privet details about me? BECAUSE THIS AUTISTIC LUNATIC WAS THE ONE WHO HAVE APPROVED THAT GLOBAL BAN! Without any legal background, nothing. Just a tremendous shitcan like Alexander looking for a wiki job.
While I knew that I provided copious reams of valuable advice to the WMF via my honest critiques here, especially on the engineering side, I had no idea that I am also so highly valued for my skillz in problematic and vexatious user management. I honestly did not expect to be elevated(?) to the ranks of the wikirati through my humble efforts.

Well Ira,

Now that my cover is blown as a WMF insider, do you think we can drop the charade and unblock my en.wp Vigilant account?

Thanks,
Vigilant
Director of International WMF Trust and Safety(non-official cover)

P.S. When can I expect my first in a series of ongoing checks from the WMF?

Beeblebrox
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Just Step Sideways

Unread post by Beeblebrox » Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

I don't know why you bother arguing with that nutbag. Do you also enjoy hitting brick walls with your head?
information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Thu May 02, 2019 2:09 am

Beeblebrox wrote:I don't know why you bother arguing with that nutbag. Do you also enjoy hitting brick walls with your head?
I view it more as increasing the power on a cyclotron to see what fundamental particles can be derived.

It's science!

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Thu May 02, 2019 4:54 am

History repeats itself.

From JimboStalk
complain
Mister Jimbo, they called me a Troll on Dutch wikipedia. They blocked me twice, indefinitely , ok, the first time they were right because I had over 15 sockpuppets, and the other blocks were only a for shorter time. A TROLL ,THEY CALLED ME! DO YO HERE ME? A TROLL!!! What kind of organisation is this? They also blocked me on Wikimedia_Be because I called someone a Monkey. Only once. And on Dutch Wikimedia because I asked a few questions. YOU ARE A TROLL!!!! Graaf Statler (talk) 09:59, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
And people have the unmitigated gall to call you a TROLL...
The nerve...

Midsize Jake
Site Admin
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Thu May 02, 2019 5:19 am

Vigilant wrote:The nerve...
I don't think that's him - looks like a joe-job to me. Not enough spelling mistakes.

Obviously, I could be wrong...

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Thu May 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Midsize Jake wrote:
I don't think that's him - looks like a joe-job to me. Not enough spelling mistakes.

From the horse's ass

and

Another brilliant post

It's all as bad as it looks for the Giraffe Stapler.
I can see why he was forcibly evaluated by the psych team.

He's nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Thu May 02, 2019 1:43 pm

And the beat goes on...
Giraffe Stapler wrote:It was your fucking trolbot program what made this Lomax and me blunders, wasn't it?
No, son.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it starts with a deficient genetic pool, is exacerbated by indifferent parents, compounded by societal ostracization due to anti-social behavior and culminates with the current illiterate navel gazing and blatant case of Dunning-Kruger manifestation.

You types always look for someone else to blame for your failures in life.
The actual problem stares back at you from your mirror.

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever
Wikipedia User: Carrite
Wikipedia Review Member: Timbo
Actual Name: Tim Davenport
Nom de plume: T. Chandler

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Thu May 02, 2019 2:40 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Giraffe Stapler wrote:And after I had kicked Bart out of my mailbox and Eric him here from sucks, where did he run to? Exacte, to his boss, Vigilant. Why do you think Vigtroll is so keen to "prove" I have a mental defect? And it was so a good ban because someone who didn't like schools have a mental defect? And did he know so much privet details about me? BECAUSE THIS AUTISTIC LUNATIC WAS THE ONE WHO HAVE APPROVED THAT GLOBAL BAN! Without any legal background, nothing. Just a tremendous shitcan like Alexander looking for a wiki job.
While I knew that I provided copious reams of valuable advice to the WMF via my honest critiques here, especially on the engineering side, I had no idea that I am also so highly valued for my skillz in problematic and vexatious user management. I honestly did not expect to be elevated(?) to the ranks of the wikirati through my humble efforts.

Well Ira,

Now that my cover is blown as a WMF insider, do you think we can drop the charade and unblock my en.wp Vigilant account?

Thanks,
Vigilant
Director of International WMF Trust and Safety(non-official cover)

P.S. When can I expect my first in a series of ongoing checks from the WMF?
Silly rabbit, they pay with bundles of crisp C-notes in a manila envelope delivered by courier...

RfB
“I tell ya, it's a bit rich to see Silver seren post about the bad offsite people considering how prolific he was (is?) at WR.” —Mason, WPO, April 12, 2012

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Thu May 02, 2019 2:42 pm

Midsize Jake wrote:

Exacte!

RfB
“I tell ya, it's a bit rich to see Silver seren post about the bad offsite people considering how prolific he was (is?) at WR.” —Mason, WPO, April 12, 2012

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Thu May 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Midsize Jake wrote:

It seems unlikely.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Thu May 02, 2019 3:43 pm

He admits it’s him on sucks.

Apropos in so many ways.

Midsize Jake
Site Admin
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Thu May 02, 2019 8:25 pm

Vigilant wrote:He admits it’s him on sucks.

Apropos in so many ways.
Hmm, you're right - I actually made my usual mistake of not noticing the date of the post (Nov. 2015), which may have been before we (or at least I) even knew he existed. I guess he hadn't quite "found his true voice" by that point.

Anyway, sorry about that, but I guess we should probably try to get this thread back on topic, just in case someone other than him is reading it.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon May 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Has anyone ever gotten themselves removed from this list?

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Mon May 13, 2019 5:46 pm

Vigilant wrote:Has anyone ever gotten themselves removed from this list?
Nope, it says on the site that these are irrevocable. Which means once banned you can do whatever you want just about short of death threats because there nothing else they can do.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Nope, it says on the site that these are irrevocable. Which means once banned you can do whatever you want just about short of death threats because there nothing else they can do.
So, Giraffe Stapler was so noxious that he was given the Internet Death Penalty by the WMF.

What was the reason they banned him?

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Mon May 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Kumioko wrote:
So, Giraffe Stapler was so noxious that he was given the Internet Death Penalty by the WMF.

Probably just being a pain in the ass. He kept asking hard questions about how the WMF was spending donations.

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Tue May 14, 2019 2:51 am

Vigilant wrote:
Kumioko wrote:

Maybe our NL pal can drop in and tell the story. Alternatively, maybe we can find somebody on Dutch WP to tell their version of the story, which would apt to have fewer funhouse mirror-style curves and distortions...

RfB

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Tue May 14, 2019 10:21 am

The WMF completely invalidated the value of their own bannprocess when they started adding people for wikipolitics due to that idiot scumbag James Alexander. In the case of me it was because I was advocating admins follow the rules and because I refused to follow my ban. For Russavia it was a favor to Jimbo for the pricasso painting. Several are on There just as a show that the trust and safety section is doing something but theres no value to them.

The bottomline is the WMF bans should have value and they dont. They dont include people who should be there like GRAWP.

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Tue May 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Have things improved since Mr Alexander left?

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Tue May 14, 2019 11:52 pm

Poetlister wrote:Have things improved since Mr Alexander left?
Not really, the Trust and Safety section banned a couple nobody's after he left just to show the section still existed but it didn't mean anything. The accounts were largely inactive yet GRAWP, Willie on Wheels, the Dog and Rapper vandal and any number of others are still up to their same old antics. The whole section is still just as much of a waste of money as they ever were, they just lost their star shithead.