(Not a cat)
kołdry

Happy Valentine's Day!

Unread post by Smiley » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:45 pm

The adorable love story behind Wikipedia’s ‘high five’ photos :wub:
Annie Rauwerda, Valentine's Day, Input

Love Bites

Replacement of "Too Slow" images.

I suggest the replacement of all four images under the Variations section relating to too slow, as the overly specific chronologically ordered pictures teaks too much space clarification in that specific section of the article in the sense of four whole images (that is simply a waste of precious Wikipedia public bytes in the Wiki base) and that a compression in grid or comic format per say would be a sufficient replacement in my eyes. In addition, the subtle inference of slapstick era-ques comedy portrayed with the characters, hear, does not accurately portray a neutral/unrelated to emotion point of view that Wikipedia strives to be, as the section and information presented previously does not seem to correspond with this attempt at comedy, as backed with the writer of this suggestion wherefore and second personalities not finding this inference particularly funny. My main concern that is especially out of place to me is the final image which depicts the use of finger guns, which is arguably completely and utterly irrelevant in the context of different variations of high fives and the existence of those specified 2 bytes of text are only reliant on the also wasteful inclusion of previously mentioned four images. This complete lack of consideration to access in easily navigable and accessible information provided by Wikipedia is jarring to me, as this inclusion of images (as shown) and as proven is not sufficiency in efficiency of text. I can only respond in my now hindered view of this article is, as the great Julius Caesar said, "Et tu brute?" in response to such a preposterous and beast-like attempt of addition to Wikipedia, excelsior (In proper latin, I must say laughing [slightly less now I must say] out loud!).

Kugihot ❯❯❯ Vanguard 05:58, 2 January 2020
:pbbbt: