The Nicholas Alahverdian Story

Wikipediocracy blog posts
Giraffe Stapler
Habitué
kołdry

Re: The Nicholas Alahverdian Story

Unread post by Giraffe Stapler » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:46 pm

Alahverdian appeared on a radio show in January 2020. It may be his last interview before the world was cruelly deprived of his genius, far far too soon.

Slammin' Steve Klamkin's Saturday Circus with guest Nicholas Alahverdian

Giraffe Stapler
Habitué

Unread post by Giraffe Stapler » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:11 pm

What was this about? Anyone know?
Nick Alahverdian Trust wrote:On 3.2.21 @ 2pm New York City time visit The Nicholas Alahverdian Trust website at https: / / nicholasalahverdian.com for a very special video.

Today 2pm sharp. Don't be #forgetful and don't you dare miss it!
There didn't seem to be any special video on the website when I looked.

Midsize Jake
Site Admin
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:25 pm

Giraffe Stapler wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:11 pm
My guess is that he hired a professional to play Louise, so as to prove she really exists, but when the actress showed up at the video studio she immediately recognized him from his Wikipedia article photo and called the FBI.

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:22 am

Giraffe Stapler wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:11 pm
What was this about? Anyone know?
Nick Alahverdian Trust wrote:On 3.2.21 @ 2pm New York City time visit The Nicholas Alahverdian Trust website at https: / / nicholasalahverdian.com for a very special video.

Today 2pm sharp. Don't be #forgetful and don't you dare miss it!
There was also a notice the day before that said 3.1.21 @ 2pm, on his twitter feed and his web site. Probably checking his logs to see who's visiting.

Beeblebrox
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Just Step Sideways

Unread post by Beeblebrox » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:24 am

possibly getting a lot of hits from Quantico...
information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:54 pm

Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

The Garbage Scow
Habitué
Wikipedia User: The Master

Unread post by The Garbage Scow » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:08 pm

tarantino wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:22 am

There was also a notice the day before that said 3.1.21 @ 2pm, on his twitter feed and his web site. Probably checking his logs to see who's visiting.
That's what I'm thinking. The problem is, that info doesn't matter and he's as dumb as a bag of doorknobs for continuing down the path he's following.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:20 pm

The video went up yesterday. It's just a montage of photos set to a Dylan song.

https://vimeo.com/519204338

Accompanying blurb on the website:
There are many people saying many false things about my husband. But the beauty of death is that Nick does not have to hear gossip. He may be drinking with Frank or discussing the Cuban Missile Crisis with President Kennedy.

Or death may be complete silence and absence of thought or feeling.

Either way Nick is not bothered.

Also, someone claiming to be Mrs. Alahverdian has joined reddit. (link)

Midsize Jake
Site Admin

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:53 pm

Smiley wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:20 pm
Also, someone claiming to be Mrs. Alahverdian has joined reddit. (link)
Gotta say, if "Mrs." Alahverdian really wants us to believe that the e-mails we got from the ProtonMail account in December were actually sent by a hostile third party, "she" should really try to write much shorter posts.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:01 am

9 months later...

I had completely forgotten Nicholas Alahverdian's all-too-fleeting reappearance on reddit:

I faked my own death. AMA
Is Nicholas Alahverdian still alive?
r/Nicholas_Alahverdian

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:09 am

The gall of this guy...

Hemiauchenia
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Hemiauchenia

Unread post by Hemiauchenia » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:28 am

Somebody added his article to List of fugitives from justice who disappeared (T-H-L) around half a year ago, meaning that his article now averages around 180 views per day https://pageviews.toolforge.org/?projec ... lahverdian

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:15 am

AndyTheGrump
Habitué
Wikipedia User: AndyTheGrump (editor/heckler)

Unread post by AndyTheGrump » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:17 am

Smiley wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:01 am
I had completely forgotten Nicholas Alahverdian's all-too-fleeting reappearance on reddit:

I faked my own death. AMA
Is Nicholas Alahverdian still alive?
r/Nicholas_Alahverdian
Some low-effort impersonation going on there.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:20 am

AndyTheGrump wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:17 am
Some low-effort impersonation going on there.
Somehow apropos?

No Ledge
Habitué
Wikipedia User: wbm1058

Unread post by No Ledge » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:52 pm

Hemiauchenia wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:28 am
Somebody added his article to List of fugitives from justice who disappeared (T-H-L) around half a year ago, meaning that his article now averages around 180 views per day https://pageviews.toolforge.org/?projec ... lahverdian
The monthly page views chart indeed shows a significant rebound back to near the same level when suspicions of faked death were first in the news, after the 14 September 2021 addition to the list.
No coffee? OK, then maybe just a little appreciation for my work out here?

No Ledge
Habitué

Unread post by No Ledge » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:08 pm

Recently saw a report about a deathbed confession. Some ~20-year-old guy circa 1969 walked out of a Cleveland, Ohio bank with a bag of cash after his shift working as a teller, knowing their lax security would let him do it, then simply disappeared.

A month or few later he surfaced in Boston, walked into a social security office and obtained a SS card under his new identity, which he used to find employment. Back then it was not unusual to apply for a card as a young adult.

He got married, and lived a long life as a car salesman, good golfer and upstanding citizen, without any of his friends becoming suspicious despite his reluctance to talk about his family or his life when he was growing up. Always wore sunglasses when out on the golf course at tournaments.

Detectives were looking for him for decades, and never found him or his money.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:28 am

:peeking:

Beeblebrox
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Just Step Sideways

Unread post by Beeblebrox » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:58 am

Alahverdian is no D. B. Cooper (T-H-L). He's not even Betty Cooper (T-H-L). :D
information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom

No Ledge
Habitué

Unread post by No Ledge » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:45 pm

And if it weren't for those pesky viruses he would have gotten away with it!

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:53 pm

Smiley wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:58 am
In an interesting twist, there are now two Louise Alahverdians on the scene!
Louise 'Not Nick' Alahverdian wrote:
I received some disturbing messages from you including where you call my late husband "rapey mcrapeface" and you also called him a sexual predator among other things [...]

I also feel the need to say that I am sorry because an article that I was not interviewed for (someone claimed they were me, and the person did not email with an address from nicholasalahverdian.com for the Providence Journal article. I never ever said that anyone from Wikipedia or Wikipediocracy tried to extort me for change to the article about my husband, and I would be happy to provide this information to anyone. When I tried to tell the Providence Journal that this was not true and those words were not mine, they refused to correct the article. Which upsets me because I never said anything about extortion or changing articles, or bitcoin. I was never interviewed and I never emailed them. So I am sorry for those published comments and that they were not removed after I asked for a correction.

I am sorry they wrote that. I've never spoken to your group. [...] I wish you the best.

Warmly
Louise
She's a saint.
Not sure I'd sign off quite so warmly if someone called my better half "rapey mcrapeface".

Unless..... this is the fake Louise?
I guess neither Louise was real :)

nicholasalahverdian.com is now redirecting to nalahverdian2.wordpress.com. Archive.org is excluded from archiving it, but there's quite a few pages saved at archive.today.

Also

Midsize Jake
Site Admin

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:00 am

Smiley wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:58 pm
Who had their money on Scotland?
Not me...

But this just proves he's an idiot, does it not? Not only would he have blended in more easily in Armenia, their COVID numbers are waaay better than the UK's (only 350K cases total and 8000 deaths). Admittedly that's probably because nobody has been traveling there lately, but it would have been way easier to get citizenship, and having done that, extradition would have been a lot harder. Sure, their internet access isn't as good as Scotland's, but how good does it have to be just to edit one article on WP?

Maybe he also lied about knowing the Armenian language. That would be my guess.

AndyTheGrump
Habitué

Unread post by AndyTheGrump » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:11 am

More media reporting incoming. This, From the Gephardt Daily (Utah) in particular is interesting:
UTAH COUNTY, Jan. 12, 2022 (Gephardt Daily) — A man suspected in a 2008 sexual assault in Utah County has been arrested in Scotland after evidence linking him to the crime was discovered as the result of an initiative to process backlogged evidence kits....

One of the cases involved the 2008 Utah case in which Rossi was the suspect. That case was closed by the lead detective without referring the case to the Utah County Attorney’s Office for screening, the Utah DPS statement says.

“In 2017, as part of the Sex Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI) the original sexual assault kit was submitted for testing, and in 2018 the DNA profile from the Utah sexual assault came back as a match to a sexual assault case in Ohio. The suspect, in that case, was Nicholas Rossi.

“Agents with the Utah Department of Public Safety worked with the original investigating agency and the Utah County Attorney’s Office to locate the victim and, based on the evidence and the victim’s willingness to move forward with prosecution, charges were filed.”...
link

It seems that the FBI were after him for sexual assault, as well as fraud, though they seem to have kept quite about this - or had I just missed this somehow?

No Ledge
Habitué

Unread post by No Ledge » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:23 am

No Ledge wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:22 am
Smiley wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:19 pm
Perhaps we shouldn't be quite so hasty to accuse this chap of a sexual offense. I mean, it is possible that:

* His accuser made the whole thing up
* The arresting officer fabricated a confession
* Two other officers fabricated evidence
* His defence team were guilty of legal malpractice
* The Probation department and his psychological assessors extorted and blackmailed him
* The City of Dayton, the College, various prosecutors and the police concealed evidence and tampered with witnesses
* All of the above plus the State of Ohio and a jealous judge conspired to obstruct justice and inflict emotional distress

Alahverdian v. State of Ohio et al
He appealed a municipal court case where the charges had maximum sentences of less than 6 months, making the case ineligible for a jury trial (jury trials in Ohio municipal courts are rare)... he appealed that to the Federal court with 42. count 'em, 42 causes of action including a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations claim against City of Dayton, Dayton Municipal Court, Dayton Municipal Court Probation Services, Judge Henderson, DeMint, Logan, Cook, Sexton, Alfaro, Devoise-Pierce, WCMCCCD, Sinclair Community College, Johnson, Gift, Quatman, Miller, Hupp, Cimperman, Roush & Associates, Roush, and Plummer (collectively defined as the "RICO Defendants") !!
He's probably, if healthy enough, busy preparing to sue that Glasgow hospital for their failure to protect his patient privacy rights. As soon as he figures out Scottish law on the matter.

AndyTheGrump
Habitué

Unread post by AndyTheGrump » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:45 am

While the NHS in Scotland has an obligation to protect patients' privacy rights, the protection isn't absolute. It includes exceptions for "dealing with fraud and crime". link

It would be interesting to know whether Alahverdian was using his own name while he was being treated. The Scottish NHS would probably have legitimate grounds to investigate this, as free hospital treatment is (nominally) only available to those "ordinarily resident" in the UK. I believe that the NHS often doesn't bother checking on this, for minor treatments etc, but he'd been in intensive care, where the costs are significant.

Or maybe someone recognised him due to all the publicity his death-faking attracted...

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:07 am

I doubt he has the financial or legal resources to withstand the extradition.

He's looking at a decade in prison just for the stuff we know about.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Lyallpuri
Critic

Unread post by Lyallpuri » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:10 am

Midsize Jake wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:00 am
Not only would he have blended in more easily in Armenia...
With his skin tone, I wouldn't be so sure of that. While many peoples of the Caucasus are pale-skinned, Armenians tend to be a lot more tan, as far as I'm aware, and so he'd stick out like a sore thumb. I can't find where I read it, but from what I remember, Alahverdian is only of partial Armenian ancestry, and so he'd be unlikely to look quite the part.

Now, of course, you did say only more easily in comparison to the UK, but even that might not necessarily be true. If I, for example, move to Pakistan right now, even though I look like a local and speak the languages, people would still be able to tell that there were something Western about me just from my stride; on the other hand, if I went to Bradford and put on a fake Pakistani accent, the locals would (I would guess) likely assume that I were a recent immigrant, and not think much of it, making it easier to blend in there. The same might apply to Alahverdian's case: it could be easier to fit into another Western country than to pretend to be a local in Armenia.
Last edited by Lyallpuri on Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

lonza leggiera
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: David J Wilson (no longer active); Freda Nurk
Wikipedia Review Member: lonza leggiera
Actual Name: David Wilson

Unread post by lonza leggiera » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:12 am

AndyTheGrump wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:45 am

… snip …

It would be interesting to know whether Alahverdian was using his own name while he was being treated.

…snip…

According to the the Sun article at the link posted by Smiley, the person in the Scottish hospital would appear to have been using the name Arthur Knight when he was arrested.
E voi, piuttosto che le nostre povere gabbane d'istrioni, le nostr' anime considerate. Perchè siam uomini di carne ed ossa, e di quest' orfano mondo, al pari di voi, spiriamo l'aere.

AndyTheGrump
Habitué

Unread post by AndyTheGrump » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:23 am

Ah yes, I'd read that, but then promptly forgotten evidently. Insomniac brain-fog strikes again.

Jim
Blue Meanie
Wikipedia User: Begoon
Wikipedia Review Member: Jim

Unread post by Jim » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:41 am

So should we be on the lookout for the Louise(s) adopting the pseudonym Guinevere or Lady McLake?

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:59 am

KSLTV wrote:Investigators discovered that Rossi fled the country to avoid persecution in Ohio and had even attempted to make investigators believe he was dead. Rossi was linked to a number of other similar crimes within Utah and around the country, often using aliases including: Nicholas Alahverdian, Nicholas Alahverdian Rossi, Nicholas Edward Rossi, Nicholas Alahverdian-Rossi, Nick Alan, Nicholas Brown, Arthur Brown, Arthur Knight.

AndyTheGrump
Habitué

Unread post by AndyTheGrump » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:07 am

...Arthur Brown...

iii
Habitué
Wikipedia User: ජපස
Wikipedia Review Member: iii

Unread post by iii » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:10 am

tarantino wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:59 am
KSLTV wrote:Investigators discovered that Rossi fled the country to avoid persecution in Ohio and had even attempted to make investigators believe he was dead. Rossi was linked to a number of other similar crimes within Utah and around the country, often using aliases including: Nicholas Alahverdian, Nicholas Alahverdian Rossi, Nicholas Edward Rossi, Nicholas Alahverdian-Rossi, Nick Alan, Nicholas Brown, Arthur Brown, Arthur Knight.
This is just a plagiarized version of the Utah DPS press release with a few cosmetic changes. For example, KSLTV changes "fled the country to avoid prosecution in Ohio" to "fled the country to avoid persecution in Ohio".

Hemiauchenia
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Hemiauchenia

Unread post by Hemiauchenia » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:22 am

That's some textbook churnalism (T-H-L) right there.

No Ledge
Habitué

Unread post by No Ledge » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:28 am

Right, he faces certain persecution if he ever steps foot in Ohio again. We're not like that Mormon state. :hmmm:

Giraffe Stapler
Habitué

Unread post by Giraffe Stapler » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:18 am

The report from the Utah Department of Public Services talks about a 2008 Utah case where the DNA was not tested until 2017 and the match with Alahverdian/Rossi happened in 2018. The Providence Journal says "Utah officials told The Journal Wednesday that DNA evidence linked Alahverdian to a 2018 sexual assault case there". It isn't clear to me if there is one case in Utah from 2008 (connected to Alahverdian/Rossi in 2018) or a 2008 Utah case and a 2018 Utah case. I suspect it is the former and the Journal has conflated some of the facts.

In any case, the Utah DPS report makes it clear that there are other incidents of sexual assault that have been discovered, so it seems likely that Alahverdian will be spending a some time in jail pending trial at the very least. I don't think you get bail after you fake your death and leave the country.
Throughout this investigation, SBI Agents discovered that Nicholas Rossi was a suspect in a number of similar offenses in Utah and throughout the United States after the 2008 incident.
This guy was even worse than he seemed. If Wikipediocracy played any part in making it harder for him to play dead and escape justice, we should be proud.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:34 am

Giraffe Stapler wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:18 am
If Wikipediocracy played any part in making it harder for him to play dead and escape justice, we should be proud.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:58 am

AndyTheGrump wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:11 am
It seems that the FBI were after him for sexual assault, as well as fraud, though they seem to have kept quite about this - or had I just missed this somehow?
I may have had an "inkling" before we published our first blogpost that this was the case.

There was also a Reddit account active until fairly recently that I believe to be him.

u/coincidentalfloss

The account was terminated a short time ago... my laptop just gave up the ghost and reveddit.com doesn't seem very phone-friendly, but there should be traces of him on there. Mr Floss had a distinctive Irish brogue and said he was living in the UK.

Edit: He was creator of r/Rate My Tea and asked me if I'd like to moderate his Craggy Island-themed sub. A sub which appears to have sunk without trace. Curious.     There was also a Mrs Coincidental Floss because of course.

fiona
Contributor
Actual Name: Fiona

Unread post by fiona » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:07 am

:banana: :lol:

AndyTheGrump
Habitué

Unread post by AndyTheGrump » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:32 pm

Alahverdian makes the Washington Post: link
“He certainly has gone to elaborate means to hide himself,” David Leavitt, the county attorney, said in an interview with The Washington Post. “I’ve been practicing law, both as a prosecutor and a defense attorney for 30 years. … This is a first.”

Leavitt said the DNA was key to finding Rossi at the hospital in Glasgow.

“That created a hit, so we knew where he was,” Leavitt said.
Personally, I think that if Alahverdian had been a bit less 'elaborate', he might have hid himself better...

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:16 pm

I'm not sure that was really the goal, or if he even knows what the word really means, but Little Nicky certainly had himself a vicissitudinous time on Wikipedia.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:18 pm

Good shout!

No Ledge
Habitué

Unread post by No Ledge » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:02 pm

AndyTheGrump wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:32 pm
Alahverdian makes the Washington Post: link
Leavitt said the DNA was key to finding Rossi at the hospital in Glasgow.

“That created a hit, so we knew where he was,” Leavitt said.
I'm wondering whether Scottish privacy law supports hospitals routinely uploading the DNA of all patients with COVID on ventilators to the Interpol database for automated cross-matching with other samples uploaded around the world, or if Smiley's sleuthing of his Internet activities led authorities to have probable cause to issue a warrant to the hospital for his DNA.

Giraffe Stapler
Habitué

Unread post by Giraffe Stapler » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:26 pm

That's exactly what I was wondering! How did this come about?

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:18 pm

Yeah, my bad luck boy
Been havin' bad luck all of my days, yes

The Garbage Scow
Habitué
Wikipedia User: The Master

Unread post by The Garbage Scow » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:36 pm

I wonder what name he'll get on his prison jumpsuit Alahverdian or Rossi?

The fact he came up as a DNA suspect in a bunch of other rapes certainly makes the police take greater notice then just some guy failing to register as a S.O. and opening credit cards fraudulently, then faking his death.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:46 pm

Created at: Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 1:57 AM
From: Louise Alahverdian <louise@nicholasalahverdian.com> Using Zoho Mail
To: hillbilly holiday <hillbillyholiday@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (No Subject)

I received some disturbing messages from you (screenshots attached)

Warmly
Louise

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:08 pm

Created at: Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 12:18 PM

Hi again Mike,

I can't change wikipedia and don't know how. I can't change what people think about my husband. But this is helping bring attention to our cause for this year's global pledge to work on bringing university education to youth and young adults aging out of care. Even if it is painful to hear these lies about my husband from a few people the majority are reading about our work this year. If they want to go hunting for my husband, good luck.

With thanks,
Louise
Created at: Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 1:02 PM
To: Louise Alahverdian <louise@nicholasalahverdian.com>

Louise,

I should apologize then for my insulting remarks. I was under the impression that Nick was pretending to be you, and was accusing Wikipediocracy of serious criminal activity. I must admit I was very angry. Thank you for taking the time to explain the situation. It can't be very easy for you.

It really is a very strange situation... It's baffling. Whoever's behind this must be extremely clever. They've pulled the wool over both our and ProJo's eyes. But why go to these lengths? What do they hope to accomplish? They've certainly succeeded in drawing press and police attention to the situation. Are they trying to discredit Nick and his work? It doesn't sound like something a basement dwelling trolI would do; indeed, it has all the hallmarks of a political hit job. Nick must have rattled the cages of some seriously shady characters. Who do you think had it in for him? Raimondo? I understand Nick had unpublished material about being raped by a politician, perhaps it's something to do with that?

Kind regards,
Mike
aint nobody got time for that

Created at: Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 9:37 PM

Mike,

Thank you for your sincere apology. And I am sorry about how crazy this is. I will help in any way I can. And you are obviously not the only one who thought Nick was me. Unfortunately anyone who does not know me or who hasn't spoken with me (and I actually spoke with a fair amount of people in the northeast of the states) thinks that the detective's explanation that my voice is the result of my deceased husband speaking into a "voice changing machine" is reasonable. Which is hilarious.

I want to share some documents and other "evidence", I guess I'll call it, with you. Can you please promise with an electronic signature that you will not share any of the content or materials or anything I email to you with anyone until we mutually decide what to do with the content? This includes your colleagues, volunteers, friends, etc, and every person except you. If you are unable or do not want to agree that is fine but I will be more limited in what I can share with you.

On to your points, I am very sorry about your anger and I wish I knew who was impersonating me. I suspect the reason was to create a narrative which resulted in... all of this. It's not easy. And I'm not happy, especially with the lies that have been spread and told about my husband. We spent 30,000 dollars on legal fees and won two cases proving the RI State Police and other state officials lied about Nick and ultimately it was determined that Nick did not have to register as an offender, and the case was expunged but now it is all over the news. Which is interesting. Because the charge of failure to register and its case file was meant to be destroyed by court order.

You say the person posing as me is claiming to be threatened? By whom? You're a blog. People may have blogs and write whatever they may but it's not good practice to threaten people in a blog. You don't threaten people in your blog, it seems. So I would not say they are that clever.

The person you said using outlook or whatever could theoretically know me or at least the password to Nick's (now the Trust's) twitter (I know I had to change that password recently) and other products (the old gmail was another account with a breach). But Tom Mooney did not contact me through the website contact form or email or on twitter or anywhere else. Or he did and I didn't see it and whoever had the luck of catching it before I did carried on the conversation from the email they used. Could have been outlook. I have no idea. And I doubt I will find out because Tom and the entire Providence Journal will not reply.

The threats we are receiving have nothing to do with what we're saying. It's what we are not saying and people want it kept that way.

It's not really baffling. There are people who did not like my husband. People either loved him or hated him. And when you don't know someone they are easier to hate. So whoever contacted Tom Mooney and carried on like they were me and then said unbelievable things about your blog, and apparently released other information which we would not release at this time (such as a few of the incidents that were metioned), made us seem purposely evasive and incoherent. I have toddlers so I know how easy it is for people to act evasive and incoherent. And that is why it was easy for Mr or Mrs Outlook to not defend against any of what Tom said.

Mentioned it to Tom. Mentioned it to the editor. Mentioned it to the lawyer of the conglomerate that owns the newspaper. They are "sticking with their story" which means they do not have a balanced view. I had no idea that a story was in the works. After seeing what was said my brain felt like it had a black eye. And I had no chance to clarify anything. Send the court orders. Send the audio or the emails. Nothing.

As for press and police attention, that's nothing new. If you agree to not share anything etc. as I described above I will share some of the stuff my husband was put through with you. It's not pretty. They say Rhode Island is the most corrupt of all the states. The press want a good story, and what is better than a faked death especially when people say he ran off with a load of stolen credit card and loans? The problem is they didn't know we had proof of this being false, especially proof that can be independently authenticated.

So for the press they will pursue what they will pursue. Because I could not comment on the first story, there was no comment on any story that came later. The coverage is just repeating the Providence Journal article because the syndicated story based its story on that article. The Providence Journal also had the benefit of timing. Because even though there was no active police investigation and my husband is not listed as an "offender" anywhere on any registry wesbite because we have court rulings prohibiting that, aside from the fact that he is genuinely deceased, the detective who lost his case against my husband was still, I presume, upset.

The state policeman who said there was a "failure to register warrant" before Nick's death is not being entirely truthful. There is no court case and there is no warrant signed by a judge. The only thing that he could be referring to is a probable cause warrant where a police officer in the states does not need a warrant signed by a judge to arrest a person. Example: woman A robs a bank and policeman B sees woman A exiting the bank with a large black sack and she is wearing a wig while the bank's alarm goes off. He drives up to her and stops her, opens the bag and sees the money. That policeman can legally arrest woman A because he has a suspicion that is reasonable that woman A robbed the bank. No warrant necessary. So in theory, because of the 2008 misdemeanor, if my husband was alive and somehow mysteriously died and came back to life and appeared in the state of Rhode Island and he magically had a house where he lived, or went to school, or worked without telling the local city police, then yes, he could be arrested on that basis. But no one is saying that he is an offender there or that he has a duty to register. I have court order that say just the opposite.

But my husband left Rhode Island in 2017 and never returned. From late 2018 until May 2019 they had a charge that he failed to register but that charge was dismissed. I can send you the dismissal filed by the proscutor. Then a Board responsible for this type of thing tried to say that even though we proved he lived out of the country and renounced his citizenship and was not breaking the law, he still had to remain on the list. So they had a Board meeting which was bad for them, because the lawyer had an idea and ended up getting all of the records they used in my husband's case. But before they did that they said "we are going to do what no other state does and keep all people on the registry even if they move out of our state" when they are not meant to create rules (or laws) like that. So they tried to keep my husband on their website when he had not even been properly "assessed" and the judge later found that they acted in bad faith. But then it was discovered that the majority of the file was false and included other people who had outrageous crimes with multiple victims and had been arrested over 20 times and were 30 years older than my husband and contained inaccurate test results etc. So Jeff Pine took them back to court this time in a civil court case and the judge and prosecutor agreed that Nick immediately be taken off of the website because he no longer lived, worked or went to school in Rhode Island.

So Nick is 2-0 against the State Police. Apparently they don't like losing much.

So even though the detective did not speak to Tom, other people like Jeff Pine and Ray Hull and the Catholic priest were able to talk about the discussion with the detective, and how my husband is not dead, and how my voice is actually my husband's voice spoken through a voice changing machine. Good story, see? Even though it's not true. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

They also had Sharon Lane, who for some reason embellished her story by saying she was his foster mother, saying Nick stole 200k through cards and loans in her husband's name. Thankfully we have proof that this is untrue. They also report that the ex-wife, who has quite a few problems that I won't get into just now, claims my husband never repaid a "52,000 dollar loan to keep Community Progress Institute afloat." Not only are the Lane claims demonstrably false and we can prove that, but the ex-wife did MANY illegal and hurful things. Again, I will share these with you if you promise to not share the documents or details. But what I can tell you is that my husband never received any money from his ex-wife at any point and she actually drained one of his accounts.

I do not know what they are trying to accomplish. I do remember being troubled when Nick's uncle Mike told me of someone who created a LinkedIn Profile for my husband and the position was listed as "Not Dead" and we were very troubled by that. But there is one person who appears in many of the stranger attempts to draw attention to my husband. Again I will share with you if you agree to the privacy request above. But just know he is not a very happy man and he will do anything to make sure people have a bad opinion of my husband. Well it looks like he succeeded finally. But the sad thing is that he is still deceased.

But thinking of things where there could be big players involved, they are not doing this themselves, they have other people do it for them. Like pawns.

I agree it may not be a troll. But we have no way of proving that it's a conspiracy either, with people in power making decisions about newspaper articles and comments from the state police force (and interestingly no comment from the FBI about their five year old complaint from Sharon Lane) and other accounts from people who were happy to write resolutions etc which apparently is a tradition in Rhode Island for people from that state when they pass away if they were involved in something worth remembering.

No office asked for prepared text, but they did ask for a cv. Only one office printed what we sent word-for-word and added "whereas" to make it sound official. But these people knew Nick and worked with him. So they were not words that were meaningless. I think people are genuinely troubled by the idea that Nick could conceivably fake his death. The problem is that it is not true and also no one from the family was able to respond to this article when comment from the family was needed most.

But the way the Providence Journal story reads, Nick was contacted by the FBI about Sharon's complaint and they wanted to discuss it. I have a recording of the phone calls and the emails. The statement that the FBI approached my husband to discuss Sharon Lane's 2016 complaint is a complete lie and I have email and audio proof. The FBI never, at any point, reached out to me or my husband. Never. And the State Police do not have an active warrant signed by a judge for the arrest of my husband. I have the proof of that and will let you see/hear it, but there really isn't a point because these people are not going to correct these articles. And sadly, as much as I would love to sit around all day and contact newspapers or lawyers or whomever, I don't have time.

Someone or a group of people engineered the situation with me not being able to talk to the Providence Journal and then purposely making the mistake that the FBI contacted my husband when Nick contacted them. It was the other way around. And there is no court case or charge attached to that, and if he was wanted he would not have been able to leave the States. And if he was hiding from law officers why would he actively deal with allegations in a court where he was never asked to be present, and prove his innocence from thousands of miles away? My explanations and perspectives went unheard, so people just heard the erroneous "left the country, possibly faked his death, and may be wanted by the FBI and state police" narrative.

I do not know who is responsible and I don't have the time to find out. The internet will do what it wants. I do think it's a coincidence that as some of our staff were communicating about Raimondo's failures with US Senate republicans, two articles come out in the days after her hearing as if to say "don't interfere with the vote." But we stepped aside from that anyway.

If it is someone working for Gina Raimondo (doubtful) or the politician that raped Nick aged 14 (maybe, he did have him tortured and I have photos) then they are professionals at what they do. Finding out who they are and how they did this is impossible. The fact that we have the proof and the trut that was prevented from being shared means nothing. It is already embedded deep in the internet. I have come to accept that my husband would not be happy with this but how can I force a newspaper to correct what it prints? All I can do is share what we have if I even choose to do that.

Finding out who is responsible or how they did this is not something I can do. It's probably impossible. Rhode Island is a very corrupt place. My husband introduced me to the Crimetown podcast years ago. You should listen, it will explain why my husband left and the type of people he was surrounded by.

There are so many lies that need correcting including the horrible content about your blog because that is my name and identity associated with those statements. And they need to be removed. But they don't want to hear from me since I am "not a real person" and just my husband "using a voice changing machine (sarcasm)."

Thank you and good day to you.

Warmly
Louise

+++++++

Created at: Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 6:49 PM (Delivered after 5 seconds)

Hi Mike,

Whatever you decide to do on your blog is up to you but I need to make it clear that I did not say the things the Providence Journal is claiming that I said. It undermines the bad people actually doing awful things.

About Youtube and everything else, if I can be personal with you. I knew my husband for a very long time and I always knew he was risking himself getting back into politics. Seeing/hearing about him in toxic political situations and going through challenging negotiations with unions and lawyers and policy aides along with the thugs who worked in the system and owned the group homes and shelters was unpleasant (yes, thugs. Not a pretty word but from what I saw these people looked and acted like they could have been extras in a mob film). These people started speculation worse than a gossip mag.

There was the false Ohio allegation which no one knows the entire truth about, a settlement deleting an article about the allegation because the reporting was false and unverified, people who say that he didn't go to Harvard, the Lanes said he stole credit (not sure if you saw but we already started to discredit that bundle of lies, a lawyer who threatened to knowingly falsely accuse Nick of identity theft, and an ex-wife who knowingly threatened to go to the police and lie to charge him with beating her. I actually have a ten minute recording of that. Nick kept it because it reminded him that you cannot trust anyone. And of course there are the other situations of abuse and hurt that Nick went through which is extensive and painful to discuss in detail because I wish I was there to protect him.

So if I am to go on Youtube, I am exposing not only myself but my entire family to these people who lied, hurt, and tried to destroy Nick's life. And yes, everything I just mentioned has proof, and I want to share it with you. No one else will listen or read or view what I have because they want to see me. Well there is a problem with that. Like I said, I will tell you but I need you to agree that it stays between us. I am not even meant to tell anyone. But someone needs to know. I can't live like this. No one in the US is supporting me or Nick's story. They have it wrong and I can prove it. But someone needs to say that Nick was right and these people were wrong.

When we were married I saw with my own eyes the invention of a devious and deliberate lie constructed to discredit and vilify him when Nick was falsely accused of "failing to register as a sex offender" in October 2018. Nick had had a call with Alan Fung and even though Nick was a lifelong democrat he thought Gina Raimondo was a ghastly governor with a terrible record on things like the economy, jobs, social services, and other areas. Nick was a guest on a radio show in Rhode Island and after he is speaking for about a minute he starts rolling off statistics that painted a depressing portrait of her record as governor on the radio. Seconds later we got an alert from Google Voice notifying us that we had an incoming call and it was a call from the State Police. It was surreal. He finished his appearance and then phoned them back. They claimed he was being harassing and aggressive. Nick explained that he was a lobbyist and a political analyst and if the State Executive did not want him giving an opinion on the radio then they should speak with the station's producers to seek a ban. My husband was polite and courteous as always. But the governor and her staff did everything they could to silence my husband including scare him with venal warrants triggered by party political animosity.

And there were many calls like that over the years after his appearances on the radio, television, or on YouTube or social media from random State Policemen who claimed that my husband was "almost harassing the governor" or that he was aggressive or that members of her cabinet were "making reports" because of "the tone of his voice" and his "constant fault-finding attitude" was "on the verge of not being lawful" and when he asked how it was unlawful the policemen would say each time that it was "harassment" and when Nick asked how repeating validated statistics and studies on the air was harassing, the state policeman would tell my husband to "go online and read the statute". Nick would say that he knew the statute and was not being harassing, and then the policeman would hang up. When the threats started and false information was being shared on social media night and day by members of the democratic community he stopped going on the radio. He just sent out tweets, wrote blog posts, and made graphics supporting Mayor Alan Fung during the election.

So that is why I do not think it was not a coincidence that my husband was suspiciously charged with a crime without any evidence or cause by the very police force under the direct control of the executive (governor) while he was publicly questioning why Raimondo deserved four more years as governor when she and her team had as my husband called it "an administration that is a statistically-provable abysmal failure that used the Rhode Island middle class as its showcase for prevalent public service failure and unmistakable economic desolation."

When his public commentary on the radio stopped, Nick thought the police harassment would stop also but this was incorrect. No one even called to get a statement from him. That seemed to be a theme. The police never took statements from my husband. And more importantly no one phoned him to say "we have a warrant signed by a judge for your arrest" (which they actually did at the time until the case was dismissed by the prosecutor in May 2019, and unlike the current claim which is based on a speculative probable cause arrest since they do not have a physical warrant signed by any state or US magistrate or judge). Why not make an attempt to inform someone that a serious case was filed against them in a court?

Whenever adversaries would call his phone (he had a Google Voice phone number with an American country code and a Rhode Island "prefix" of 401, so he could phone anywhere in the world and he would appear as a Rhode Island caller. Anyone who wanted to reach Nick could phone him without mammoth fees. Since his phone number was in the Rhode Island lobbyist database on the internet, in the printed "Rhode Island Government Owner's Manual" and I think listed on his website, he was fairly easy to reach. But the State Police detective(s) chose not to let my husband know that they were pursuing a felony charge against him for "failure to register" when he was not what Jeff Pine successfully argued "a person covered" under the Rhode Island General Laws and was exempt from registering as later determined by two judges in two Rhode Island Superior Court cases.

I noticed that I also began to become targeted alongside Nick during some of the odd phone calls because some people that would call us somehow knew who I was, what my family's business was, and knew things said about my family that only people who become obsessed with conspiracy theories know. So we eventually stopped answering Google Voice because these people were trying to unmistakably say based on the way they presented themselves that the comments about the Governor needed to stop (which Nick had already ceased as he was tired of the backlash) or things would get worse for Nick and for my family. I felt unsafe and expressed this to Nick and we agreed that there would be no further radio appearances until after the polls closed if at all.

Based on the lead-in documents I saw, the State Police hardly tried to submit a prepared case that came anywhere close to proving my husband had a duty to register in Rhode Island as a "covered person" who lived, studied, or worked in Rhode Island. Likewise it appeared that there was a failure to investigate if the charge was justified or if my husband actually broke the law. The police did not phone my husband to tell him about the charge being filed with the Court or advise him that he was being charged with a felony which is a very serious event. It seems like they just wanted to have his name attached to this felony charge.

He only learned about it after he spoke with Bob DaSilva a colleague and friend of Nick's who was then serving I think as the Mayor of the East of Providence. Bob was a big supporter of Nick's and during his time as a state representative introduced many of the legislative proposals about improving and reforming the DCYF that he, Nick, and others drafted. Bob DaSilva also wrote letters in support of many causes Nick was a part of, and he described Bob to be "like the big brother he never had" because of his genuine care and concern he showed for my husband.

Bob was what I can genuinely consider one of the good guys. But for every good guy there are a few odd ones evidently. I spoke with him a few times before and after Nick died, and before he was ill they probably talked about once or twice a month. So one month in October 2018 like I said when Nick called Bob to have a catch up Bob told him that he should call a detective because he had asked about Nick and this detective "did not want Nick to "catch heat" (words verbatim from detective apparently).

Nick talks very solemnly in his next book about the one time he did not follow Bob's advice and that caused one of the worst situations with consequences that even I am still enduring from an unstable individual. The point is that Nick always listened to Bob and Ray Hull. But I will tell you about that nearly life-shattering situation another time. He did however listen to him about phoning this detective and he called him right away.

Bob's day job was as police captain, and he was friends and colleagues with Nick for 10 years. No one supported Nick more than Bob and Ray it seemed.

After reading a chapter in Nick's second book I found out that Ray was actually a police sergeant who at multiple times in his career was the personal bodyguard for a very interesting mayor called Vincent Cianci (who was called "Buddy" by both friends and enemies) who my husband got to know later, and I also read Bob and Ray actually grew up together, so they were both in the police and they both became state legislators at the same time. When they arrived at the Statehouse they both took an active interest in Nick and his legislation, genuinely looked out for him, and he served them and other representatives as an informal adviser on different topics. I think Nick assisted Bob with his unsuccessful run for state senate in 2012. And Nick was always helping Ray with something. They went to dinner together in Nick's Statehouse days until he was forced to move back to Ohio to serve three years of probation for the misdemeanor conviction, and he moved back there in December 2012. They would not let him stay in Rhode Island or Massachusetts.

Now that I am continuing Nick's work and I am his voice for political reform of social care, that makes me target number one for people that hurt my husband throughout his life, and there is unquestionable proof that they will continue to try to hurt me because that is what they did to him. The media have already said that people "believe" my husband is not dead and that it was a hoax, reported that the not-so-clever Detective told people close to Nick (who would spend hours on the phone with them so they obviously know what he sounds like) that they were speaking to him when it was me who called them but the detective instead said my husband was alive and using a "voice changing machine" since I did not exist,

After I read in the Providence Journal what that state detective said about me to very good "friends" of Nick: that I was fake and my husband faked his death when my husband had been ill and then dying for two years, that was the last stop. The state detective was the one that lost twice in two court cases in Rhode Island Superior Court and also lost a State Board ruling, not my husband.

This is why I want to share the emails and audio with you so you have an idea of the madness that these people engaged in, starting with the fake profile on LinkedIn which his Uncle Mike Alahverdian told me about, with my husband's name a month after he passed away with the position listed as "Not Dead" and continuing the harassment from there.

Even before Nick died we were receiving reports that only grew in frequency after he was deceased that recordings of his voice were being used from actual phone conversations that were recorded and also interviews were being used and this person or these people would try to have conversations with random people. Like they created a soundboard of clips of his voice or something ridiculous. We are aware of voicemails of my husband's voice being left on voice mail of legislators, Statehouse staff, and others, and we have a good idea of who may be behind this. But it's heartbreaking and it proves that there are people who simply want to discredit my husband and make any number of claims about him, such as the representations that he lied about what he experienced or the statistics were skewed or the overbudget rate numbers were invented or the number of children sent to out of Rhode Island homes was rising -- these people, whether it is a social worker on the front line or a policy aide in the Executive office or the Governor herself, they want to keep their job. Or get promoted.

So they have to discredit the person who is insisting that the job has not been done well. Use any tools to propel the act of compromising or maligning the disruptor even if they are deceased and especially if their Estate arranged for the creation of a Trust devoted to continuing the work of the disruptor. Besmear if you must, claim a death has been faked or is a hoax, but do as much as possible to take the attention away from the real problems and cast it on the disruptor. Instead of the elected officials who make no changes to government-funded homes with records of abuse, practices leading to deaths of children, and inaccesible education, the true foe of the public is this one man whose family say is deceased but actually faked his death because he failed to register as a sex offender and is wanted for this charge by the Rhode Island State Police, avoided an FBI interview after he used credit cards and loans up to 200,000 dollars from his "foster parents", owes an ex-wife 52,000 dollars, has a fake wife that does not exist but speaks from a voice-changing machine when necessary, swap a photo for another that looks nothing like him on an online article to make him look like he is hiding his appearance, make edits to Wikipedia's online encyclopedia with usernames that doubtlessly belong to him, all whilst claiming that a blog about the online encyclopedia made death threats to and therefore successfully extorted bitcoin from the voice-changing machine posing as Nick's wife.

The easier explanation, which can and will be sustained with proof, is that Nick passed away, he did not "fake" his death, he won two Rhode Island Superior Court cases including having a criminal charge for failure to register dismissed and a civil case where a judge and prosecutor agreed with his attorney that he no longer had a duty to register and must not and does not appear on any sex offender website, that there is no warrant for failure to register because there is no duty to register according to the Rhode island Superior Court, that Nick never had a request from the FBI to discuss any complaint which can be proved with emails and phone calls, never had any foster parents but did have a Mormon Bishop and Bishop's wife by the name of Charles and Sharon Lane, did not receive any money from his ex-wife at any time, did have a Mormon-church created charity that had a majority Mormon board of directors to oversee operations of the Ohio group to create sustainable political and business relationships under the guise of research and education, that his wife (me) does exist but is concerned for her safety and her family's safety because of the torture and agony experienced by her husband prior to his death and as recent as 2017, never changed any photo or any data on Wikipedia, and was never threatened by Wikipediocracy in any way nor was she ever extorted for anything, and never had any contact with them until February 2021 which is the contact between us.

I think I was right in deciding not to visit Rhode Island when people were begging me to do so. Even though I spoke to dozens of people that knew Nick, even wept on the phone with some of them, and other people talked about how they were "so willing to do anything" and to "meet me if I ever went to Rhode Island" and that I should visit them "as soon as possible" (they were saying this in the middle of a pandemic) I became overwhelmed. Then after the secondary funeral was canceled for reasons Nick's uncle Mike and I did not understand we were furious. After the July memorial service was canceled people began to go silent until I didn't hear from anyone, in Nick's Rhode Island and Massachusetts family, even his uncle. I think I spoke to Ray Hull and Jeff Pine once and that was it. (I say secondary because this was an opportunity for people in Rhode Island to attend a Mass to remember Nick if they wanted since we had already had a Funeral Mass in March 2020.)

I will work on my statement that can be shared with you and your staff and with your permission or your site's permission I will post it on the Trust website.

Anyone who has a spouse pass away especially at a young age like Nick did experience trauma. I can tell you from firsthand experience that when the trauma of loss is blended with lies, imitation, pranks, and malice for... news articles? Wikipedia articles? Negative attention? That blend is gruesome and unbearable.

But we still have our memories, our time together, two children who look more like him every single day, and hopefully the thought that Nick did something at some time that made the Rhode Island DCYF better. But saying he faked his death? Is wanted for something he beat in court twice? People posing as me (for God knows what only to perhaps make me look ridiculous) and accusing a blog of serious criminal acts? Someone is desperate, hopeless, and scared.

This has definitely been a mysterious excursion but I am hoping that the next few days as my family and I remember my husband will be filled with love.

Thank you for reading this, i feel like I just needed to vent, especially since I do not know how to talk to the American press at all and they have made this so difficult for me to understand because we did not have any idea there was this animosity Of course we knew there was animosity, but never in our wildest dreams did we think this would be how my husband would be treated and remembered. I guess the first 10 or 20 years they will keep saying "I wonder where he is" or "Why is he still acting dead?" But for families of people facing this crisis who do not even get to explain the circumstances we don't get to say oh, how much we wish they were home with us. Or how much we would give for one day with them.

And that makes me look foolish all for loving someone who tried his best. But there is nothing we can do.

Nothing.

But again thank you for reading.

Warmly,
Louise

+++++++

Created at: Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 6:29 PM

Mike, please I don't know who to turn to with all of this wikipedia stuff, and it crosses over to reddit, and it's just driving me mad.

I managed to put together a rather nice surprise video for the first anniversary of my husband's passing just in case he's watching if there is an afterlife, I don't know what you believe but I try to believe in Catholicism) (you'll see it on the website soon, I'll send you a link) but the problem is there are all of these people on reddit saying that my husband faked his death and it's just driving me insane. I am trying to stay strong for my children but these posts are just ughhh just have a look and see what I mean:

For example there is this one here

https://reddit.com/r/wikipedia/comments ... d_to_have/

which has this this lie as a comment because my husband never invited random people (because of his PTSD) to his projects, and he never had a studio in Chelsea, he never had a studio anywhere. The project wasn't even launched off the ground because Nick discovered the guy was not telling the truth: https://reddit.com/r/wikipedia/comments ... e/gojpxvp/

and then there is this one that appeared TODAY: https://reddit.com/r/CreepyWikipedia/co ... d_to_have/

and the comments are horrible.

this is what i am replying with to the latest post:

Hi,

As Nick's widow I feel the need to let you know that my husband did not fake his death. Today is the 1 year anniversary of his death. It was on Feb 29 2020 so this is the close I am getting to that date this year. My husband did not use Wikipedia and people are merely speculating that he faked his death because of these false allegations from people who lied about being his foster parents.

I miss my husband. My kids miss their father. And it is a very serious emotional issue that we are all trying to trying to process at the moment.

I knew my husband for over ten years and was married to him for nearly 3. He was not most certainly not an "incel" (I had to google that term).

In 2015 a couple who served as Nick's Bishop and bishop's wife who was upset that Nick left their church (the church leadership was upset too and they had former and current FBI people employed, so this wasn't a typical situation) claimed that he used his identity to open accounts for credit cards and loans. This was untrue and I have the documents to prove that my husband was innocent. I have all of the documents that prove that my husband did not take out these cards or loans and was in Ohio or Rhode Island when the mormon bishop signed for the financial products in Utah.

The Providence Journal has actually declined my request to send them the evidence and said that if any evidence or emails were sent they would be destroyed without review. They clearly have no interest in the truth.

My husband also did go to Harvard and was an admitted degree candidate and he was not in "open enrollment" and he was actually just one semester shy of graudating. I am sorry that you have read these lies about him, but I can tell you without a doubt that as a widow who now has to defend her husband's reputation and people are not willing to listen or even review evidence it becomes a nightmare.

In the months leading up to my husband's death two judges said my husband was innocent, and we won a state civil case and a state criminal case, and the judges and two prosecutors agreed that he did not have to register as a sex offender and all of the doctors he saw previous to this said he did not need treatment. He was charged with two misdemeanors over 13 years ago. He died feeling like he failed because he never proved that the charges were false. And after he died the state police lied and said that he failed to register which is in clear violation of a court order. The Boston Globe and The Providence Journal are refusing to review the evidence or cover the story.

I have proof of everything and can send you an email with copies that you can authenticate. I just do not know how to get justice for my husband. This is so confusing. The state police detective who tried to charge my husband falsely with failing to register and lost ended up telling people including state legislators who Nick worked with and even a Catholic priest when we wanted to have a funeral for him in the States that I did not exist, that my husband faked his death, and that my voice was the result of my husband speaking through a voice changing machine.

As he always said to anyone who asked he was convincted without a jury trial when he demanded one, there were no witnesses, and there was no evidence. Actually the statute that he was convicted of breaking requires "corroborating evidence" to secure a conviction. The corroborating evidence in a 2-1 appeals court decision was that the police officer lied and said my husband admitted to groping and having sexual contact with the 19-year-old woman but that she was the aggressor. His public defender and the municipal court judge did not let him speak during the bench trial and he was told to "shut up" each time he tried to say that there was supposed to be a jury present or that he wanted to testify.

They did not have any written, audio, video, or any kind of statement from my husband, who was 20 years of age at the time. And he later learned that the police officer was a habitual liar, for example, he had such a bad history the city civil service board recommended against hiring this man because he admitted to theft, acting as a lookout while his girlfriend stole from purses, and was a hard drug user. But because he had a relative on the police force he was let on.

Later he was involved with "avoidable violence" and police brutality and was ultimtely fired by the city for beating an autistic man. That is how this man became a policeman at the community college. None of that history was divulged during the trial, which apparently violated the Brady supreme court precedent since this conduct was probative of this man's reliability as the government's witness.

And he conveniently marked the written statement of the young woman incorrectly so page one was page one, and page three was actually marked "page two" by the officer, since the statement forms were double-sided. So pages "two" and "four" were never actually given to my husband or to any of his attorneys. He only noticed them when he began probation and his probation officer let him see his case file. By this time there was no way for him to appeal because the three year limit for appeals had passed.

As if that was not enough, the young woman also admitted to perjury on the stand, three or four times. One fact that she lied about was that this was not a planned meeting and that my husband just walked up to her. Unfortunately for her this was actually the second planned date as my husband did not attend the first date with her.

I wanted to let you know that I would be happy to prove any or all of this to you because the public has not been told the truth about my husband. And the longer gossip like this persists the longer my husband will be despised and hated when it is actually the corruption of others which I can prove and you can independently verify to blame.

If you have any doubts about the authenticity of this email please email me at louise - at - nicholasalahverdian - dot - com or anyone on the contact page and they will put you in touch with me. It kills me to see my husband lied about day after day for the past month and a half.

Thank you.

I don't know what to do or say anymore. I am so scared of everything and everyone, someone is was imitating me and surely there are people that actually thought it was me who would be posting that stuff. But I can promise you, Nick did not use Wikipedia and he did not go around hurting people. We spent 30,000 dollars on legal fees to clear his name and now people keep going around and dragging it through the mud. It's so sad.

Can you please help me? I will do anything, literally anything. Please just help me stop this. I do not know who was impersonating Nick on wikipedia. I do not know who changed the photo. But please, this was not his fault. Can you please help me understand how to help these people understand that I am in a very delicate place at the moment?

I am so very sorry to email you like this, but I will show you any proof, anything you want, to prove that Nick was not responsible for making these people upset and angry. I just want my kids and I to grow up with happy memories of the good man that he was, not the non-existent crazy person they are describing on reddit and wikipedia. He is not a sex offender. We have court orders and dismissals and judges and prosecutors agreed that he did not have to register. Please, can you please help me. I will do anything for you or your blog. I just don't know why this is happening to me. Nick was such a good man, and I can prove it, but I can only take so much hurt and pain and provocation from these people online.

I am so sorry I am weeping at the keyboard but please forgive me. I just aask you to please help me iron out these sad wrinkles. I do not know what to do or how to get through to these people or how to talk to them when they are making up fake anecdotes about my husband that are not even real. They just put themselves in an imaginary situation to add to the discussion. My husband never had a studio in Chelsea. And he was not a sex offender. And he is not listed on any registry anywhere.

Please help me figure out what to do because I don't think I am going to make it if this continues. I cannot even focus on work today.

Thank you v much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon if you could please offer your help.

Thank you ever so much
Louise

+++++++

Louise Alahverdian <louise@nicholasalahverdian.com>
Mar 2, 2021, 9:31 AM

I'm very sorry to put you in that position. You have no idea how sorry I am.

Yes, you are dealing with Nick's widow, and yes someone was impersonating me because there are things that I can tell you that no one else would know and I can also tell you what I would never risk or put in question and make clear that the press could not publish due to court orders:

1 - The quote in the article which says "Pine, who successfully represented Alahverdian when he allegedly failed to register as a sex offender, says the timing of events – learning about the FBI’s inquiry, Alahverdian’s sudden pronouncement of his terminal illness and then his swift death – left questions in his mind."Because there is a dismissal for the trumped-up "failure to register" charge signed by the prosecutor accompanied by a court order signed by Justice Richard Raspallo to expunge ordering the Rhode Island State Police to destroy all evidence, files, fingerprints, warrants, documents, etc. this would mean that when the press wants to speak to the client (or next family member) and/or with the lawyer Jeff the lawyer and the client/next friend or family must agree what will said in advance. This would obviously make talking about the dropped charge of failure to register which was so fatally flawed that it was dropped before the arraignment an event that would not have any comment and they would not be able to publish anything since it was sealed from the public, had I been informed an article was being written and Jeff and I had a chance to prepare for an interview with the Providence Journal. For Tom Mooney to contact Jeff Pine and speak with him without me on the record about my late husband's case would be a foolish thing to do. Also the article would not reference the dropped charge especially because of the stigma surrounding the circumstances. Whoever was in contact with Jeff was either very disrespectful to him somehow and this led to a conversation where Jeff would release inappropriate information (which I would never do) or gave him specific instructions, oddly, to talk about the charge, the circumstances, and the discussion that the three of us had about the FBI, as well as medical issues. This is especially curious considering medical documents referring to heart disease and a heart attack were submitted to the prosecutor to dismiss the charge as they proved he did not live in Rhode Island and was not a "covered person" who needed to register under the law. And also Jeff and i would be on the same page about when and why he contacted the FBI. My husband was never "approached by the FBI" by any interpretation as the Providence Journal reported. He had heard that Charles and Sharon Lane filed a complaint because he left the church and the foundation which they allegedly promised they were going to do if my husband had left the church. By this time he had already renounced his US citizenship and returned to reside in his birth country. So when he talked to Jeff about this in December 2019 he knew it had to do with one of three things, and he was correct. The other two were his ex-wife or the mormon church framing him for something he did not do.

Also I have the emails and phone calls and notes to remind Jeff that he had been aware of Nick's illnesses since he was retained in October 2018.

Jeff would have strongly denied that "the state police still had a warrant for [Nick] for allegedly failing to register in Rhode Island as a sex offender" because we had two court rulings, a dismissal, a court order, and an overturned Board decision to back up the position that there was no duty to register as relayed to Jeff and Nick through the Judge and the prosecutor on more than one occasion, and the Providence Journal would have been barred from printing that my husband was charged with "failure to register" because the charge was dismissed before arraignment and was erroneously filed.

2 - This entire paragraph would have never appeared in the article: "She (I) said that if Rhode Island law enforcement “truly wants to help my family maybe they should investigate how Nicholas was beaten and forced to work without pay at gunpoint as a campaign manager in 2016 and was raped by a politician in 2002 and 2003, and all of the abuse he suffered on (sic) Rhode Island and when he was sent to two other states."

I would never, ever mention what happened in 2016. Nick made a commitment and it was very dangerous if broke, so contentious that we did not mention this to anyone, and that he was never going to mention it to anyone. So whoever mentioned this did so to catch the eye of someone who I am not going to discuss. Along with the rape. I would not have mentioned it because it would be a completely inappropriate time to do that.

3 - I would have also defended Wikipediocracy or state that I had no knowledge of the site at time the question was asked. A crucial point I would make is that I emailed Wikipedia several times to request that they remove the photo they had for him which was completely inappropriate. I am also aware that there are several wikipedia accounts which you attribute to my husband but I can tell you that he was not the editor or creator of those accounts. In one ironic twist one of the Wikipedia lawyers emailed us to say they had removed an actual photo used in one of the accounts posing as my husband that we requested to be deleted along with his name.

4 - I do not know Mr. Kohs but I am beyond sorry. I have no idea what happened to him or what he had to endure but apparently someone, as you said, was playing with all of us. I feel horrible at something that was done in my or, by extension, my family name. I will be certain to include a special few words for him. I am so very sorry.

5 - The person who mimicked or posed as me did so at our expense wanted to make me look desperate and wikipediocracy look dangerous. That is not my experience with you. They succeeded in making me appear crazy to the press. I did not say anything about bitcoins or extortion. I was not allowed to make any statement.

6 - no journalist is replying to me and they have all rejected my request to review my evidence which proves Tom Mooney is incorrect. They all agree my husband is alive and I'm him talking through a voice changing machine even though some of them spoke to me and Nick at the same time. Each of these journalists is obsessed with getting a copy of a death certificate. There is no death certificate in Nick's name. Why would a government who protected him under international convention because of political corruption and sexual abuse by elected officials and to a lesser extent an attempt from an angry Mormon church to discredit him allow me and his children to have our safety risked?

Whoever did this wanted wikipediocracy to believe that Nick lied and changed the photo on the website and was self destructive. Self destructive people do not unnecessarily pay to resolve legal challenges and win, and then celebrate by inviting conspiracies with changed Wikipedia photos and edits in Wikipedia articles.

Whatever is happening is making me ill. I feel like I have failed to protect my husband. I had no idea this was going on. I had all the evidence to disprove all of these false claims.

+++++++

Louise Alahverdian <lalahverdian@nicholasalahverdian.com>
Mar 2, 2021, 9:57 AM

Also please allow me to clarify that Jeff was a very good attorney and he did not do anything wrong. But I don't know why are how he said that the FBI approached him. I don't think you've said that because it's not true and that's not how it happened. The FBI did not approach him and they did not approach my husband. And just because there is a complaint file does not mean there is a charge or a court case or anything. Jeff did his best and succeeded at defending Nick and he made it clear Nick was innocent.

So why are Wikipedia saying Nick is a sex offender when he was not and is not an offender even if he was alive, by order of the courts and why are they saying he is wanted by the FBI when they have said no such thing?

I will do anything for Wikipediocracy to help me and the blog tell the truth when I was left in the dark about any article and make clear that I never spoke to the news about you about anything and we only made contact when you emailed me. And further I will unequivocally say that you did not extort or threaten me. You have been just the opposite, a perfect gentleman, and made an apology when you didn't need to about how frustrated you were which I can understand completely. My priorities are to safeguard the name of my husband and also to defend you against these egregious claims and say I didn't make them.