Orain hosts white supremacist wiki

Internet Fads, Fallacies, and GroupThink - and their influence on Wikipedia.
Information must be free, as is your hard work.
Michaeldsuarez
Habitué
kołdry
Wikipedia User: Michaeldsuarez
Wikipedia Review Member: Michaeldsuarez

Re: Orain hosts white supremacist wiki

Unread post by Michaeldsuarez » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:57 pm

Michaeldsuarez wrote:
Johnny Au wrote:Perhaps because many custom domains require payment and Orain is a free wiki farm.
"Fiala1" is offering to pay Orain for a domain. He probably never purchased a domain before. He's clueless. He needs Orain to hold his hand through everything.
Also, Fiala1 doesn't know how to operate bots:
11:14, 4 March 2015 A Wyatt Man (Talk | contribs) unblocked Chemtrail Morgellons (Talk | contribs)
11:08, 4 March 2015 Radmin (Talk | contribs) blocked Chemtrail Morgellons (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Possible troll fs)
10:41, 4 March 2015 A Wyatt Man (Talk | contribs) unblocked Chemtrail Morgellons (Talk | contribs)
10:38, 4 March 2015 Radmin (Talk | contribs) blocked Chemtrail Morgellons (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Possible troll fs)
10:13, 4 March 2015 A Wyatt Man (Talk | contribs) unblocked Chemtrail Morgellons (Talk | contribs) (Robot is stupid.)
10:08, 4 March 2015 Radmin (Talk | contribs) blocked Chemtrail Morgellons (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Possible troll fs)
09:44, 4 March 2015 A Wyatt Man (Talk | contribs) unblocked Chemtrail Morgellons (Talk | contribs) (the bot is stupid)
09:38, 4 March 2015 Radmin (Talk | contribs) blocked Chemtrail Morgellons (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Possible troll fs)
09:19, 4 March 2015 A Wyatt Man (Talk | contribs) unblocked Chemtrail Morgellons (Talk | contribs) (Oh my this bot is still keeping new users away.)
09:08, 4 March 2015 Radmin (Talk | contribs) blocked Chemtrail Morgellons (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Possible troll fs)
His bot at Metapedia was doing the same thing, so he's utterly incapable of learning from past experiences. The guy is an idiot. He can't possibly run a website on his own. If they're kicked off of Orain, then they would be dead in the water. Convincing Dusti to toss out Rightpedia would be a rather decisive victory, not a small one.

In addition, Fiala1 is completely delusional. Timeshifter voiced his opinion to Dusti, and Fiala1 responds by calling Timeshifter a "hate-monger" and then by accusing Timeshifter of "hate propaganda". Yes, the same Fiala1 from this conservation is accusing others of being hateful and spreading propaganda.

GethN7
Critic
Wikipedia User: GethN7

Unread post by GethN7 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Michaeldsuarez wrote:
Michaeldsuarez wrote: His bot at Metapedia was doing the same thing, so he's utterly incapable of learning from past experiences. The guy is an idiot. He can't possibly run a website on his own. If they're kicked off of Orain, then they would be dead in the water. Convincing Dusti to toss out Rightpedia would be a rather decisive victory, not a small one.

In addition, Fiala1 is completely delusional. Timeshifter voiced his opinion to Dusti, and Fiala1 responds by calling Timeshifter a "hate-monger" and then by accusing Timeshifter of "hate propaganda". Yes, the same Fiala1 from this conservation is accusing others of being hateful and spreading propaganda.
Michael, I'm going to see things from your perspective here for a second, tell me if I'm wrong.

Fiala1 is an incompetent who runs a Neo-Nazi Wikipedia ripoff that dispenses hate and accuses others of prejudicing against his own views, even though those very views are largely prejudicial and hateful themselves, and you feel his is blind to the irony of his own hatreds and thus seeing his wiki eradicated would be a victory against the hatred he spews, correct?

If so, from a moral standpoint, I can't disagree.

However, now I want to play devil's advocate:

I see Encyclopedia Dramatica as being quite amusing and have often read it for personal entertainment on multiple occasions. However, it's mission is largely to point and laugh at internet drama and say horrible things about those who have made themselves infamous on the internet, freely admitting entertaining lies will be kept in place of boring truths, and that people who troll others for amusement are venerated, and that pissing people off in the name of "the lulz" is the highest goal you can aspire to.

Further, it has suffered frequent technical issues, very few hold any knowledge of the nuts and bolts of how ED works in the background (the "security through obfuscation" complaint you levied against Orain seems to apply equally here), most of the staff are technically incompetent to do more than operate a ban button (very few seem to have technical expertise to fix any issues that befall ED), and ED has suffered massive downtime, DDoS attacks, and has otherwise functioned with degraded functionality at times, sometimes days on end.

By that standard, I would say ED is also a hate site, encouraging the angering of people who make asses of themselves for amusement, most of it's staff make Fiala1 look like a genius, and the permanent fall of ED would also be a net positive for the internet, if were were to apply your own arguments to ED.

Jim
Blue Meanie
Wikipedia User: Begoon
Wikipedia Review Member: Jim

Unread post by Jim » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:27 pm

GethN7 wrote:...stuff...
Does this help?

GethN7
Critic

Unread post by GethN7 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:47 pm

Jim wrote:
Does this help?
It does, ultimately. Either Michael has a serious moral objection to RightWiki, or is doing this just to piss them off, or both.

Jim
Blue Meanie

Unread post by Jim » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:01 pm

GethN7 wrote:
Jim wrote:
Does this help?
It does, ultimately. Either Michael has a serious moral objection to RightWiki, or is doing this just to piss them off, or both.

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:38 pm

GethN7 wrote:I see Encyclopedia Dramatica as being quite amusing and have often read it for personal entertainment on multiple occasions. However, it's mission is largely to point and laugh at internet drama and say horrible things about those who have made themselves infamous on the internet, freely admitting entertaining lies will be kept in place of boring truths, and that people who troll others for amusement are venerated, and that pissing people off in the name of "the lulz" is the highest goal you can aspire to.

Further, it has suffered frequent technical issues, very few hold any knowledge of the nuts and bolts of how ED works in the background (the "security through obfuscation" complaint you levied against Orain seems to apply equally here), most of the staff are technically incompetent to do more than operate a ban button (very few seem to have technical expertise to fix any issues that befall ED), and ED has suffered massive downtime, DDoS attacks, and has otherwise functioned with degraded functionality at times, sometimes days on end.

By that standard, I would say ED is also a hate site, encouraging the angering of people who make asses of themselves for amusement, most of it's staff make Fiala1 look like a genius, and the permanent fall of ED would also be a net positive for the internet, if we were to apply your own arguments to ED.
Generally accurate. ED is hilarious at times, but falls down badly with 90% of its content. Supposed to be "funny" but often it's just insipid and predictable. Pissed-off teenagers now use it to slap each other, which detracts from the alleged satirical purpose. Plus, it's getting badly outdated and there aren't enough editors left to fix what content they do have.

Michael ought to hire a comedy writer to "punch it up". Oh, right, they don't have any money, in spite of running numerous intrusive ads. Never mind....

Michaeldsuarez
Habitué

Unread post by Michaeldsuarez » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:03 pm

GethN7 wrote:
Michaeldsuarez wrote: His bot at Metapedia was doing the same thing, so he's utterly incapable of learning from past experiences. The guy is an idiot. He can't possibly run a website on his own. If they're kicked off of Orain, then they would be dead in the water. Convincing Dusti to toss out Rightpedia would be a rather decisive victory, not a small one.

Michael, I'm going to see things from your perspective here for a second, tell me if I'm wrong.

Fiala1 is an incompetent who runs a Neo-Nazi Wikipedia ripoff that dispenses hate and accuses others of prejudicing against his own views, even though those very views are largely prejudicial and hateful themselves, and you feel his is blind to the irony of his own hatreds and thus seeing his wiki eradicated would be a victory against the hatred he spews, correct?

When I said "decisive victory", I mean that getting them off Orain would be a death blow rather than a temporary set-back for them due to how poor their technical skills are. Whenever Brandt cost ED its web host or domain, it always recovered due to our skills and resources; the same can't be said of Rightpedia. I don't believe that Rightpedia could recover from losing Orain support. I was speaking of "victory" in terms of effectiveness and impact / consequence; I wasn't speaking of "moral victories".
GethN7 wrote:However, now I want to play devil's advocate:

I see Encyclopedia Dramatica as being quite amusing and have often read it for personal entertainment on multiple occasions. However, it's mission is largely to point and laugh at internet drama and say horrible things about those who have made themselves infamous on the internet, freely admitting entertaining lies will be kept in place of boring truths, and that people who troll others for amusement are venerated, and that pissing people off in the name of "the lulz" is the highest goal you can aspire to.

By that standard, I would say ED is also a hate site, encouraging the angering of people who make asses of themselves for amusement, most of it's staff make Fiala1 look like a genius, and the permanent fall of ED would also be a net positive for the internet, if were were to apply your own arguments to ED.
Frankly, you're a fool if you believe that Fiala1 is more skilled or knowledge than ED's administration.

Edit:

@GethN7: Did you know that your friend Sasha / Alex / -maelstr0m was an ED editor (actually two ED editors):

https://web.archive.org/web/20090218002628/http://encyclopediadramatica.com/User:Tanja

https://web.archive.org/web/20101124041307/http://encyclopediadramatica.com/User:AnonymissMadchen

She's also banned from Wikipedia. As documented at ED, she has a large history of crazy and lying, yet you were her chief enabler at RationalWiki, even unblocking her in January 2014, and a member of several of her websites and groups.

GethN7
Critic

Unread post by GethN7 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:50 am

Michaeldsuarez wrote:
GethN7 wrote:

When I said "decisive victory", I mean that getting them off Orain would be a death blow rather than a temporary set-back for them due to how poor their technical skills are. Whenever Brandt cost ED its web host or domain, it always recovered due to our skills and resources; the same can't be said of Rightpedia. I don't believe that Rightpedia could recover from losing Orain support. I was speaking of "victory" in terms of effectiveness and impact / consequence; I wasn't speaking of "moral victories".
GethN7 wrote:However, now I want to play devil's advocate:

Frankly, you're a fool if you believe that Fiala1 is more skilled or knowledge than ED's administration.

Edit:

@GethN7: Did you know that your friend Sasha / Alex / -maelstr0m was an ED editor (actually two ED editors):

https://web.archive.org/web/20090218002628/http://encyclopediadramatica.com/User:Tanja

https://web.archive.org/web/20101124041307/http://encyclopediadramatica.com/User:AnonymissMadchen

She's also banned from Wikipedia. As documented at ED, she has a large history of crazy and lying, yet you were her chief enabler at RationalWiki, even unblocking her in January 2014, and a member of several of her websites and groups.
No, that was news to me. In fact, I recently read the article ED produced on her activities (some of this I did not know, at least what I could verify), and since she has a bearing on this thread, I want to clarify something.

Sasha/Tanja (whatever you prefer) is not, in my opinion, an intrinsically horrible human being on her own, like the biblical King Ahab, she is quite capable of reason, intelligence, and decency when she can rein in her own rashness and hubris and associates with respectable company, and I was her friend not only because I try to be nice to everyone, but because I felt she had useful talents regarding MediaWiki that could be applied for nobler goals, and wanted to hopefully convince her to abandon her less respectful pursuits and do what I try to do: be a benefit to society with whatever skills one possesses.

So I tried to get her interested in helping Orain sometime after leaving RationalWiki together, as I felt her skills could be an asset to the project. Unfortunately, she dragged a bunch of idiotic drama with her, a massive paranoia complex, and had some truly horrible company that inspired more foolish actions that lead to Dusti getting pissed off at her for reasons I cannot fault him for.

I too informed her even my willingness to show her leniency was wearing thin, and much like you've seen Abd do with Nathan Larson, I was trying to be her conscience, or as stated earlier in this thread about Orain, the Jiminy Cricket to her Pinocchio.

To my regret, much like how Ahab did horrible things under the influence of Queen Jezebel, so Sasha did horrible things despite my attempts to persuade her otherwise due to the influences she was surrounded by (she was friend with an individual named Dondrekhan who frankly I found a toxic troublemaker who was leading her down some truly terrible roads in life), and while I'm not rejoicing in her recent exposure on ED, I really don't feel sympathy for her plight, as I tried to warn her.

I wrote a blog post going into more detail here:

http://gethn7.blogspot.com/2015/03/i-tr ... y-did.html

To address your other points, I was a rookie at MediaWiki for the longest time myself, so I'm not going to be too hard on Fiala1 in the technical skill department, as I'm still a rookie in many ways and have a lot to learn, though I concede your remarks have some truth to them. However, my point about how hollow the complaint about how security through obfuscation seems when applied to ED's transparency in that regard still stands.

As for victory over Rightpedia, I may be biased, but I doubt any major impact will be felt by the internet at large if they go down. It will allow you and others on ED to laugh at their downfall, and I'm sure a few others here would love to watch their views be silenced due to their moral offensiveness, but, speaking for myself here, I just see them as having their own little echo chamber to have their say in being harmless in and of itself, and I'm willing to live and let live so long as they commit no offense other than having offensive sociopolitical views, so aside from pleasing yourself, your fellow EDiots and a few people here, what cause is truly served by taking down a splinter from a much larger tree (Metapedia), and what benefit does the internet at large get in the long run?

Michaeldsuarez
Habitué

Unread post by Michaeldsuarez » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:59 pm

GethN7 wrote:To my regret, much like how Ahab did horrible things under the influence of Queen Jezebel, so Sasha did horrible things despite my attempts to persuade her otherwise due to the influences she was surrounded by (she was friend with an individual named Dondrekhan who frankly I found a toxic troublemaker who was leading her down some truly terrible roads in life), and while I'm not rejoicing in her recent exposure on ED, I really don't feel sympathy for her plight, as I tried to warn her.
I hate to break it to you, but Dondrekhan and Sasha might be the same person:

1) Sasha has a blog at "blog.sasha.pavelovi.ch", yet the "pavelovi.ch" domain is registered under Dondrekhan's real name (good thing the Swiss don't like nonsense in their records).

2) At writingforums.com, the "Inquisitor Ehrenstein" account was renamed to "Dondrekhan":

http://www.writingforums.com/threads/141599-I-m-trying-to-make-a-coherent-single-story?p=1664568#post1664568 ("Originally Posted by Inquisitor Ehrenstein")

http://www.writingforums.com/threads/141741-Kevin-s-relationship-with-Alex?p=1666512#post1666512 ("Hi, Inquisitor!")

http://www.writingforums.com/threads/142375-Writing-a-story-about-internet-drama?p=1671343#post1671343 ("Originally Posted by Inquisitor Ehrenstein")

3) The stories Dondrekhan spoke about on writingforums.com were hosted on "sashaweb.net", and at "sashaweb.net", those stories were all posted by "Inquisitor [Sasha] Ehrenstein":

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22dondrekhan%22+%22sashaweb.net%22+site%3Awritingforums.com

https://web.archive.org/web/20130710225111/http://blog.sashaweb.net

sashaweb.net is probably owned by Dondrekhan, but unlike the Swiss domain, nonsense (fake organization "Sturmkrieg Administration Committee") is allowed in their records.

4) Dondrekhan likes writing fictional stories about a hacker lady named "Alex". He might be trying to live out his fantasies through multiple online personae.

5) Some people claim that Sasha / Tanja isn't a real women.

Either they're the same person or Dondrekhan likes registering domains based on Sasha's pseudonyms and using Sasha's pseudonyms as the names of his own forum accounts.

GethN7
Critic

Unread post by GethN7 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Michaeldsuarez wrote:
GethN7 wrote:To my regret, much like how Ahab did horrible things under the influence of Queen Jezebel, so Sasha did horrible things despite my attempts to persuade her otherwise due to the influences she was surrounded by (she was friend with an individual named Dondrekhan who frankly I found a toxic troublemaker who was leading her down some truly terrible roads in life), and while I'm not rejoicing in her recent exposure on ED, I really don't feel sympathy for her plight, as I tried to warn her.
I hate to break it to you, but Dondrekhan and Sasha might be the same person
I'm quite sure they are separate people, unless Sasha has a severe case of schizophrenia. I do know they share the same dwelling (apparently they are in a relationship, boyfriend/girlfriend to my knowledge).

Dondrekhan caused severe issues at Orain by importing dox drama, and Sasha did her best to delete it, and had done so at other venues, so unless they are two split personas vying for control, I'm quite sure they are different people.

Michaeldsuarez
Habitué

Unread post by Michaeldsuarez » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:40 pm

GethN7 wrote:'m quite sure they are separate people, unless Sasha has a severe case of schizophrenia. I do know they share the same dwelling (apparently they are in a relationship, boyfriend/girlfriend to my knowledge).

Dondrekhan caused severe issues at Orain by importing dox drama, and Sasha did her best to delete it, and had done so at other venues, so unless they are two split personas vying for control, I'm quite sure they are different people.
Alright. Maybe the writingforums.com account is a shared account.

GethN7
Critic

Unread post by GethN7 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:02 am

Michaeldsuarez wrote:
GethN7 wrote:'m quite sure they are separate people, unless Sasha has a severe case of schizophrenia. I do know they share the same dwelling (apparently they are in a relationship, boyfriend/girlfriend to my knowledge).

Alright. Maybe the writingforums.com account is a shared account.
From what I understand, Dondrekhan and her shared the same computers, and she did very little to secure her personal info from him, so it's quite possible. She also ran servers and often gave him carte blanche down to the database level.

I basically had it confirmed to me when Dondrekhan (who seemed to hate me for advising Sasha not to do stupid things like dox people) would often twist private IRC conversations I had with her out of context to make me seem like I was a horrible human being. He also would do the same to emails between myself and Sasha, and where she had the courtesy to apologize for occasionally quoting me out of context without my consent, he was happy to twist my words despite her urging him not to (he had a history of doing this with other people, and Sasha tried in vain to be his conscience at times).

In short, she gave access to or was lax in preventing the same to a loose cannon who had zero respect for anyone's privacy, hers or mine.

I posted some additional information you may find useful in regards to this here:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/RationalWi ... Ehrenstein

P.S. - I added the following to my blog, reproducing it here:

I'm adding a footnote to this for Sasha personally: If I ever get the slightest inkling you or your batshit insane friends are going to do this again, I will personally turn you in. I'm not going to go out of my way to hunt you down on the internet, but I'm afraid our association has to end, as I have no desire to go down with you.

And if anything, I'm truly hurt by you. I tried to give you a position on Orain where you could help people and I tried to help the useful, aboveboard projects you started prosper, but you had to fuck it up by associating with the wrong crowd and doing things that were illegal, and I'm angry after all the hard work I expended in trusting you to do the right thing, you kept going back to the same madness over and over again, and you have worn down all remaining shreds of trust I was ever willing to invest in you.

Please don't speak to me again.

Michaeldsuarez
Habitué

Unread post by Michaeldsuarez » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:37 pm

GethN7 wrote:P.S. - I added the following to my blog, reproducing it here:

I'm adding a footnote to this for Sasha personally: If I ever get the slightest inkling you or your batshit insane friends are going to do this again, I will personally turn you in. I'm not going to go out of my way to hunt you down on the internet, but I'm afraid our association has to end, as I have no desire to go down with you.

And if anything, I'm truly hurt by you. I tried to give you a position on Orain where you could help people and I tried to help the useful, aboveboard projects you started prosper, but you had to fuck it up by associating with the wrong crowd and doing things that were illegal, and I'm angry after all the hard work I expended in trusting you to do the right thing, you kept going back to the same madness over and over again, and you have worn down all remaining shreds of trust I was ever willing to invest in you.

I think that you're being harsh. RationalWiki. ED. RedSec. It's all just Internet shenanigans. Also, you're talking about someone who just lost their website and circle of friends. She might need comforting, not harsh words and legal threats.

GethN7
Critic

Unread post by GethN7 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Michaeldsuarez wrote:
GethN7 wrote:P.S. - I added the following to my blog, reproducing it here:

I think that you're being harsh. RationalWiki. ED. RedSec. It's all just Internet shenanigans. Also, you're talking about someone who lost their website and circle of friends. She might need comforting.
No, I'm not. I did my best to be a good friend and good influence on her, since she had some bad influences convincing her to do horrible things, and this still happened despite all my efforts. Frankly, I've had enough. I don't want the grief anymore, and I don't want to be tarnished by her shenanigans or that of her crazy friends anymore, and it's obvious I had too much of an emotional interest in trying to convince her to do the right thing, so screw it, I'm not bothering anymore.

If you want to write shit about her on ED, I don't care either, she made her bed, she can lie in it. I just want to make it clear I never supported her insanity, tried to talk her out of it, and now she and her batshit associates are dead to me because I just want to get back to life free of her insane drama.

Michaeldsuarez
Habitué

Unread post by Michaeldsuarez » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:39 pm

Michaeldsuarez wrote:In addition, Fiala1 is completely delusional. Timeshifter voiced his opinion to Dusti, and Fiala1 responds by calling Timeshifter a "hate-monger" and then by accusing Timeshifter of "hate propaganda". Yes, the same Fiala1 from this conservation is accusing others of being hateful and spreading propaganda.
Fiala1 is now calling me a "professional hate monger" who "hates children" and claiming that Wikipediocracy is owned by the same people who operate Wikimedia:

Code: Select all

===Validation of its critics===
Since it belongs to the same ownership, as wikipedia, it on no place mentions the main problem of wikipedia: Its chronic left liberal bias, the numerous history falsifications, it supports, etc....

==Forum==
In its forum among others a well known professional hate monger and obsessed Rightpedia hater describes his hate campaign against rightpedia <ref> http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5931</ref>. He obviously not only hates socially engaged patriots, but also children, since he tries to call a little, children's wiki as "paedophilic" <ref>http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5958</ref>.

Jim
Blue Meanie

Unread post by Jim » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:01 pm

My daughter has a friend who visits a lot, and often spends a couple of hours arguing or explaining, in our living room, why one of her other friends, who we have not heard of, is right, or wrong about something yet another friend we have not heard of said or did. That amuses me for a while, sometimes. I usually distract them with ice cream or trips to the park when it gets too boring.
Last edited by Jim on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:08 pm

Jim wrote:My daughter has a friend who visits a lot, and often spends a couple of hours arguing or explaining, in our living room, why one of her other friends, who we have not heard of, is right, or wrong about something yet another friend we have not heard of said or did. That amuses me for a while too. I usually distract them with ice cream or trips to the park when it gets too boring.
Ice cream?
The park?

when can we go?
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Jim
Blue Meanie

Unread post by Jim » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Jim wrote:My daughter has a friend who visits a lot, and often spends a couple of hours arguing or explaining, in our living room, why one of her other friends, who we have not heard of, is right, or wrong about something yet another friend we have not heard of said or did. That amuses me for a while too. I usually distract them with ice cream or trips to the park when it gets too boring.
Ice cream?
The park?

when can we go?
I hope we're there now.

GethN7
Critic

Unread post by GethN7 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Michaeldsuarez wrote:
Michaeldsuarez wrote:In addition, Fiala1 is completely delusional. Timeshifter voiced his opinion to Dusti, and Fiala1 responds by calling Timeshifter a "hate-monger" and then by accusing Timeshifter of "hate propaganda". Yes, the same Fiala1 from this conservation is accusing others of being hateful and spreading propaganda.
Fiala1 is now calling me a "professional hate monger" who "hates children" and claiming that Wikipediocracy is owned by the same people who operate Wikimedia:

Code: Select all

===Validation of its critics===
Since it belongs to the same ownership, as wikipedia, it on no place mentions the main problem of wikipedia: Its chronic left liberal bias, the numerous history falsifications, it supports, etc....

==Forum==
In its forum among others a well known professional hate monger and obsessed Rightpedia hater describes his hate campaign against rightpedia <ref> http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5931</ref>. He obviously not only hates socially engaged patriots, but also children, since he tries to call a little, children's wiki as "paedophilic" <ref>http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5958</ref>.
I have to say this sort of crap is unacceptable, and I will be informing Dusti if you haven't already.

Having horrible opinions is fine (if detestable), but deliberately attacking someone with utterly unsubstantiated BS is crossing the line.

FYI, Orain is fine with RightWiki's ideology (repugnant though it may be) as long as they don't cross over into blatant personal attacks and writing what ED aptly calls "shitty attack articles". For that, we will drop the hammer, please send our staff any information on this and we will deal with this promptly.

I should add while Orain is an advocate of not suppressing free speech and expression, blatant libel is beyond the pale and against our ToU.

P.S. - I have responded to this situation as documented here:

https://right.orain.org/wiki/User_talk: ... stern_here
Last edited by GethN7 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jim
Blue Meanie

Unread post by Jim » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:55 pm

GethN7 wrote:I have to say
That's the only thing that's bothering me about all this now.

Ice cream?

GethN7
Critic

Unread post by GethN7 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Jim wrote:
GethN7 wrote:I have to say
That's the only thing that's bothering me about all this now.

Ice cream?
Please note that while I'm addressing you all with Dusti's blessing, I'm mostly speaking on my own authority here, so I have to clarify what is and isn't personal and professional opinion.

Regardless, I have responded appropriately to the criticism I was addressed with, as my above post will show.

Michaeldsuarez
Habitué

Unread post by Michaeldsuarez » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:31 pm

GethN7 wrote:I have to say this sort of crap is unacceptable, and I will be informing Dusti if you haven't already.

Having horrible opinions is fine (if detestable), but deliberately attacking someone with utterly unsubstantiated BS is crossing the line.

FYI, Orain is fine with RightWiki's ideology (repugnant though it may be) as long as they don't cross over into blatant personal attacks and writing what ED aptly calls "shitty attack articles". For that, we will drop the hammer, please send our staff any information on this and we will deal with this promptly.

I should add while Orain is an advocate of not suppressing free speech and expression, blatant libel is beyond the pale and against our ToU.

P.S. - I have responded to this situation as documented here:

https://right.orain.org/wiki/User_talk:Fiala1#Afraid_I.27m_going_to_have_to_be_stern_here
Thanks.