Her delicious big buttocks

For discussions on privacy implications, including BLP issues
isaan
Contributor
kołdry

Her delicious big buttocks

Unread post by isaan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Paola Dominguez (T-H-L)

Buttocks reference held for just short of five years before it was removed. During more than one and a half years of that time, the article also contained defamation in the Spanish language.

Moonage Daydream
Habitué

Re: Her delicious big buttocks

Unread post by Moonage Daydream » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 pm

That reminds me of Certified.Gangsta (T-C-L) (now AKA YOLO Swag (T-C-L)), who was extremely fond of the descriptive phrase "large natural breasts" until forced to stop using it.

mac
Banned

Unread post by mac » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 am

Moonage Daydream wrote:That reminds me of Certified.Gangsta (T-C-L) (now AKA YOLO Swag (T-C-L)), who was extremely fond of the descriptive phrase "large natural breasts" until forced to stop using it.
How bizarre. This shows that YOLO Swag (T-C-L) was previously Freestyle.king (T-C-L), indef blocked as a sock of JarlaxleArtemis (T-C-L).

[edit] Disregard that, etcetera:
(someone else took the name after i had a legal change of name,then was indef blocked. freestyle.king is no longer me)

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:31 am

mac wrote:
Moonage Daydream wrote:That reminds me of Certified.Gangsta (T-C-L) (now AKA YOLO Swag (T-C-L)), who was extremely fond of the descriptive phrase "large natural breasts" until forced to stop using it.
How bizarre. This shows that YOLO Swag (T-C-L) was previously Freestyle.king (T-C-L), indef blocked as a sock of JarlaxleArtemis (T-C-L).
[edit] Disregard that, etcetera:
(someone else took the name after i had a legal change of name,then was indef blocked. freestyle.king is no longer me)
Please. He could not possibly be Grawp. He's probably Taiwanese, judging from his obsessions. A complete gnome-maniac.

The Devil's Advocate
Habitué
Wikipedia User: The Devil's Advocate

Unread post by The Devil's Advocate » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 am

isaan wrote:Paola Dominguez (T-H-L)

Buttocks reference held for just short of five years before it was removed. During more than one and a half years of that time, the article also contained defamation in the Spanish language.
Given how it started out one can hardly be surprised.

"For those who stubbornly seek freedom around the world, there can be no more urgent task than to come to understand the mechanisms and practices of indoctrination."

- Noam Chomsky

Hex
Retired
Wikipedia User: Scott

Unread post by Hex » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Moonage Daydream wrote:That reminds me of Certified.Gangsta (T-C-L) (now AKA YOLO Swag (T-C-L))...
Nice find.

* 12 February 2006: registered as Freestyle.king (T-C-L)
* 22 April 2006: renamed to Bonafide.hustla (T-C-L)
* 23 October 2006: renamed to Certified.Gangsta (T-C-L)
* 12 November 2008: renamed to NWA.Rep (T-C-L)
* 15 October 2012: renamed to YOLO Swag (T-C-L).

I guess one two three four usernames just isn't enough for some people.
My question, to this esteemed Wiki community, is this: Do you think that a Wiki could successfully generate a useful encyclopedia? -- JimboWales
Yes, but in the end it wouldn't be an encyclopedia. It would be a wiki. -- WardCunningham (Jan 2001)

The Devil's Advocate
Habitué
Wikipedia User: The Devil's Advocate

Unread post by The Devil's Advocate » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 am

Hex wrote:
Moonage Daydream wrote:That reminds me of Certified.Gangsta (T-C-L) (now AKA YOLO Swag (T-C-L))...
Nice find.

* 12 February 2006: registered as Freestyle.king (T-C-L)
* 22 April 2006: renamed to Bonafide.hustla (T-C-L)
* 23 October 2006: renamed to Certified.Gangsta (T-C-L)
* 12 November 2008: renamed to NWA.Rep (T-C-L)
* 15 October 2012: renamed to YOLO Swag (T-C-L).

I guess one two three four usernames just isn't enough for some people.
He is certainly an unusual one, putting it lightly. Someone here may have copies, but he has been very fond of the fake bio in userspace, often making grandiose (read: bogus) claims about himself. They tend to get nominated for deletion whenever he runs for ArbCom.

See here:

[*]Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/User:Certified.Gangsta (T-H-L)
[*]Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/User:NWA.Rep (T-H-L)
[*]Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/User:NWA.Rep/Andre DeAngelo Wallace Jr (T-H-L)
[*]Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/User talk:YOLO Swag/Userpage proposal (T-H-L)

"For those who stubbornly seek freedom around the world, there can be no more urgent task than to come to understand the mechanisms and practices of indoctrination."

- Noam Chomsky

Jaranda
Critic
Wikipedia User: Secret
Wikipedia Review Member: Jaranda

Unread post by Jaranda » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:58 pm

I redirected it to her television show. Looking at the potential Spanish sources, they were all tabloid related garbage.

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Buttocks reference held for just short of five years before it was removed.
What if there were a source saying that she was known for that anatomical feature? Would it have been vandalism to remove it?
Jaranda wrote:I redirected it to her television show. Looking at the potential Spanish sources, they were all tabloid related garbage.
Well done, but shouldn't you have killed the link from the show back to her article?
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

Jaranda
Critic
Wikipedia User: Secret
Wikipedia Review Member: Jaranda

Unread post by Jaranda » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Outsider wrote:

Buttocks reference held for just short of five years before it was removed.
What if there were a source saying that she was known for that anatomical feature? Would it have been vandalism to remove it?

Depending on the source but probably needed to be removed anyways. Most likely if they describe that feature on a subject, it is tabloid garbage.
Jaranda wrote:I redirected it to her television show. Looking at the potential Spanish sources, they were all tabloid related garbage.
Well done, but shouldn't you have killed the link from the show back to her article?
Usually I keep the redirect around if someone can create a valid article, but considering the sensitive nature of the page, I did delink the subject.

thekohser
Majordomo
Wikipedia User: Thekohser
Wikipedia Review Member: thekohser
Actual Name: Gregory Kohs

Unread post by thekohser » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:27 pm

You want to be careful about what you call "tabloid garbage", namely because it's about the same as what Jimbo Wales will call any published criticism of him or of Wikipedia's governance, no matter the actual reputation of the publication.
"...making nonsensical connections and culminating in feigned surprise, since 2006..."