For discussions on privacy implications, including BLP issues
Anroth
Nice Scum
kołdry

Re: Crow back up to his old tricks

Unread post by Anroth » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:47 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:48 pm
Eric lacks the sack to do something that direct.
He's very Trumpian in that regard.
And equally unhinged:
Some random crank wrote:Jake, Tarantino, Zoloft and Vigina ranting uselessly on WPO
I mean, I dont know who Vigina is, but the rest are hardly known for their ranting. Or being useless for that matter, since I will wager more actual abuse on Wikipedia has been corrected as a result of this forum than Eric could dream of.

Which is probably why he has descended into bitter old man territory.

Hemiauchenia
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Hemiauchenia

Unread post by Hemiauchenia » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:51 pm

Anroth wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:47 pm
I mean, I dont know who Vigina is
It's a derogatory name for Vigilant. who to be fair, isn't known for his ranting either.

Anroth
Nice Scum

Unread post by Anroth » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:09 pm

Hemiauchenia wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:51 pm
Anroth wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:47 pm
I mean, I dont know who Vigina is
It's a derogatory name for Vigilant. who to be fair, isn't known for his ranting either.
*mission to out people who dont get sarcasm - partially successful*

I really should not have to tag that....

Midsize Jake
Site Admin
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:50 pm

I thought I knew what a "vagina" was, but then one day I looked it up in the dictionary and the only thing I saw there was a screenshot of one of Mr. Crow's forum posts.

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:57 pm

Midsize Jake wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:50 pm
I thought I knew what a "vagina" was, but then one day I looked it up in the dictionary and the only thing I saw there was a screenshot of one of Mr. Crow's forum posts.
Did you qualify your search terms with +sandy?
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Ming
the Merciless

Unread post by Ming » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:52 am

Ming checks at intervals to see if he has some new complaint against Ming, but the most he seems to come up with these days is crowing over his past "triumphs".

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:28 am

Vigiliant wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:26 pm
I love that his posts are filled with semi-relevant emojis.

Brings back memories of the unlamented Giraffe Stapler.
I could probably um, arrange Graaf's return, should you ever suffer from a twinge of nostalgie.

Or his lawyer if you'd prefer?

Willem It Was Really Nothing

Willem Jan Ausma
Gender Desk, 28 July 2019

So, over at Wikirev, as soon as Graaf said “want ik ken mijnheer Ausma al jaren en jaren”, (because I have known Mr Ausma for years and years), a couple of new users appeared on the “WMF lawsuit” thread, one with the name of Ausma (an impersonation account, not the real Ausma), and the other as “Somebody”.

Meervroudigepersoonlijkheidsstoornissen…multiple personality disorders. Now who do we know on Wikirev that impersonates people? It’s on the tip of my tongue,…does it start with an “R”? [Note: several socks have now been claimed by known users on other platforms, but of course that still does not rule out Rogol.]

The only thing Proabi needs to get checked out is his horrible haikus. May I recommend the (now defunct) Vogon poetry generator? I dare say it could be resurrected with a little help from Wikipediocrazy’s new AI toy. https://talktotransformer.com/

That would be better than offering money to write fake Wikipedia articles with it – a bet which has now been paid out. This is a new low for Wikipediocracy.

owl be it
Regular
Actual Name: 12345
Nom de plume: 4

Unread post by owl be it » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:59 am

Vigilant wrote:

How long before Crow starts using reams of multi-colored text to really drive the point of his diatribes home?
What happened to Giraffe Stapler, anyway. I forgot.
The artist formerly known as Yeet Bae...

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:13 pm

owl be it wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:59 am
Vigilant wrote:

How long before Crow starts using reams of multi-colored text to really drive the point of his diatribes home?
What happened to Giraffe Stapler, anyway. I forgot.
Once Abd decided to leave wikipedia "criticism" in favor of telling Muslims what the Quran really means, nobody on sucks would cover for Martin and he got sad and went into the west.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Jim
Blue Meanie
Wikipedia User: Begoon
Wikipedia Review Member: Jim

Unread post by Jim » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:20 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:13 pm
into the west.
Oh, ok then...

But only because it's Annie, and sublime...

Anroth
Nice Scum

Unread post by Anroth » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Jim wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:20 pm
Vigilant wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:13 pm
into the west.
Oh, ok then...

But only because it's Annie, and sublime...
Interesting, I automatically thought of Monkey.

Moral Hazard
Super Genius
Wikipedia User: Kiefer.Wolfowitz
Nom de plume: Kiefer Wolfowitz

Unread post by Moral Hazard » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:03 pm

Vigilant wrote:
like this?
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
Neal Stephenson (T-H-L) Cryptonomicon

Hemiauchenia
Habitué

Unread post by Hemiauchenia » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:01 pm

Ming wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:52 am
Ming checks at intervals to see if he has some new complaint against Ming, but the most he seems to come up with these days is crowing over his past "triumphs".
The Crowmeister has given you his response:
A deranged lunatic wrote:Ah yes, the reason for all their hate.

Ming the mong, who thinks nothing of allowing Wikipedia editors to smear websites as peddlers of conspiracy theories based on nothing but their own Google searches.

A more perfect example of the sort of dumbfuckery that personifies Wikipedia "editing" you will never find.

But what to do when a "reliable source" that Wikipedia uses to sources its articles regarding such things, has copied their text from Wikipedia?

Laugh?

Marvel at your success?

Well, yes. :roll:

What else did you expect from an alleged Wikipedia criticism site run by a mother fucking sell out piece of shit like Jake?

He can't criticise Wikipedia, on the all important matter of how to defeat the right by any means necessary, he and his coterie are Wikipedia's biggest fans/defenders/enablers!

Ming is Wikipedia. Ming is the reason the idea Wikipedia is biased, is becoming mainstream. Because it's beyond fucking true, it's just fucking obvious.

Ming and his ilk are why much of the world right now resembles a dystopian nightmare. People like him are why people like Trump and vaxx deniers exist, not the other way around.

His stupidly is matched only by his arrogance.

A man who can only find company among the Hemenchuias and Vigilants of the critic world. One a fucking moron, the other a conspiracy theorist!

Fun times eh, Ming? Reviewing your limited contributions to that forum. You know what you are, and you hate the fact I don't fucking care what Jake says, I'll fucking tell the world what you are forever.

You're worried because between me and Jake, one does indeed look like an informed and observant commentator, and one looks like a bitter fuck capable of nothing but hurling childish insults. You of course think I am the latter. Arrogance is what arrogance does. A cult is what a cult does.

As ever, your natural protection is your unremarkable nature, just one of many mongs, easily overlooked.

And there was you, thinking you were special!

My apologies, your Holyness. :D

Maybe you should wroted Wikipediocracy a blog post to alert the world to your stupidity?

Get yourself Crow famous! :twisted:

HTD.
https://wikipediasucks.co/forum/viewtop ... f25#p21319

It's truly breathtaking how Crow claims to be a woke anti-racist, yet casually uses ableist slurs (mong is British slang for mongoloid, which was formerly used in the UK to refer to people with down syndrome). Being compared to Vigilant is a high honour.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:16 pm

His constant, "Look at me! Look at me!" schtick has become pathetically sad.

Midsize Jake
Site Admin

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:32 am

Vigilant wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:16 pm
Apparently he thinks that I/we have been ignoring him (at least until this thread was started) because we think he'll eventually lose interest and give up. But that's a classic example of just how narcissistic he is — he thinks it's all about him, when of course this is the internet, where the whole point of ignoring a malicious narcissist is to make your site less attractive to other malicious narcissists who might otherwise think they could get some narcissistic supply from it. The only things that can stop a malicious narcissist who has already succeeded in taking supply from a website (or similar entity), like he has, are death, dementia, and true (or at least true-ish) love. And we know at least one of those is never going to happen in his case.

That said, while I do still read some of his screeds on occasion, his hypocrisy has definitely gotten worse lately. He's the one who defends Wikipedia, almost constantly in fact. He defends the WMF, he defends the system, he defends the rules and the rule structure, and he even defends most of the users. He basically defends everything and everyone associated with Wikipedia, except for the handful of admins and power-users there who know who and what he is from having dealt with him at some time or other.

By way of analogy, there's no real difference between what he does vs. someone who claims the NFL would be a "really great" sports organization if they would just get rid of that one guy on the Philadelphia Eagles who celebrates in the end zone too much when he manages to score a touchdown, and hey, why don't I just write an unending series of book-length blog pieces about why I'm so uniquely and supremely qualified to say so. No real difference at all.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Party @ Eric's!

Unread post by Smiley » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:13 pm

All-nite furry disco at sucks

Newyorkbrad seem to be having the time of his life. We'll make sure he stays well hydrated.

Moral Hazard
Super Genius

Re: Party @ Eric's!

Unread post by Moral Hazard » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:54 pm

The Wikipedia Sucks account "Newyorkbrad" has no connection to the Wikipedia arbitrator and once (and future?) Wikipediocracy member.

It would be best to change the name of the other account, which is linked to a person. Wikipediocracy has been critical of WP:BLP, so we should treat people better than this.
Smiley wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:13 pm
All-nite furry disco at sucks

Newyorkbrad seem to be having the time of his life. We'll make sure he stays well hydrated.
Public-health announcement
E is good wrote: Then back down - you know as he gets mellow
Then as smooth as the groove that is making you move
He glides into your mind with a sunny "Hello!"
A gentleman of leisure he's there for your pleasure
But go easy on old 'Ezeer he's the love you could lose
Extraordinary fellow, like Mr Punchinello
He's the kind of geezer who must never be abused
Water intoxication (T-H-L) can be fatal.
Wikipedia wrote:People using drugs such as MDMA (T-H-L) (often referred to colloquially as "Ecstasy") may overexert themselves, perspire heavily, feel increased thirst, and then drink large amounts of water to rehydrate, leading to electrolyte imbalance (T-H-L) and water intoxication – this is compounded by MDMA use increasing the levels of antidiuretic hormone (T-H-L) (ADH), decreasing the amount of water lost through urination.

Timbrell, John (2005). The Poison Paradox: Chemicals as Friends and Foes. OUP Oxford. ISBN 978-0-19-280495-2.
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Moral Hazard wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:54 pm
Mr C wrote:
Jerry's website is brilliant: www.jerrysadowitz.com

jf1970
Muted

Unread post by jf1970 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:10 pm

Vigilant wrote:
What is the difference between the banned editors criticizing Wikipedia on that site and the banned editors criticizing Wikipedia on this site? They all seem to be looking for attention with equal amounts of sadness.

Moral Hazard
Super Genius

Unread post by Moral Hazard » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:41 pm

Smiley wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:07 pm
Moral Hazard wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:54 pm
Mr C wrote:
Jerry's website is brilliant: www.jerrysadowitz.com
Wikipedia wrote: In 1991, Sadowitz was knocked unconscious by an irate audience member during a performance at the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival (T-H-L) in Montreal (T-H-L), where he mocked French Canadian (T-H-L)s, starting with the greeting
"Hello moosefuckers!

I tell you why I hate Canada, half of you speak French, and the other half let them."
The rarely quoted follow up line, which Sadowitz claims is what actually led to him being attacked was
"Why don't you speak Indian?

You might as well speak the language of the people you stole the country off of in the first place."
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:16 pm

jf1970 wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:10 pm
Vigilant wrote:
What is the difference between the banned editors criticizing Wikipedia on that site and the banned editors criticizing Wikipedia on this site? They all seem to be looking for attention with equal amounts of sadness.
And yet, here you are...

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:59 pm

:hrmph: Some people just cannot be helped.

Starting a thread devoted to saying nice things about Crow didn't seem to work, so I thought: come on, it's xmas and he must be feeling lonely, let's pull out all the stops and throw a proper office party.

Made the place look nice, picked out a few bangin choons from my private stash, Newyorkbrad even dressed as his fursona Amanda Rin and tried moonwalking on the photocopier.

And then there's Crow, sat in the corner with a cob on, muttering to himself about Drmies for the ten-thousandth time, visible smell-lines emanating from his jizz-encrusted jeans.

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 350#p21350

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:05 pm

You've done all you can for him at this point.

Anroth
Nice Scum

Unread post by Anroth » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:16 am

Vigilant wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:05 pm
You've done all you can for him at this point.
That's not true. Electroshock therapy is all the rage I hear....

Ming
the Merciless

Unread post by Ming » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:09 am

Hemiauchenia wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:01 pm
It's truly breathtaking how Crow claims to be a woke anti-racist, yet casually uses ableist slurs (mong is British slang for mongoloid, which was formerly used in the UK to refer to people with down syndrome). Being compared to Vigilant is a high honour.
Ming finds that Ming hasn't found cause to mention it before, but one of the Minglings has Down Syndrome. Ming supposes that Ming ought to take strident offense at the crow's slur, but Ming has pretty much aged out of noisily taking offense.

Likewise, Ming just can't summon up the will to try to make some sense out of the crow's latest denunciad. Ming is going to bed.

Moral Hazard
Super Genius

Unread post by Moral Hazard » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:11 am

Ming wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:09 am
Hemiauchenia wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:01 pm
Ming finds that Ming hasn't found cause to mention it before, but one of the Minglings has Down Syndrome. Ming supposes that Ming ought to take strident offense at the crow's slur, but Ming has pretty much aged out of noisily taking offense.

Likewise, Ming just can't summon up the will to try to make some sense out of the crow's latest denunciad. Ming is going to bed.
Now, Crow has done it.
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:47 am

♪ ♫ ♬

And so, I'm offering this simple phrase
to kids from one to ninety-two,
Although it's been said many times
Many ways....

I do hope your mam doesn't pick this year to finally do herself in.

--Jake is a sellout, 13 Dec 2021

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:09 am

He reminds me of a spoiled child acting up to get negative attention.

Perhaps he wasn't loved enough when he was little.

Ming
the Merciless

Unread post by Ming » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:28 pm

Ming must admit not being up on Brit schoolyard insults, ancient or modern, but then, it's been decades since Ming had any reason to care even about the American versions. But at any rate, Ming has far more emotional involvement with Ming's order at the McDonald's drive-thru than with Crow's rantings.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:39 pm

Mature adults, IF THEY SUSPECTED THEY WERE IN THE MIDST OF AN ATTENTION SEEKING CHILD, would of course, shut the fuck up and ignore it.

--Jake is a sellout, 13 Dec 2021
A stopped clock is right twice a day as they say. How often are they correct if the mechanism has gone all screwy so the hands are rotating in opposite directions? Answers on a postcard to the usual address.

:lock:

Vigilant

Re: If I ruled the world...

Unread post by Vigilant » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:14 pm

Crawl right back to the place that trashed you.

Stockholm syndrome

Midsize Jake
Site Admin

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:03 am

Vigilant wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:14 pm
Crawl right back to the place that trashed you.

Stockholm syndrome
That doesn't look like something he would post though, does it? Not only does Mr. Crowsnest love David Gerard more than just about anybody (other than Dave himself), he wouldn't make the mistake of saying "there's no book" when in fact Dave has written two books, Attack of the 50 Foot Blockchain and the more recent Libra Shrugged: How Facebook Tried to Take Over the Money. Maybe someone there has hijacked his account, though I can't imagine why anybody would want to.

Smiley
(Not a cat)

Unread post by Smiley » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:14 am

Midsize Jake wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:03 am
He wouldn't make the mistake of saying "there's no book" when in fact Dave has written two books
It was a somewhat ambiguously worded statement but Crow was probably referring to the fact that Gerard hasn't written a book on the Daily Mail yet.
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:Well he seems to say/do the same shit about the Daily Mail as he does coins. But there's no book, and as far as I can tell, he doesn't speak to the media about them either (and he has surely been asked). The power of the law. British law anyway.

Midsize Jake
Site Admin

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:23 am

Smiley wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:14 am
It was a somewhat ambiguously worded statement but Crow was probably referring to the fact that Gerard hasn't written a book on the Daily Mail yet.
Ahh. I guess it was also out-of-context too, but I should've figured that out. :hrmph:

Still, Dave would never write a book about the Daily Mail — that's paper media. Dave doesn't care about paper media, even if they do have a website. He's found a seemingly good niche as one of the "Crypto is BS" guys, though for some reason he isn't listed on "Bitcoin is Dead." (Not that I feel sorry for him, but if he can't even make that list, maybe he should start looking for a new niche.)

Hemiauchenia
Habitué

Unread post by Hemiauchenia » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:01 pm

Crow's been quiet for most of the year, which is not suprising given that he seems to no longer have an off-wiki outlet for his rants. He recently returned to Wikipedia to argue about the Daily Mail under the alias Barry Zammy (T-C-L) and was blocked. If that was it I wouldn't have bothered to post, but the CU data also showed that he operated the account CrimeAlert (T-C-L), which was active in August, which was fixated on restoring the Wikipedia article for the John Barnes rap (T-H-L) The comments are classic Crow:
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1106495226
Do you have a personal problem with John Barnes' musical contribution to the NWO song subsequently outshining it? I cannot square your claims that it has no independent notability, with the evidence that is all around that it does. I could perhaps understand your deleterious actions if the NWO song page contained the equivalent information, but it does not. You apparent aim appears to me to be to scrub this information from Wikipedia. Help me understand what possible alternative motive you might have. Independent notability is established beyond doubt
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1106496961
To further explain, I would like you to acknowledge that your statement "The only source does not make the distinction of the rap from the song" is a complete lie. The source quite literally refers to the rap as the only part of the song most fans remember. Why do they say that? Because it is now largely remembered in isolation. It is now known as a distinct thing, which grew beyond the original song (and was almost never even included in it). Your insistence in forcing people to see it as nothing but merely a verse in a supposedly well remembered song, an indivisible relationship, is a perverse distortion of proven established reality. Which begs the question, why? What is your motive for distorting the reality of how this rap outgrew the song, gaining iconic status in of itself? What is your motive for pretending nobody ever writes about the rap unless they are also writing about the song in an equal and indivisible way? It is historical context at best.

Midsize Jake
Site Admin

Unread post by Midsize Jake » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:37 am

Hemiauchenia wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:01 pm
...I wouldn't have bothered to post, but the CU data also showed that he operated the account CrimeAlert (T-C-L), which was active in August, which was fixated on restoring the Wikipedia article for the John Barnes rap (T-H-L)...
Well, first I'd have to say, obviously, "what a stupid article" — but having said that, you can't really blame him for wanting a separate article, since if you ask me New Order has always been grossly overrated.