Discussions on Wikimedia governance
Jim
Blue Meanie
kołdry
Wikipedia User: Begoon
Wikipedia Review Member: Jim

Re: The James Alexander Farewell Thread

Unread post by Jim » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:44 pm

Dysklyver wrote:And since Kudpung is no longer the editor-in-chief, he doesn't have a veto on his preferred version of the story. So G. Warfare can simply remove the attack, provided she notices in time.
Look at his contributions. The Signpost is pretty much all he does now. After making a complete fool of himself (again) all over the wiki over his run in with GW he handed in his little tin badge (again) and went off to sulk (again) for a few weeks. When he came back he spent most of his time wittering on to anyone who'd listen about how the Signpost was doomed without him and everyone else was crap.

When nobody took his bait and begged him to go back he just went back anyway and picked up where he'd left off. It appears to me, at the moment, that Mr. K and that Bri bloke who failed his RFA for being a slightly more polite version of Jytdog run it between them, and the pontificating pianist gets to basically do what he likes and write his snivelling little 'editorials' and 'guest pieces' about whoever or whatever has pissed him off that month, because the other fella doesn't give much of a shit so long as he doesn't have to run it alone.

Sure, he's not officially 'in charge' but that's even better for him, really, because he can just do as he pleases, run the show anyway, and if anyone complains he can just stomp his little foot and wail about ungrateful people being mean to him when he's only trying to help the poor failures who couldn't manage without him and rescue the Signpost for the good of the people.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:21 pm

pontificating pianist
:banana: :D
"Someone requests clarification and before you know it you find yourself in the Star Chamber."

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:40 pm

Dysklyver wrote:it seems he waltzed out the front door
Wow! That must have been a sight to behold.
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

Jim
Blue Meanie

Unread post by Jim » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:15 am

Poetlister wrote:
Dysklyver wrote:it seems he waltzed out the front door
Wow! That must have been a sight to behold.
Interlude... (cheeseburgers, covfefe, popcorn and sushi available in foyer at usual exorbitant rates...)

Dysklyver
Cornishman
Actual Name: Arthur Kerensa
Nom de plume: Dysk

Unread post by Dysklyver » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:33 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =877240509

Kudpung has slightly changed the story, it doesn't seem so much of an attack now. I fear Kudpung may be ailing because he has introduced another typo.

The blurb is currently; " Rude or just forgetful? Eight-year WMF manager is disappeared; Facebook gives a million bucks, gets no love. "
Globally banned after 7 years.

Jim
Blue Meanie

Unread post by Jim » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:17 pm

Dysklyver wrote:Kudpung has slightly changed the story
I wonder what 'policy' the Cornish IP who edited it before our selfless octo-centenarian friend thought prohibited linking to a post at Wikipediocracy in a Signpost article.

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:22 pm

Jim wrote:
I wonder what 'policy' the Cornish IP who edited it before our selfless octo-centenarian friend thought prohibited linking to a post at Wikipediocracy in a Signpost article.
Oh, if only we could find an expert on Cornwall. :)

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:20 pm

Poetlister wrote:
Jim wrote:
Oh, if only we could find an expert on Cornwall. :)
I suspect the policy the IP was thinking of was WP:AJR (T-H-L)

:popcorn:

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:10 pm

According to Raddatz, Jan is not James' replacement:
Note that Jan isn't the replacement for James. James was the Operations Manager of T&S, while Jan has been the Lead Manager since much earlier in this year and well before James left. James' position has not yet been filled, and other operations staff have been acting for him in the interim. See old diffs of m:Template:Community Engagement like this for example. -- Ajraddatz (talk) 17:13, 9 January 2019 (UTC)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... _and_notes
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Templat ... Engagement
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php? ... d=18422905

Ergo it follows that James was not actually the head honcho. Indeed Jan has been head honcho since Maggie Dennis left in early 2018. Before that Maggie Dennis was the head honcho.

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Dysklyver wrote:Ergo it follows that James was not actually the head honcho. Indeed Jan has been head honcho since Maggie Dennis left in early 2018. Before that Maggie Dennis was the head honcho.
This may have been the theoretical position, but in practice James seems to have done whatever he felt like.

Kumioko
Muted
Wikipedia User: Kumioko; Reguyla
Nom de plume: Persona non grata

Unread post by Kumioko » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Poetlister wrote:
Dysklyver wrote:Ergo it follows that James was not actually the head honcho. Indeed Jan has been head honcho since Maggie Dennis left in early 2018. Before that Maggie Dennis was the head honcho.
This may have been the theoretical position, but in practice James seems to have done whatever he felt like.
Yep, I agree! Jan seemed to let James do whatever he wanted.

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:24 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Poetlister wrote:
I concur, but this means it's unlikely Jan will start doing anything new now, so who will be the new supreme deputy honcho?

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:45 pm

Dysklyver wrote:
Kumioko wrote:
Poetlister wrote:
I concur, but this means it's unlikely Jan will start doing anything new now, so who will be the new supreme deputy honcho?
If I had to make a guess, no one in the section currently is qualified so they might hire someone from outside if they do the right thing. More likely thought the WMF will hire someone from within the section and make grand statements about their qualifications.

ethnopunk
Wikipedia User: Ethnopunk
Wikipedia Review Member: Michael_Graff

Unread post by ethnopunk » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:48 am

There's an interesting exchange here between Alexander and David Robert Lewis (Ethnopunk (T-C-L)) before wikimania in South Africa.
The author of this post above fails to disclose that I inter alia:

1. Responded to Douglas Scott of Wikimania

https://medialternatives.com/2018/08/28 ... wikimania/

2. Documented the entire incident on video

https://medialternatives.com/2018/09/11 ... 8-recoded/

Not only is Mr James Alexander dead wrong about Tunis, but he is 100% wrong about every other purported fact regarding the matter and the initial complaint made at Wikimania Cape Town.

Please read my initial complaint and watch the video.

https://medialternatives.com/2018/08/08 ... oundation/

3. For the record, given the circumstances I can only welcome the dismissal of Mr Alexander from Wikimania Foundation, and demand that the Foundation deal more adequitely with incidents of racism and exclusion on the basis of opposition to apartheid.

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Jim wrote:Sure, he's not officially 'in charge' but that's even better for him, really, because he can just do as he pleases, run the show anyway, and if anyone complains he can just stomp his little foot and wail about ungrateful people being mean to him when he's only trying to help the poor failures who couldn't manage without him and rescue the Signpost for the good of the people.
As foreseen:
Kudpung wrote:Ajraddatz, as I have been insulted in the recent past by members of the stewardship community, my personal reaction was that this was another case of a steward throwing his or her weight about, and I apologise for that. Nevertheless, as a courtesy, bold changes to as yet unpublished Signpost articles could be discussed with whatever it is that we have left of an editorial board. What you are however not aware of is that I had already contacted a very senior WMF staff for a comment on Alexander's demission and I am still waiting for a reply in order to update the facts in the article. II you prefer, we, the Signpost's regular contributors can always write our copy offline and publish on the deadline. I certainly do not pretend to own The Signpost or any part of it, but as the other major contributor to keeping it afloat, I do my best, and if people don't like my work, I would be quite happy to quit at the drop of a hat. Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 10:08, 10 January 2019 (UTC)

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:46 pm

Kumioko wrote:If I had to make a guess, no one in the section currently is qualified so they might hire someone from outside if they do the right thing. More likely thought the WMF will hire someone from within the section and make grand statements about their qualifications.
Maybe they'll hire a prominent Wikipedian. After all, that's how they got James.

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:04 pm

Welcome ethnopunk. I saw all your posts except the video.
ethnopunk wrote:
3. For the record, given the circumstances I can only welcome the dismissal of Mr Alexander from Wikimania Foundation, and demand that the Foundation deal more adequitely with incidents of racism and exclusion on the basis of opposition to apartheid.
Good luck with that. You could try contacting someone listed at the bottom of this page https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Trust_and_Safety .

Jim
Blue Meanie

Unread post by Jim » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:36 am

Dysklyver wrote:As foreseen:
Yeah, well I really don't deserve any credit for that 'prediction'. Predicting his behaviour is a bit like the joke 'weather forecast' I once heard: "Dark patches will spread overnight, but should clear by morning."

He should probably take
If you would like to contribute and are familiar with the requirements of a Signpost article, feel free to be bold in making improvements!
off the top of the page if he's so sensitive about folks making valid corrections to his pointy drivel.

Last I saw he'd removed it completely, with a comment like "being researched and prepared offline". It really is just like watching a little kid in a playground taking 'his' ball away. Full meltdown will probably be by Wednesday, going from past performance.

Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:31 am

Jim wrote:
Dysklyver wrote:As foreseen:
Yeah, well I really don't deserve any credit for that 'prediction'. Predicting his behaviour is a bit like the joke 'weather forecast' I once heard: "Dark patches will spread overnight, but should clear by morning."

He should probably take
If you would like to contribute and are familiar with the requirements of a Signpost article, feel free to be bold in making improvements!
off the top of the page if he's so sensitive about folks making valid corrections to his pointy drivel.

Last I saw he'd removed it completely, with a comment like "being researched and prepared offline". It really is just like watching a little kid in a playground taking 'his' ball away. Full meltdown will probably be by Wednesday, going from past performance.
Kudpung pool:

1) When will he rage quit?
2) Date of his return to editing?

Get in NOW on the ground floor!
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Jim
Blue Meanie

Unread post by Jim » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:07 am

Vigilant wrote:Kudpung pool:
1) When will he rage quit?
2) Date of his return to editing?
Get in NOW on the ground floor!
It's pitiful:
I see you've now moved that part off-line. I am confused by this. Why would you want people to be unable to help with writing and fact-checking articles? To recap, I made an edit on the page to fix a factual error. You don't question the factual accuracy of my edit. But you have nevertheless reacted by: reverting my edit, posting a section here saying that people shouldn't "interfere" with stories in progress, moving the article to a private area where nobody else can see it or check its accuracy, and then threatening to quit if people don't like your work. Nobody is attacking you, nobody is attacking your work. Anyway, since I've got across the info that I wanted to, my work here is done. Good luck with the final version. -- Ajraddatz (talk) 19:15, 10 January 2019 (UTC) (reply)

Ajraddatz, I think you've answered your own questions. You discredit the Signpost's editors, and me personally, by suggesting that a nascent article 3 weeks before publication deadline is going to be the final offering. As regards James Alexander, the Signpost has already received the requested information from the WMF and the article was immediately updated and its draft reposted. The suggestions that possible contentious reportages be prepared offline and published at the last minute are not new and some often are. As the magazine is neither a Wikipedia article nor a discussion about an article nor user behavior it's even been discussed whether or not we should take The Signpost off the Wikimedia servers entirely and use other DP software for its production. As for attacks, I find your accusation that I claim to own The Signpost or part of it, to be inappropriate for someone of your station, but I am just a mere admin around here and sysops are not allowed to defend ourselves without incurring even more reprisals. All this does not encourage people like me and Bri to even keep The Signpost going. Last month's issue actually asked the community if they want it continued, and if so, in what form; I don't recall seeing your user name among the comments. Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 02:54, 11 January 2019 (UTC) (reply)

As I've said many times here, I have had nothing to do with the signpost in the past. I am hardly discrediting the Signpost's editors by pointing out and fixing a mistake - this is a wiki, it happens literally all the time. You're the one who is choosing to overreact here. If you stop taking everything that happens as a personal attack against you, these situations wouldn't even exist. -- Ajraddatz (talk) 03:04, 11 January 2019 (UTC)(reply)
The only reaction he seems capable of, when corrected or mildly criticised, is a full-on foot-stomp, pout and petulant whine. Yet still, I'm certain, his poor little thought processor can't understand why nobody gives him the fawning respect he's convinced he 'deserves', and constantly wonders why there is the sound of muffled laughter and the bewildered shaking of heads everywhere he goes, as the room 'inexplicably' empties.

I adore his suggestion that the Signpost could move to its own servers - under his continued glorious and impartial 'co'-stewardship, I expect, with nary an axe to be ground in sight... He's such a stalwart supporter of critique on off-wiki sites. Of course, this would be different...

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:56 am

James Alexander, former Manager of Trust and Safety and long-time employee since August 2010, quietly quits the Wikimedia Foundation. Amid much speculation on Wikipedia criticism forum Wikipediocracy and nary a word on Wikimedia's WordPress website, Alexander, from whom all mention has been carefully eradicated, has apparently made his exit from the San Francisco office using the back stairs.

GorillaWarfare, an arbitrator on the English Wikipedia appears to be best informed, and explains in one of her posts on Wikipediocracy: "Before some folks here get their conspiracy theories out, there wasn't a coup or anything. I really wish the WMF would announce these kinds of changes on the mailing lists before removing the userrights, it would save a lot of wild speculation." On 15 December, the James Alexander's WMF account user page on Meta was tagged as historical by steward MarcoAurelio, while his personal Wikipedia user page, personal website, and LinkedIn entry continue to list him (as of 5 January) in his WMF capacity.

On Twitter, Alexander informed his followers that he is currently enjoying a well-earned break in Hawaii, before starting his new job as Safety Operation Manager at Twitter, working with the Periscope team.

Alexander came to the forefront for two issues during the 2018 Wikimania in South Africa when, exercising his authority, he forbade one volunteer event helper to continue his work as reported in our August 2018 Special Report, and withdrew the registration of a South African newsman and anti-apartheid activist from the conference for reasons that were later confirmed to be partly incorrect as documented in YouTube (from 26:51) and had him ejected from the venue.

The Wikimedia Foundation has informed The Signpost that Alexander's 'transition' was well prepared with German contractor Jan Eissdfeldt, the lead manager of Trust & Safety, to whom the position reported, and that Eissfeldt has been working with the Trust & Safety team to figure out the best alignment to meet the team's upcoming goals. As to the circumstances surrounding Alexander's departure or why it was not even mentioned, other than: "The Foundation doesn't discuss general personnel changes, to respect the right to privacy of our staff", the WMF has declined to comment further.

The reasons for Alexander's demission and why he was not publicly thanked for his 8 years work remain unknown.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:55 pm

That makes a good point. The WMF often thanks people for their service, at least on the mailing lists and that they didn't this time gives at least the appearance that the departure was not totally due to James merely accepting a new job.

James has for a long time been a face of the trust and safety team and that is not a good thing. James is largely incompetent and whatever good he did was outdone 3 times over by the bad. He made bad decisions and established bad precedent by using his position for political gain and the enablement of bad admins performing bad conduct towards editors. I know there are a few people that liked him but other than that, the WMF is better off without him dragging them down.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Now that it's a done dealio, I think I'm going to drop a line to a couple of friends at Twitter to let them know what kind of shitheel is coming aboard.

Specifically, I'm going to show them how you failed to deal with people like DemiUrge1000.

Enjoy, James!
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Lol, I already talked to some friends I have there. For good or bad, apparently there is already a fair number of people there that are aware of his history with Wikipedia and the WMF. So it's not really like he is an unknown starting over, he already has a reputation starting from day one.

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:53 pm

How much did the selection board know? How much due diligence was there?

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:28 am

Poetlister wrote:How much did the selection board know? How much due diligence was there?
Clearly not enough! But they did the WMF a huge favor and the community too.

ethnopunk
Wikipedia User: Ethnopunk
Wikipedia Review Member: Michael_Graff

Unread post by ethnopunk » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:33 am

Wikimedia: James Alexander, You’re out!
https://medialternatives.com/2019/01/15 ... youre-out/

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:03 pm

ethnopunk wrote:Wikimedia: James Alexander, You’re out!
Sorry for the Necropost here but I thought everyone would like to know that James Alexander has struck again. It seems that #Congressedits page one Twitter has been suspended here: https://twitter.com/account/suspended

No doubt we have our good friend James for this. It makes me want to know which criticism account might be next on the list.

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:11 pm

Kumioko wrote:Sorry for the Necropost here but I thought everyone would like to know that James Alexander has struck again. It seems that #Congressedits page one Twitter has been suspended here: https://twitter.com/account/suspended

No doubt we have our good friend James for this. It makes me want to know which criticism account might be next on the list.
Pretty sure the senate sent takedown requests before James started working for Twitter.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:44 am

Did he actually leave by the backdoor, or is that just WP:OR for the fact that he didn't have a leaving party? GW implied that it was all perfectly in order, an, in fact, that the only thing wrong was a lack of transparency from the WMF.

The latter is not exactly impossible :D
"Someone requests clarification and before you know it you find yourself in the Star Chamber."

No Ledge
Habitué
Wikipedia User: wbm1058

Unread post by No Ledge » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Dysklyver wrote:
Kumioko wrote:Sorry for the Necropost here but I thought everyone would like to know that James Alexander has struck again. It seems that #Congressedits page one Twitter has been suspended here: https://twitter.com/account/suspended

Pretty sure the senate sent takedown requests before James started working for Twitter.
Indeed. This is OLD NEWS.

Kumioko is not a reliable source, because too often when he has "No doubt" he is generating "fake news".
No coffee? OK, then maybe just a little appreciation for my work out here?

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:28 pm

No Ledge wrote:
Dysklyver wrote:

Indeed. This is OLD NEWS.

Kumioko is not a reliable source, because too often when he has "No doubt" he is generating "fake news".
Just FYI, late news is not the same as fake news.

Yes I was late, hence the usage of the term necropost. I did not see nor realize you already posted this notification embedded in another thread so my apologies on that.

No Ledge
Habitué
Wikipedia User: wbm1058

Unread post by No Ledge » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:07 pm

To "necropost" is to post to a long inactive discussion thread (on a forum), according to Wiktionary.

I necroposted to the relevant thread titled "Kavanaugh-related Wikipedia articles", as this discussed the matter that was the consensus rationale for the suspension of #Congressedits on Twitter. I was somewhat late here (~10 days) as I don't check in on Beutler's site very often (he doesn't post new blogs that often).

You necroposted to the off-topic Alexander thread, which created the fake news that Alexander was somehow involved with the suspension of #Congressedits on Twitter.

I felt obligated to set the record straight on that ASAP.
No coffee? OK, then maybe just a little appreciation for my work out here?

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:26 pm

C&B wrote:Did he actually leave by the backdoor, or is that just WP:OR for the fact that he didn't have a leaving party? GW implied that it was all perfectly in order, an, in fact, that the only thing wrong was a lack of transparency from the WMF.

The latter is not exactly impossible :D
Of course he had a leaving party, he then waltzed out the front door and went on holiday to Hawaii before starting his new job which is definitely better paid and with good perks. I genuinely think Sasha is chuffed with this whole move.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:31 pm

So, in fact, his "leaving by the back door", even metaphorically, is simply untrue?

And specifically, nothing to do with sacking people at South Africa Wikimania :D

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:49 pm

C&B wrote:So, in fact, his "leaving by the back door", even metaphorically, is simply untrue?

And specifically, nothing to do with sacking people at South Africa Wikimania :D
As far as I can tell yes. Certainly nobody seems to care about a few sore South Africans who he seems to have accidentally screwed over at Wikimania.

Although one could speculate that Sasha decided to move out because of the possibility of people getting pissed at him for stuff.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:58 pm

Cheers!

When I realised that sasha=JA, your answers made sense :D

GorillaWarfare
Critic
Wikipedia User: GorillaWarfare
Actual Name: Molly White

Unread post by GorillaWarfare » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:13 am

Kumioko wrote:
ethnopunk wrote:Wikimedia: James Alexander, You’re out!
Sorry for the Necropost here but I thought everyone would like to know that James Alexander has struck again. It seems that #Congressedits page one Twitter has been suspended here: https://twitter.com/account/suspended

No doubt indeed, unless you take ten seconds to actually do a Google search and determine the Congressedits account was suspended in October of last year.

C&B
Habitué

Unread post by C&B » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:56 am

GW organised the leaving party...on the roof ;) :D

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:03 pm

GorillaWarfare wrote:
Kumioko wrote:No doubt we have our good friend James for this. It makes me want to know which criticism account might be next on the list.
No doubt indeed, unless you take ten seconds to actually do a Google search and determine the Congressedits account was suspended in October of last year.
Why let facts get in the way of a good Kumioko remark?

selmahyzerman
Contributor
Wikipedia User: Selma is my dead great aunt
Actual Name: Jason George Ronald

Unread post by selmahyzerman » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:26 am

James Alexander is like Bill Lumbergh from Office Space (in every way except size wise obviously). Alexander is a perfect match for Twitter, they both love blocking innocent users for no reason to fulfill their sites' missions to prevent the spread of knowledge. Alexander was probably more of a threat to Wikipedia than even the baddest LTAs like Cruizir, BMX, Grawp, BURob13's old account (Willy on Wheels) or right wing psycho path wingnuts ever were but because Wikipedia is an unorganize cess pool of idiots ,they didn't realize it until Alexander left on a silver platter. Goodbye you twat, and good riddance. When i say threat, I mean the further Alexander took Wikipedia, the more he was destroying Wikipedia. Alexander is a failure and when he's fired from Twitter for being too extreme for even then, Alexander will be back in his mother's basement.

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:13 pm

selmahyzerman wrote:BURob13's old account (Willy on Wheels).
Your trolling is epic. But if true, this is an excellent example of a reformed character don't you think?
selmahyzerman wrote:Alexander left on a silver platter.
That isn't the right reference, silver platters are for severed heads to be served on. Not a form of flying carpet.
selmahyzerman wrote:you twat
Jason, mind your language.
selmahyzerman wrote:fired from Twitter for being too extreme for even the[m]
Maybe he could move to Facebook? :evilgrin:
selmahyzerman wrote:Alexander will be back in his mother's basement.
His mother doesn't even have a basement...

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:11 pm

Dysklyver wrote:
How do you know? :hmmm:

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:50 am

Poetlister wrote:
Dysklyver wrote:
How do you know? :hmmm:
I plead the fifth. :innocent:

Giraffe Stapler
Habitué

Unread post by Giraffe Stapler » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:53 pm

Did James Alexander survive the layoffs/firings at Twitter? His Twitter account still says he works there.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:11 pm

Giraffe Stapler wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:53 pm
Did James Alexander survive the layoffs/firings at Twitter? His Twitter account still says he works there.
Well, he's the kind of servile lickspittle who would thrive as a Grima Wormtongue cosplayer in Elmo's Twitter.

tarantino
Habitué

Unread post by tarantino » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:19 pm

Giraffe Stapler wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:53 pm
Well, he joined Mastodon four days ago, and posted a photo himself in a car full of office plants.