How do you edit WPNL while being globally locked?

Discussions on Wikimedia governance
Paul Bedson
Regular
kołdry
Wikipedia User: Paul Bedson
Actual Name: Honoured by the global lock

How do you edit WPNL while being globally locked?

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Ok, so this happened. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"Dear Paul Bedson, in view of this statement from the ArbCom I have just unblocked you. Ecritures (consultation) 10 Aug 2018 23:25 (CEST)"

How can it be? How can a blocked, banned AND globally locked Wikipedian bring himself back from the dead? What is this strange thing? It's like Jesus or something? Defnitely a miracle!

*Translated from the Dutch*

Consultation page

On August 3, 2018, the Arbitration Board received a request from Paul Bedson. Paul Bedson asks for an assessment of the blockade imposed on him by MoiraMoira on 2 August 2018 for alleged sock pop abuse and an investigation into the treatment he received for this from the people Ymnes and Paul Brussel.

The Arbitration Board has decided to accept this request in accordance with article 6 of its regulations.

With kind regards, The Arbitration Committee, 4 Aug 2018 00:14 (CEST)

Judgment of the Arbitration Committee

User Paul Bedson has submitted a request to the Arbitration Board to terminate his blockade because of sock pop abuse with the motivation "I did not give any reason to them (ie users Ymnes, Paul Brussels and Moderator MoiraMoira) behavior". The petitioner also requests users to block Ymnes, Paul Brussels and Moira Moira and deprive Moira Moira of their moderator status.

The Committee concludes that the submitter complies with the requirements of article 5.1 of the regulations (in conjunction with article 6.2) so that this case can be dealt with.

Subsequently, the committee concludes that the petitioner's defense is very meager. The accusation of sock pop abuse is not explicitly discussed. Therefore, the Committee itself has investigated whether there is indeed a question of sock pop abuse.

The petitioner was blocked by submitting a list of no less than 12 sock pups. Afterwards, this list was reduced by the blocking moderator to no more than one sock puppet, namely user Tuurngait. About Tuurngait is known that in March 2013 on the English Wikipedia concluded that this account would be a sock doll by Paul Bedson. User Tuurngait has not done any editing on the Dutch Wikipedia, so that, if there is already a sock puppet, no abuse has taken place with this sock puppet.

The committee can not avoid the impression that the blocking moderator was guided by the petitioner's behavior on foreign-language Wikipedia's. However, this can not be a reason to impose a blockade on our Wikipedia if no clear reason is found and indicated on the Dutch Wikipedia.

Therefore, the Committee can not conclude otherwise than that the blockade of Paul Bedson was incorrectly imposed on the basis of sock-pile abuse and that it should be lifted immediately. The blockade of Tuurngait on the Dutch Wikipedia is also wrongly imposed and must be lifted immediately.

The Arbitration Committee once again calls on moderators to be very specific and clear when arguing their decisions.

Regarding the role of Paul Brussels, the Arbitration Board once again points out that it is desirable to give processors some time to grow an article before it is nominated for TBP or nuweg. Nomination after four minutes, especially for a subject that fits within the encyclopaedia, is in conflict with the indicated procedure. At this moment the Arbitration Board sees no reason to impose a measure for this.

Regarding the role of Ymnes: with reference to her verdict in the case against him, the Committee points out that the discussion here is an example of behavior with which Ymnes derails a discussion.

The Arbitration Board 10 Aug 2018 23:12 (CEST)

:evilgrin:

So what do I do now? How can I go back and make some constructive edits to Dutch Wikipedia after such a gracious invitation, while still being globally locked?

I did promise that I'd be a good boy! :irony:

You said something about legal socks on WPNL Graaf?

:popcorn:

Dysklyver
Cornishman
Actual Name: Arthur Kerensa
Nom de plume: Dysk

Re: How do you edit WPNL while being globally locked?

Unread post by Dysklyver » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Assuming you are not subject to a global ban, you can simply make a legitimate declared alternative account expressly for the purpose. Said account woulld not be able to edit on projects where you are banned/blocked.

Not saying this is a good idea of course, since you could just be locked again while using your new account.
Globally banned after 7 years.

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)
Wikipedia User: Graaf Statler
Actual Name: Honored by the SanFranBan

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 pm

Of course you can, it is allowed, you are not blocked on WPNL. And only your account Paul Bedson is Global Locked, not your person. Many sysops even doesn't know the rules, they don't know this.You can just create a new accord, even with your old username on you user page.
A Global Ban is something different, altough it is complete unclear how they want to stop someone form editing in Europe. To a court? And not even telling WHY you have SanFanBanned someone? The jokers.

But of course that complete department of Alexander is one big joke, just like there legal department with complete lunatics like Gerlach. Nobody will ever listen to them, and that is better.
I don't sock because I don't have anything to sock, but that is the only reason. Because I told it before, I don't give a fuck about Wikipedia and lunatics like Alexand , Maher, Gerlach, that Dimi guy and the rest. They t can walk to the hell for me and further. They simply don't interset me, I considerer them as a complete uninteresting bunch of fools.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not any connection to the English Wikipedia!

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:21 pm

Dysklyver wrote:this is a good idea
Oh, it is such a good idea because Moira, Ymnes and Paul Brussel, I miss them so much. They'll surely be delighted to see me and greet me with open arms, throwing flowers, no doubt!

They also need a page on EOS.IO on Dutch Everipedia and I want to write it. And maybe some more archaeology stuff, if they're lucky and Everipedia doesn't PYTHON their Wiki and steal all their editors before I get time for that.

The EOS.IO article is a good objective. If I can make landfall in the Netherlands and stake that flag, it'll be a noble battle and triumphant victory!

Now, what to call the second, legitimate declared alternative account expressly for the purpose?

Graaf Dysklyver Kumioko Poetlister Bedson could be good and about as confusing as A Den Jentyl Ettien Avel Dysklyver...

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:23 pm

Paul Bedson wrote:
Dysklyver wrote:this is a good idea
Oh, it is such a good idea because Moira, Ymnes and Paul Brussel, I miss them so much. They'll surely be delighted to see me and greet me with open arms, throwing flowers, no doubt!

They also need a page on EOS.IO on Dutch Everipedia and I want to write it. And maybe some more archaeology stuff, if they're lucky and Everipedia doesn't PYTHON their Wiki and steal all their editors before I get time for that.

The EOS.IO article is a good objective. If I can make landfall in the Netherlands and stake that flag, it'll be a noble battle and triumphant victory!

Now, what to call the second, legitimate declared alternative account expressly for the purpose?

Graaf Dysklyver Kumioko Poetlister Bedson could be good and about as confusing as A Den Jentyl Ettien Avel Dysklyver...
The real fact, what he doesn't tell he is simple jealous, he wants a SanFanBan too :rotfl:

MadManz
Gregarious

Unread post by MadManz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:36 pm

You make a sock, quick and simple.

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:08 am

No, hold on Paul, I think you will be unblock at WPNL, and that they will overrule the Meta stewards on WPNL. You new wiki friend Moira must unblock you.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overleg_g ... aul_Bedson

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:08 am

What's making me smile slightly is that all the time ArbCom was deciding to #BringBackBedson I was just getting on, building an encyclopedia, making a page about #BringBackGalloway.

Kinda feelin' the karma. Play it forward worked that time!

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:18 am

This is really absurt. On the same page:

Gecheckt. Dit betreft een globaal gelockte crosswikivandaal. U kunt de blockmsg bij de hoofdaccount weghalen of de pagina archiveren met behoud van de global lock message. Op de sokpopaccount kunt u die global lock msg ook plaatsen als u dat verkiest. MoiraMoira overleg 11 aug 2018 08:29 (CEST)

Ymnes fucked Paul complete together with that Moira account, because it is a sock/meat account of Ymnes, arbcom unblocks his accent, but now, you are a cross wiki vandal. And so they eliminate user after user on WPNL, someone did nothing wrong, they block him for some shit reason, (No copyright, no sock abuse) and run to Meta to force a Global Lock. And Think if Paul makes a sock, what

i didon a other project Wikiquote, they run to Alexander for a SanFanBan. And in this way they keep there wiki clean from content writers, so they can dump there tons of copyvio and other rubbish. because that is what makes WMF happy.

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:24 am

This is really absurt. On the same page:
Gecheckt. Dit betreft een globaal gelockte crosswikivandaal. U kunt de blockmsg bij de hoofdaccount weghalen of de pagina archiveren met behoud van de global lock message. Op de sokpopaccount kunt u die global lock msg ook plaatsen als u dat verkiest. MoiraMoira overleg 11 aug 2018 08:29 (CEST)
Ymnes has fucked Paul complete together with that Moira account, because Moira is a sock/meat account of Ymnes. Arbcom unblocks his account, and now Paul is a cross wiki vandal and still can't edit.
And in this way they eliminate user after user on WPNL. Someone did nothing wrong, they block him for some shit reason, (No copyright, no sock abuse) and run to Meta to force a Global Lock with the help of there dirty stewards like Trijnstel, also a sock or meat puppet of them.

And if Paul makes a sock, what is not against the rules, they run to Alexander. i made socks on a other project, Wikiquote, and they run to Alexander for a SanFanBan. And in this way they keep there wiki clean from content writers, so they can dump there tons of copyvio and other rubbish because that is what makes WMF happy.

Because in this way wikipedia is something what in theory impossible is, but works in practice, like our lovely Katherine Maher claims. A wikipedia power by troll power and good faith.

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:15 am

There used to be a procedure where local bureaucrats could bypass a global lock by renaming your account and then renaming it back to the original name. The WMF got wise to this and stopped bureaucrats from doing that.
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:15 am

Poetlister wrote:There used to be a procedure where local bureaucrats could bypass a global lock by renaming your account and then renaming it back to the original name. The WMF got wise to this and stopped bureaucrats from doing that.
Yes. You are global locked because of false block and claims before you can appeal by arbcom. Because in my cause the arbcom decision was Natuur12 was complete wrong, by they kept me blocked to prevent chaos. For at least one year to cool me down. Because they know me, I would never accept this.
But Trijnstel claims to be a woman, and they like woman stewards. What she is, it is a sock of a Dutch gender lady with a good reputation.

ToniBaloini trusted her blind when he rushed in in the Dutch Arbcom, you can read that on his Dutch user page. But she use that steward account in the wrong way, she gives acces to boys like Ymnes together with Moira to "kill" users they don't like. And because I didn't stop and accept that, they went with that crazy story to Alexander I was dead, who was of course trilled! A dead person! Never problems! A SanFanBan! Do you know I believe Alexander does't even read his mails? He is just there, drinking his coffee and listening to this kind of shit story's for a tremendous lot of donor money for doing nothing. Just for uit zijn neus vreten, we say in Holland, for eating out of his nose.

But, no, WMF loves this, they don't stop this, never. Of course they know about this abuse by misusing Meta! I told them this story, they just ignore it.! And a SanFanBan at the end is of course great, because someone can't appeal anymore and it is for ever out. They don't even have to give a reason! ! In this way WMF active helps to abuse the procedures.

And sorry for reminding these words of the outgoing chef in 2013. It is now 2018.... And what did WMF all these years with this warning? Nothing!
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:45 am

Now what's all this about? This e-mail just arrived from someone at Commons :

Dear Fredrik Schjefstad,

please disregard my former email. Files have been found, however the license indicated by Paul Bedson differs from the one the files were uploaded with. Can you please explicitly say if you want to release your photos under CC by-sa 4.0 (the most restrictive license) or CC-0 (equivalent to the public domain)?

Thanks a lot!

Yours sincerely,
Alessio Rutveno

Someone is digging around in my history and found that some images me and a friend uploaded perfectly legally with loads of e-mails to Commons releasing them (my friend Fred even had to send one) and still took down our nice images of Beit Mery temple in Lebanon, which I eventually just gave up on and used on Everipedia, make a ten times better page than Wikipedia's.

Now they want me to sort their images licensing out? It's too weird. I can only conclude that someone read my last appeal and realized that I was never going to do any harm if they had unbanned me 3 months ago. Perhaps they figured now I am likely to totally destroy their entire $10Bn encyclopedia, for fun, as a direct result of that decision. After 13 failed appeals, I joined the Everipedia team as a volunteer instead. Eventually, people get tired of having to play whack-an-admin and pull out the big bans.

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:57 am

HA! And I know a few high quality pictures on Common, night pictures, with all the same metadata of Romains mobile.... He never gave me any explanation except a mobile had these days that quality, and his girlfriend's computer had mixed up the metadata. What is of course complet nonsens. You can find this in his users history on WQNL. What a joke.
But Romaine is a wonder editor. He can edit Wikipedia, and in the same time be on a Wikimedia meeting in Utrecht. Every few minutes a edit. But Moira can that to, she has the same talent. He can take that train, go to toilet, fuck his girlfriend, eat, give instructions about Wikipedia without stopping editing. And when I asked him how that was possible he said he was very got in doing two things in te same time. Poor girl....

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Come and see!

It can be done.

He walks!

"8 Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone, because they were afraid. 9 When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to MoiraMoira, out of whom he had driven seven demons. 10 She went and told those who had been with him and who were mourning and weeping. 11 When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it. 12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. 13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either. 14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen. 15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” 19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it."

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Paul Bedson wrote:Come and see!

It can be done.

He walks!

"8 Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone, because they were afraid. 9 When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to MoiraMoira, out of whom he had driven seven demons. 10 She went and told those who had been with him and who were mourning and weeping. 11 When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it. 12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. 13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either. 14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen. 15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” 19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it."
And even a warm welcome of my dear wiki college wikimedia EdodeRoo! Congrats, poor Ymnes, this must be a tremendous shock! but, again, according the rules this is allowed....

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:50 pm

It is much better to tell where it is al about. It is about this project. Wiki goes Caribbean, a project of WMNL, a project for over years with a WIR, UNESCO, Musea, something in Aruba, anway a huge project. And, you need someone from for your promoton. The perfect kandidate was yes, Ymnes, Pauls new wiki friend how kicked him immediately out. He is from the Caribbean.

Why? Everybody in the chaper NL seems to like him and he can produce tons and tons rubbish. But Ymnes has a problem hij is niet als een ander like we say in a polite way. He is different from other people. (Read heavy autistic) Well, his first goal was that dammed Graaf Statler because Statler had the guts to say it was impossible someone with such a low level of knowlege of the Duch language wrote so many high quality artikels. Sometimes four on a day. And that shit Graaf gave a example and showed it was just copvio what he produced. Copy past copvio.
But it was complete different, because my work was copyvio, and I am SanFanBanned out. Good solution, because I was only a impersonator and dead. Why? Because the complet project till now is only written by Ymnes. Pages and pages and pages with red links he has created. And who must write all that artikels? Yes, Ymnes who else, and that DanielleJWiki is the WIR,.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... on=history
https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... on=history Wikitici is just a sock. https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... on=history

Etc, etc, etc,

Paul came in, and Ymnes went crazy because he saw the word Everypedia. And the problem of Ymens is if he sees a target, no matter of it is Graaf Statler or Everipedia or Klaas, (see also here) he changes in a Tomahawk missile and doesn't stop till he hits his goal! Nobody and nothing can stop him anymore. He goes on and on and on, and they give him everything he want because they need him for that project! He is there buisnesscard, and the only one who can produce that tremendous amound of rubbish they need for that project! And that is going on, and that was the reason of the Paul Bedson soap on WPNL. I had really nothing to do with it, except I am Dutch and know the madhouse WPNL. And I had just met Paul here a few days before, so he asked me what was going on. But I swear you, I didn't send him there.

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:41 pm

And a few tips for the lady's and gentleman stewards who are reading here, Don't give a global block instantly, but wait first for the arbcom decision. Because almost everybody who has a long block appeals by Arbcom, just like Paul and I did. And be very, very careful it is not a framed block and never, never believe one word of Trijnstel and Moira anymore! Inform yourself, ask the person you want to lock first! Ask if someone is appealing by Arbcom before you global lock, and what was going on! And remember, global locks and blocks are not meant to overrule a local arbcom! Or the expel people with dirty tricks!

If the steward who Global locked me (someone from Canada? Iran?, India?) had send me one email, I had explained I had appealed by arbcom! And didn't we have had the SamFanBan drama now. Leave local problems to the local arbcom who knows the language and the wiki and the persons! Ymnes himself has now a strickt arbcom decision himself, but the stewards have believed him blind. That is stupide!

MadManz
Gregarious

Unread post by MadManz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:02 am

Graaf Statler wrote:And a few tips for the lady's and gentleman stewards who are reading here, Don't give a global block instantly, but wait first for the arbcom decision. Because almost everybody who has a long block appeals by Arbcom, just like Paul and I did. And be very, very careful it is not a framed block and never, never believe one word of Trijnstel and Moira anymore! Inform yourself, ask the person you want to lock first! Ask if someone is appealing by Arbcom before you global lock, and what was going on! And remember, global locks and blocks are not meant to overrule a local arbcom! Or the expel people with dirty tricks!

If the steward who Global locked me (someone from Canada? Iran?, India?) had send me one email, I had explained I had appealed by arbcom! And didn't we have had the SamFanBan drama now. Leave local problems to the local arbcom who knows the language and the wiki and the persons! Ymnes himself has now a strickt arbcom decision himself, but the stewards have believed him blind. That is stupide!
The steward who originally locked you is from Bangladesh.

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:45 am

MadManz wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:And a few tips for the lady's and gentleman stewards who are reading here, Don't give a global block instantly, but wait first for the arbcom decision. Because almost everybody who has a long block appeals by Arbcom, just like Paul and I did. And be very, very careful it is not a framed block and never, never believe one word of Trijnstel and Moira anymore! Inform yourself, ask the person you want to lock first! Ask if someone is appealing by Arbcom before you global lock, and what was going on! And remember, global locks and blocks are not meant to overrule a local arbcom! Or the expel people with dirty tricks!

The steward who originally locked you is from Bangladesh.
Bangladesh????? A steward from Bangladesh locking the account of a user of the Dutch Wikipedia?? Because Natuur12 who they even didn't want as a steward together with Ymnes, who has himself a strict arbcom measure asked for it???? Based on a block what later by the Dutch arbcom was withdrawn, because Natuur12 had not any reason to block me? And later a SanBanFan without any appeal, and a WMF who doesn't give the reason? He guys, ever heart of a Kangaroo court? And this is the way WMF is fighting "harresment? Fuck of WMF, Alexander and Maher! You are a bunch of overpaid jokers and nothing else!

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:34 am

Stewards don't normally make blocks on their own initiative apart maybe from obvious cross-Wiki vandals. It will have been done on a request from someone, so it makes no difference whether the steward was from Chile, Kenya or Alpha Centauri.
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

TNT
Inactive

Unread post by TNT » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:23 am

The fact a "local ArbCom decision hasn't been made" doesn't come into a steward locking an account. Local ArbComs don't really impact global actions.

Global locks are only done to prevent cross-wiki disruption of some sort (be it vandalism, spam, abuse etc.) or to enforce a global ban.

As mentioned, stewards rarely make this call themselves - it almost always is requested, publicly, on Meta and then evaluated before being actioned.

The stewarding team could, however, improve the documentation surrounding this to make it a bit clearer.

You'll see me shitposting and calling out muppets
Or making remarks about latest sockpuppets

I dislike your harassment, so please keep this in mind:
You can be a good critic, while still being kind

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:50 am

TNT wrote:The fact a "local ArbCom decision hasn't been made" doesn't come into a steward locking an account. Local ArbComs don't really impact global actions.

Global locks are only done to prevent cross-wiki disruption of some sort (be it vandalism, spam, abuse etc.) or to enforce a global ban.

As mentioned, stewards rarely make this call themselves - it almost always is requested, publicly, on Meta and then evaluated before being actioned.

The stewarding team could, however, improve the documentation surrounding this to make it a bit clearer.
While they are at it the stewarding team could also clarify what a "global lock on sight LTA" means, because it seems a lot like a de facto global ban to me.

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:05 am

TNT wrote:The fact a "local ArbCom decision hasn't been made" doesn't come into a steward locking an account. Local ArbComs don't really impact global actions.

But how can I be a cross wiki vandal? I was blocked on all that wiki's already! I was a editor on WPNL, where I was blocked, on Wikiquote where I was blocked by Whaledad because I was in a fight with a complete outsider, a Dutch Arb who was not even a user there, Vintroll....uh...sorry Vinvught, who never wrote one article in his whole career, I was already blocked on Wikimedia-NL and Wikimedia-BE by Romaine because I had told him he is a tremendous troll, what he is, I gave the examples, and on WPEN because I had told Natuur12 he was not even suitable as a sysop on a fuchsia forum because if he was all the leafs should drop. I was blocked already everywhere! O, and not to forget to mention I wrote on Jimmy's talkpage WPNL was a failed project. But what can you expect of a madman? Because Ymnes required a psychiatric report of me, the good, old USSR trick.

But lets summarise. I was a cross wiki vandal on WPNL but that was a wrong block according to arbcom. And on the wiki of WMNL and WMBE, blocked by the loud speaking Romaine, mister Wikipedia and a HUGE troll, I can proof that and did. But I was blocked there years ago!.On WQ I was blocked because of a trolling Arb who was not even a user there, and Whaledad allowed me later to edit with a sock because I was a good user, what Vintroll together with Trijnstel without any reason stopped on Mete every the time. A new account is allowed you know, but they kept on blocking me on meta!

And on WPEN I was blocked because I said something nasty to Natuur 12 and to Jimmy the true! So, I was everywhere blocked and I never sock. Where is the cross wiki vandalism, TNT? And can anyone tell me why I was blocked on WPEN? What dit I do wrong there? This? Writng some worry on Jimmy's talk page? A sysop can see it was nothing bad. It was a framed block too on WPEN! Just like on WPNL! I am not a LTA, it is a lie, it is trolling! Meta trolling to be more exacte. And not forget to mention James Alexander trolling, the best payed troll on earth with his SanFanBan trolling!

It is a written course how do I fuck someone with a global lock and a SanFanBan, just like they tried with Paul. Abusing unimportant and injustice blocks to make someone to a LTA.
A SanFanBan for one block on WQNL what was soon lifted and two years and years old blocks on WM-NL and BE! What a long term cross wiki abuser! What a catch of Alexander and his team! And what a great steward team on Meta!

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:56 am

It was only because of this questiont, the cruise missile Ymnes in full action. Look here, this is what they want:
Ik zou zeggen dat het beslist niet mag. Ter vergelijking, alle sokpoppen van Graaf Statler na diens global lock zijn ook geblokkeerd als niet-toegestane sokpoppen. Overigens, dit staat nog altijd los van de vraag of er op dit project had moeten worden geblokkeerd vanwege sokpopmisbruik op een ander WMF-project, zie een kop hierboven. Een global lock overrulet dit immers allemaal. De Wikischim (overleg) 12 aug 2018 10:34 (CEST)
They used Meta to block everyone they don't like in this way! By bypassing Arbcom! And at the end with the help of the best payed troll ever James Alexander to close this way with a SanFanBan! Because a Global Lock is only for one account, the first one, but a SanFanBan (Global Block, Office Ban) is personally! They take your license to edit as a person away!

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:14 pm

look here, that is how it is:

Paul Bedson

Paul Bedson 2 (overleg | bijdragen | bloks) - Maakt er geen geheim van een sokpop te zijn van Paul Bedson, die globaal geblokkeerd is. Wikiwerner (overleg) 12 aug 2018 13:11 (CEST)

Even verduidelijking gevraagd: wat is de door jou voorgestelde blokkade-reden? Ecritures (overleg) 12 aug 2018 13:26 (CEST)

Ontduiking van een global lock, toch? Wikiwerner (overleg) 12 aug 2018 14:03 (CEST)

Maar hij is op de nl:wiki niet geblokkeerd (gedeblokkeerd n.a.v. uitspraak van AC). Ik denk dat hij dan hier niet voor het gebruik van een sokpop geblokkeerd kan worden. Maar als ik het fout heb, laat ik het graag aan mede-moderatoren. Ecritures (overleg) 12 aug 2018 14:07 (CEST)

You can't be block for a sock! But with me they did! And when there trick didn't' work they asked the best paid wiki troll ever for help with his team!

Alexander, you are a jerk and a huge troll! And that is what you are!

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Dysklyver wrote: While they are at it the stewarding team could also clarify what a "global lock on sight LTA" means, because it seems a lot like a de facto global ban to me.
That is a good remark, Arthur. Indeed, what for the hell would be a "global lock on sight LTA"? And when is someone a LTA (long Term Abuser)? If he takes the lolly of Romaine and Ymnes away? Because that is what it looks.

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Here, the next cruise missile. The self declared Google wiki lawyer (He is absolute no real lawyer, he makes huge legal mistakes and is clearly in the spectrum too. Absolute total rubbish he is claiming here)) Jeroen N.

*Het idee van een global lock is juist dat iemand op geen enkel Wikimedia-project meer kan inloggen zonder dat die persoon (underlined by me) eerst op elk individueel project geblokkeerd moet worden. Als zo'n persoon vervolgens toch onder een andere naam mag blijven bewerken op de projecten waar hij niet OT geblokkeerd is ondergraaft dat toch de ratio van de global lock? Het met sokpoppen ontduiken van een blokkade is sokpopmisbruik. Een global lock is een blokkade. Die wordt hier ontdoken. Ergo, sokpopmisbruik. De uitspraak van de arbitragecommissie doet daaraan niets af. Jeroen N (overleg) 12 aug 2018 14:25 (CEST)

*Hij is lokaal niet geblokkeerd, dus is het lokaal geen sokpopmisbruik, maar globaal wel. Ik heb daarom zojuist op Meta een lock verzoek voor zijn sokpop account ingediend. Mbch331 (Overleg) 12 aug 2018 14:49 (CEST)

*Zonder verder een mening te willen geven. Zowel Wikimerner als Mbch331 hebben op meta een verzoek tot het locken van het account ingediend. Natuur12 (overleg) 12 aug 2018 14:49 (CEST)

And yes! Party time! Arb Natuur12 in full action! ! We go to Meta, TWO requests, Bedson must be blocked! We are here in command, fuck Arbcom! Unbelievable, a Arb who stimulate to overrule Arbcom! Bravo Natuur12, you are the best!

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php? ... l_Bedson_2

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Here, the next cruise missile.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php? ... l_Bedson_2
Now they pray to their Gods now to make it go away, but their Gods don't answer them!
Last edited by Paul Bedson on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:43 pm

Paul Bedson wrote:
They pray to their Gods now to make it go away, but their Gods don't answer them!
They pray even twice. But there gods known I am only thinking make my day, Lock Paul, because for sure they are reading here too! What a dilemma! What a problem for there gods! Because, whatever they do, it always wrong. Or Ymnes starts to cry and they have a huge problem with there Caribbean project because there business card and industrial article writer leaves if they don't lock you, or Statler has the day of his life if they lock you!

MadManz
Gregarious

Unread post by MadManz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Here, the next cruise missile.[/url]
The next cruise missile? :dizzy:

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:07 pm

MadManz wrote:
I real don't know, because it was pure coincidence Paul edited that article Everipedia on WPNL what was the tricker to fire Ymnes. i can't help it, real.
When I was posting on the blog of Varoufakis in 2011, could I expect to end up in the epicentre of the Eurocrisis and to be almost the only one in Europe who understood what was going on? My articles had tens of thousands of hits in that time! I really worked hard then. Newspapers used them all over the world. It is some talent to be always exacte to be in a epicentre.

And that is why I am so extreem glad with all that cryptomoney of WMF, all that Shit Buckets! SB's! I am a SB millionaire now!
And that high reward, the SanFanBan! Fantastic, I don't have even a swimming diploma! (but I can swim) My first rewards in my long life! And such a rare price, rare than the Noble Price!

MadManz
Gregarious

Unread post by MadManz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
MadManz wrote:
I real don't know, because it was pure coincidence Paul edited that article Everipedia on WPNL what was the tricker to fire Ymnes. i can't help it, real.
When I was posting on the blog of Varoufakis in 2011, could I expect to end up in the epicentre of the Eurocrisis and to be almost the only one in Europe who understood what was going on? My articles had tens of thousands of hits in that time! I really worked hard then. Newspapers used them all over the world. It is some talent to be always exacte to be in a epicentre.

And that is why I am so extreem glad with all that cryptomoney of WMF, all that Shit Buckets! SB's! I am a SB millionaire now!
And that high reward, the SanFanBan! Fantastic, I don't have even a swimming diploma! (but I can swim) My first rewards in my long life! And such a rare price, rare than the Noble Price!
I don't think you know why the word cruise is controversial on Wikipedia.

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:44 pm

MadManz wrote: The next cruise missile? :dizzy:

The cruise missiles don't work, it's immune! It comes from the Mirror-like Phantom Zone - another dimension, that they cannot access or hope to understand.

It's Sunday, so I need a break from Wikipedia. They can hardly blame me for taking some free time can they? And mentioning the magic word in conversation? It would be like slavery not to have Sundays off to take time on hobbies like Everipedia.

Sunday is also story time. I've started on the Fisher Kings, which I had a word with Jimbo once about replacing and he woudn't. Here's the first one, Bron, back from the dead like my WPNL 2 account. One of over 600 articles of mine that got deleted. Wikipedia really hate Fisher Kings. Especially the rich ones who are very good at converting.
Last edited by Paul Bedson on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MadManz
Gregarious

Unread post by MadManz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:58 pm

Paul Bedson wrote:
MadManz wrote: The next cruise missile? :dizzy:

The cruise missiles don't work, it's immune! It comes from the Mirror-like Phantom Zone - another dimension, that they cannot access or hope to understand.

It's Sunday, so I need a break from Wikipedia. They can hardly blame me for taking some free time can they? And mentioning the magic word in conversation? It would be like slavery not to have Sundays off to take time on hobbies like Everipedia.

Sunday is also story time. I've started on the Fisher Kings, which I had a word with Jimbo once about replacing and he woudn't. Here's the first one, Bron, back from the dead like my WPNL 2 account. One of over 600 articles of mine that god deleted. Wikipedia really hate Fisher Kings. Especially the rich ones who are very good at converting.
Hint about cruise missiles: How to Huff White Spirit to get High (T-C-L)

TNT
Inactive

Unread post by TNT » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Just noting that I've noticed the mentions (Dysk, Graaf), I'm not ignoring anyone's valid comments, and I'll reply in a bit :)

(In other unrelated news, doing anything which isn't uncontroversial typo-fixing or whatever on Wikipedia always ends up in extreme levels of drama, and I'm slowly losing the will...)

TNT
Inactive

Unread post by TNT » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Dysklyver wrote:

While they are at it the stewarding team could also clarify what a "global lock on sight LTA" means, because it seems a lot like a de facto global ban to me.
Hi Dysk - hmm, I see what you mean, but "global lock on sight LTA" isn't an official term as far as I know. I've used it at least once (and haven't seen it used by anyone else). I think I actually used it to refer to you..

If that's what you're referring to, I meant it as in "this is a cross-wiki LTA who is/should normally be locked as soon as it's reported". If you're referring to another steward using the phrase, then who knows..
Graaf Statler wrote:

But how can I be a cross wiki vandal? I was blocked on all that wiki's already! I was a editor on WPNL, where I was blocked, on Wikiquote where I was blocked by Whaledad because I was in a fight with a complete outsider, a Dutch Arb who was not even a user there, Vintroll....uh...sorry Vinvught, who never wrote one article in his whole career, I was already blocked on Wikimedia-NL and Wikimedia-BE by Romaine because I had told him he is a tremendous troll, what he is, I gave the examples, and on WPEN because I had told Natuur12 he was not even suitable as a sysop on a fuchsia forum because if he was all the leafs should drop. I was blocked already everywhere! O, and not to forget to mention I wrote on Jimmy's talkpage WPNL was a failed project. But what can you expect of a madman? Because Ymnes required a psychiatric report of me, the good, old USSR trick.

But lets summarise. I was a cross wiki vandal on WPNL but that was a wrong block according to arbcom. And on the wiki of WMNL and WMBE, blocked by the loud speaking Romaine, mister Wikipedia and a HUGE troll, I can proof that and did. But I was blocked there years ago!.On WQ I was blocked because of a trolling Arb who was not even a user there, and Whaledad allowed me later to edit with a sock because I was a good user, what Vintroll together with Trijnstel without any reason stopped on Mete every the time. A new account is allowed you know, but they kept on blocking me on meta!

And on WPEN I was blocked because I said something nasty to Natuur 12 and to Jimmy the true! So, I was everywhere blocked and I never sock. Where is the cross wiki vandalism, TNT? And can anyone tell me why I was blocked on WPEN? What dit I do wrong there? This? Writng some worry on Jimmy's talk page? A sysop can see it was nothing bad. It was a framed block too on WPEN! Just like on WPNL! I am not a LTA, it is a lie, it is trolling! Meta trolling to be more exacte. And not forget to mention James Alexander trolling, the best payed troll on earth with his SanFanBan trolling!

It is a written course how do I fuck someone with a global lock and a SanFanBan, just like they tried with Paul. Abusing unimportant and injustice blocks to make someone to a LTA.
A SanFanBan for one block on WQNL what was soon lifted and two years and years old blocks on WM-NL and BE! What a long term cross wiki abuser! What a catch of Alexander and his team! And what a great steward team on Meta!
Hi Graaf, I'm not entirely familiar with your background in regards to blocks, but taking the above at face value I see:
  • Local blocks on two or more Wikimedia projects
  • Your first lock was for "Cross-wiki abuse"
This, to me at least, makes "sense" - let me explain, as I'm sure you'll disagree:
  • Global locks are used to stop cross-wiki disruption (vandalism, abuse, spam etc.)
  • You had been locally blocked on more than two Wikimedia projects - this could be reasonably described as cross-wiki
  • The block reasons were for "disruption" of some sort
The fact the blocks could be, in your opinion or in the opinion of anyone else (e.g. local ArbCom), a "wrong block" is not relevant straight away - it does become relevant when a locked user appeals. Stewards are not meant to evaluate local blocks, as the local community has authority to place these blocks, but when appealing stewards should consider if the account has been locally unblocked.
This probably sounds crazy, but for the deciding steward there was plenty of information which shows that you would likely continue to be "disruptive cross-wiki" if not locked. I'd be more than happy to continue discussing this, but I think a new thread for that would be best, to save Paul's thread from imploding!

Regarding this thread, I don't see a reason to lock Paul Bedson 2, though "global lock doesn't allow sockpuppets for projects where user hasn't been blocked." does have me thinking, considering "There is no community-approved policy governing global locks" :shrug:

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:10 pm

TNT wrote: Hi Graaf, I'm not entirely familiar with your background in regards to blocks, but taking the above at face value I see:
  • Local blocks on two or more Wikimedia projects
  • Your first lock was for "Cross-wiki abuse"
This, to me at least, makes "sense" - let me explain, as I'm sure you'll disagree:
  • Global locks are used to stop cross-wiki disruption (vandalism, abuse, spam etc.)
  • You had been locally blocked on more than two Wikimedia projects - this could be reasonably described as cross-wiki
  • The block reasons were for "disruption" of some sort
The fact the blocks could be, in your opinion or in the opinion of anyone else (e.g. local ArbCom), a "wrong block" is not relevant straight away - it does become relevant when a locked user appeals. Stewards are not meant to evaluate local blocks, as the local community has authority to place these blocks, but when appealing stewards should consider if the account has been locally unblocked.
This probably sounds crazy, but for the deciding steward there was plenty of information which shows that you would likely continue to be "disruptive cross-wiki" if not locked. I'd be more than happy to continue discussing this, but I think a new thread for that would be best, to save Paul's thread from imploding!

Regarding this thread, I don't see a reason to lock Paul Bedson 2, though "global lock doesn't allow sockpuppets for projects where user hasn't been blocked." does have me thinking, considering "There is no community-approved policy governing global locks" :shrug:
No, let's keep in this topic. If you have close look, only the block on WQNL was a richt block. On WPNL not, Natuur12 framed a block with a lies, on WMNL and WNBE it was not a right block, it were old block and because Romaine is a huge troll, what I can proof, and on WPEN was it a a absolute nonsense block. Or is there anyone who doesn't agree?

How can a group of stewards from Japan, Bangladesh, India, etc judge about such a complex situation? And why is no appeal possible? Because answering a mail, forget it.And when EdodeRoo (ORTS) has send me a Email with anti semitism insures of my in Sobibor killed family, it is no problem. I am guilty! I have to be the one who must staid global locked! There is no defence TNT, this is wrong, This stinks terrible! You can't defend this with it is just our system, in no way! Edo had not any excuse to send that mail, Natuur not to block me, Romaine and that English sysop also not, because I did only a few edits there what where not wrong! And you are trying to tel me this was a good job of the stewards? It wasn't, simple it wasn't. The stewards were only supporting a bunch of internet trolls! Can you tel me why? Is that there task? And are you a cross wiki vandal and a LTA if you are blocked on two wiki's? Can you give me a link to that rule, because to me it seems nonsens and someones own interpretation and fantasy!

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:29 pm

TNT wrote:
Dysklyver wrote:
TNT wrote:[...] The stewarding team could, however, improve the documentation surrounding this to make it a bit clearer.
Hi Dysk - hmm, I see what you mean, but "global lock on sight LTA" isn't an official term as far as I know. I've used it at least once (and haven't seen it used by anyone else). I think I actually used it to refer to you..

If that's what you're referring to, I meant it as in "this is a cross-wiki LTA who is/should normally be locked as soon as it's reported". If you're referring to another steward using the phrase, then who knows..
Makes sense.

---

Ansh666 used it, as has TonyBallioni, I recall some similar statements being made elsewhere but can't find them. Anyway this goes back further than that, see for example this comment from 2015. I am not saying this practice is bad, but it's not really defined very well. But I say it because of this account. Or maybe if that one edit to en-wiki makes it eligible for a global lock, how about this one or this one? :blink:

Then if anyone reading this feels bad about how I am sort of de facto (maybe) banned from all wiki-projects, go check out something evil like this. :evilgrin:

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:14 am

Still no white smoke. I think the Sacred College of Stewards from all over the world is still in meeting.
It is rediciles, just troll a few blocks, and we don't look to the local situation because you are a cross wiki vandal and a long turn abuser because you are blocked on two Wiki's. A child understands the corruption is build in in this system.

What you can see in the example i give you here, Ymnes is not even able to understand what Meta is, and where it is all about. We will help you, all Dutch stewards is that nice female Trijnstel saying to little Ymnes here. That same Trijnstel who trusted ToniBalioni blind when he rushed WPNL in strait away to Arbcom. SPQRobin, Savh, Natuur12 they all offered him help as you can see. (use a robot.) Ymnes doesn't even know the difference between a local block and global lock, he can't, he has a huge mental problem. You can't blame him. These are dirty stewards, stinking dirty and corrupt stewards. Just like the complete Meta and James Alexander construction is dirty and stinking. Maybe they can find a steward from North Korea to do the dirty work to global lock Paul, there they are familiar with this kind of systems.

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:24 am

Their Gods know that if they block me incorrectly AGAIN, it will only make me MORE powerful than they can possibly imagine.

"Did he fire 101 edits or only 99?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is an account unblocked by ArbCom NL, the most powerful ArbCom in the world, and would block your account clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Make my day!
Last edited by Paul Bedson on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:29 am

Graaf Statler
Proud Wikipedian (muted)

Unread post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:30 pm

YES!

Paul is Global Locked!

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special ... l_Bedson_2

Congrats Paul! A steward form South Korea!

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Bingo! They fell for it!!! Wooohooo! I did it again!

*Ding Ding*

Time for Round 3.
Last edited by Paul Bedson on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dysklyver
Cornishman

Unread post by Dysklyver » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Ok this is amusing but can you please put the images in [/hide] tags
Images in hide tags are easier to deal with.
Also:
:ackbar:

hehe

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:07 pm

Ok, good tip.
The only way they can stop me is more prayers to their Kryptonite, Japanese, Bangladeshi and Korean Gods. Only their Gods have the power to stop me a bit.

Paul Bedson
Regular

Unread post by Paul Bedson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:39 pm