Down with Ironholds?

Discussions on Wikimedia governance
Vigilant
Sonny, I've got a whole theme park full of red delights for you.
kołdry
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant

Re: Down with Ironholds?

Unread post by Vigilant » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:06 pm

I'll just leave this here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =569131928

No longer community liaison, now product analyst.
Good to see that the WMF moved him away from any customer facing responsibilities.

I can't imagine that he survives the new exec director.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Mancunium
Habitué

Unread post by Mancunium » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:46 pm

Vigilant wrote:I'll just leave this here.

Good to see that the WMF moved him away from any customer facing responsibilities.

I'm sure he'll bounce back. Especially since Google is so kind to him.

This is what I call "the Wikipedia effect".
former Living Person

Triptych
Retired
Wikipedia User: it's alliterative

Unread post by Triptych » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Mancunium wrote:

[picture clipped, see previous post]

Digging nos. 3 and 4: Kohser's self-awaredly lurid copy is a pleasure to read, but the Encyclopedia Dramatica text rules. Keyes is a youngster, and I'd sooner not tar him indefinitely in websearches for what looked to me intoxicated IRC comments, including the one about sticking the girl in the throat with a pen, and the one about Kiefer Wolfowitz' flambé massage that Kiefer had no alternative but to comeback. That's just how it is, though. I just looked at Ironholds' recent edits and they are unobjectionable, I figure he'll redeem himself over time.
Triptych. A Live Journal I have under other pseudonym, w. email address: Tim Song Fan. My Arbcom Accountability Project: in German. In art.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Triptych wrote:
Mancunium wrote:

Digging nos. 3 and 4: Kohser's self-awaredly lurid copy is a pleasure to read, but the Encyclopedia Dramatica text rules. Keyes is a youngster, and I'd sooner not tar him indefinitely in websearches for what looked to me intoxicated IRC comments, including the one about sticking the girl in the throat with a pen, and the one about Kiefer Wolfowitz' flambé massage that Kiefer had no alternative but to comeback. That's just how it is, though. I just looked at Ironholds' recent edits and they are unobjectionable, I figure he'll redeem himself over time.
He's been righteously embarrassed. Deservedly so.
Perhaps it will temper his inner metal.

I tend not to think so.
He's a tin man; no heart.
Hello, John. John, hello. You're the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.

Peter Damian
Habitué
Wikipedia User: Peter Damian
Wikipedia Review Member: Peter Damian

Unread post by Peter Damian » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Triptych wrote:
Mancunium wrote:

That's all very well to say, but this youngster holds the rings of power. The comments might have been funny coming from a silly little boy who knows no better, and is nothing in the scheme of things. But he holds great power. That's the problem.
οὐκ ἀγαθὸν πολυκοιρανίη: εἷς κοίρανος ἔστω

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:55 am

It seems our local throat puncher is feeling grandiose about his new position at WMF...
My work
My job is essentially to overthink. When we're building new features, they're often going to interact with community workflows - templates, bots, policy. My job is to take each feature, plot out what it intersects with, and gather qualitative and quantitative data so that we can accurately estimate how important something is likely to be.
I had to laugh out loud and startled my dog awake.

Please tell me, Oliver, what part of your work has prevented major fuckups in new product development?
I'm not seeing any non fucked up ideas coming out of the WMF development sewer...

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever
Wikipedia User: Carrite
Wikipedia Review Member: Timbo
Actual Name: Tim Davenport
Nom de plume: T. Chandler

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am

Vigilant wrote:It seems our local throat puncher is feeling grandiose about his new position at WMF...
My work
My job is essentially to overthink. When we're building new features, they're often going to interact with community workflows - templates, bots, policy. My job is to take each feature, plot out what it intersects with, and gather qualitative and quantitative data so that we can accurately estimate how important something is likely to be.

Please tell me, Oliver, what part of your work has prevented major fuckups in new product development?
I'm not seeing any non fucked up ideas coming out of the WMF development sewer...
Oh, Vigilant, you're overthinking this...

RfB

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:43 am

Randy from Boise wrote:
Vigilant wrote:It seems our local throat puncher is feeling grandiose about his new position at WMF...
My work

Oh, Vigilant, you're overthinking this...

RfB
When do my stream of WMF checks start arriving?

Kiefer.Wolfowitz
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: Kiefer.Wolfowitz

Unread post by Kiefer.Wolfowitz » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:10 pm

If Oliver Keyes (T-H-L) / Okeyes (WMF) (T-C-L) / Ironhold (T-C-L)'s self-declared disabilities are documented by a physician, the WMF may be getting subsidies for employing him, particularly if he has no other means to support himself.
But sometimes I'd feel more fulfilled
Making Christmas cards with [Erik Möller]
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)
You run into assholes all day; you're the asshole.

mac
Banned

Unread post by mac » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Kiefer.Wolfowitz wrote:If Oliver Keyes (T-H-L) / Okeyes (WMF) (T-C-L) / Ironhold (T-C-L)'s self-declared disabilities are documented by a physician, the WMF may be getting subsidies for employing him, particularly if he has no other means to support himself.
But sometimes I'd feel more fulfilled
Making Christmas cards with [Erik Möller]
During the ArbCom case, someone made it clear that he is a contractor, for some reason. It seems that Mr Keyes would like very much to move to the United States:
03:26 <+Ironholds> werdna: I love you. Marry me?
03:26 <+werdna> Ironholds: I do have US nationality
03:26 <+werdna> and you do have British nationality
03:26 <+werdna> so it's not such a terrible idea
03:26 <+Ironholds> that's true
03:27 <+Ironholds> consider 557 my dowry. Or something.
03:27 <+Ironholds> (cheapest wedding ever.)
03:27 <+spagewmf> Hey, let's get the cyberomance comedy "Across Minna Lane" done before we work on "Green Card 2"
Is 557 some sort of work visa? I wonder if the US would let him live here, given his violent fantasies. If so, that would place him too close to me for comfort.

Also, it's Minna Street, not Lane.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:55 pm

mac wrote:Is 557 some sort of work visa? I wonder if the US would let him live here, given his violent fantasies. If so, that would place him too close to me for comfort.
Mac, Mac, Mac...
You need to look for the silver lining here.

I will reiterate my generous offer to allow Oliver Keyes to attempt his world famous beatdown on a local San Francisco Bay Area resident, namely me, during his next trip to WMF headquarters.

I will be flexible in my schedule given the high volume of work he must have attempting, apparently unsuccessfully, to prevent WMF development fuckups.

Should this meetup take place, I will also, generously, provide a one gallon ziplock baggie for his return flight to blighty, thus preventing his finely ground remains from being sucked into the onboard ventilation system of the airplane.

Just pick a day at Golden Gate park, Oliver. I am at your disposal.
I am almost certainly not as trained a fighter of women as yourself, but I will attempt to hold up my end of the tussle.

mac
Banned

Unread post by mac » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Vigilant wrote:
mac wrote:Is 557 some sort of work visa? I wonder if the US would let him live here, given his violent fantasies. If so, that would place him too close to me for comfort.
Mac, Mac, Mac...
You need to look for the silver lining here.

I will reiterate my generous offer to allow Oliver Keyes to attempt his world famous beatdown on a local San Francisco Bay Area resident, namely me, during his next trip to WMF headquarters.

I will be flexible in my schedule given the high volume of work he must have attempting, apparently unsuccessfully, to prevent WMF development fuckups.

Should this meetup take place, I will also, generously, provide a one gallon ziplock baggie for his return flight to blighty, thus preventing his finely ground remains from being sucked into the onboard ventilation system of the airplane.

Just pick a day at Golden Gate park, Oliver. I am at your disposal.
I am almost certainly not as trained a fighter of women as yourself, but I will attempt to hold up my end of the tussle.
I feel safer already. :)

Oliver Keyes (right) meets a feminist

Artist's rendition of Vigilant

Poetlister
Genius
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Unread post by Poetlister » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Vigilant wrote:Please tell me, Oliver, what part of your work has prevented major fuckups in new product development?
To give him the benefit of whatever doubt there might be, maybe he's stopped umpteen daft ideas, and there hasn't yet been time for any non-daft ones to come to fruition (as that could easily take a year or more).
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:31 am

Poetlister wrote:
Vigilant wrote:Please tell me, Oliver, what part of your work has prevented major fuckups in new product development?
To give him the benefit of whatever doubt there might be, maybe he's stopped umpteen daft ideas, and there hasn't yet been time for any non-daft ones to come to fruition (as that could easily take a year or more).
Objection!

Assumes facts not in evidence.

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Poetlister wrote:
Objection!

You asked "what part of your work has prevented major fuckups in new product development?" Have you seen many major new ones? If not, he must be stopping them. QED.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Poetlister wrote:
Vigilant wrote:
Poetlister wrote:
Objection!

You asked "what part of your work has prevented major fuckups in new product development?" Have you seen many major new ones? If not, he must be stopping them. QED.
I was talking about the existence of the "non-daft" ideas in the first place.
I have yet to see one bubble to the surface of the peat bog that is WMF engineering.

Hex
Retired
Wikipedia User: Scott

Unread post by Hex » Tue May 27, 2014 11:49 pm

mac wrote: Is 557 some sort of work visa? I wonder if the US would let him live here, given his violent fantasies. If so, that would place him too close to me for comfort.
Congratulations, he got a green card.

P.S. Should this thread go in the Embarrassing Wikimedians area now?
My question, to this esteemed Wiki community, is this: Do you think that a Wiki could successfully generate a useful encyclopedia? -- JimboWales
Yes, but in the end it wouldn't be an encyclopedia. It would be a wiki. -- WardCunningham (Jan 2001)

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Tue May 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Hex wrote:
mac wrote: Is 557 some sort of work visa? I wonder if the US would let him live here, given his violent fantasies. If so, that would place him too close to me for comfort.
Congratulations, he got a green card.

P.S. Should this thread go in the Embarrassing Wikimedians area now?
I wonder if he mentioned his two times punching other students in the face while at school on his application?

Kumioko
Muted
Wikipedia User: Kumioko; Reguyla
Nom de plume: Persona non grata

Unread post by Kumioko » Wed May 28, 2014 2:09 am

Have you ever seen him (Ironholds) in person?...He weighs all of 120 lbs with $3 worth of nickels in his pocket and couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper sack.

thekohser
Majordomo
Wikipedia User: Thekohser
Wikipedia Review Member: thekohser
Actual Name: Gregory Kohs

Unread post by thekohser » Wed May 28, 2014 2:43 am

Hex wrote:Congratulations, he got a green card.
I left him a comment (which he'll likely delete):
If you were filling out a "poorly-xeroxed-in-the-80s sheet of oddly darkened paper" instead of a freshly-printed version from the IRS website, then that simply reflects the ineptitude of your employer, not the publisher of the W4.
"...making nonsensical connections and culminating in feigned surprise, since 2006..."

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Wed May 28, 2014 2:50 am

Kumioko wrote:Have you ever seen him (Ironholds) in person?...He weighs all of 120 lbs with $3 worth of nickels in his pocket and couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper sack.
Yet, according to his own words, he's assaulted two different people while at school, punching them each in the face.

Oliver,
I'm still game for a rousing session of "Beat the fuck out of Vigilant" anytime you'd like.
Since it appears you feel more comfortable fighting women, I could bring my daughter to beat the everliving shit out of you instead, if you'd like.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Wed May 28, 2014 3:04 am

Vigilant wrote:
Kumioko wrote:Have you ever seen him (Ironholds) in person?...He weighs all of 120 lbs with $3 worth of nickels in his pocket and couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper sack.
Yet, according to his own words, he's assaulted two different people while at school, punching them each in the face.

Oliver,
I'm still game for a rousing session of "Beat the fuck out of Vigilant" anytime you'd like.
Since it appears you feel more comfortable fighting women, I could bring my daughter to beat the everliving shit out of you instead, if you'd like.
I'm not sure I would brag about that if I were him. But that's just me. Besides, when I went to school there were all sizes of people, doesn't mean I am tough cause I punched 2 in the face.

HRIP7
Denizen
Wikipedia User: Jayen466
Wikipedia Review Member: HRIP7
Actual Name: Andreas Kolbe

Unread post by HRIP7 » Wed May 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Guys. Are we really going to make something of his having had two fights at school? I am pretty sure the boys who go through their school years without ever being involved in a single physical fight are in a clear minority ...

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Wed May 28, 2014 4:30 pm

HRIP7 wrote:
Vigilant wrote:
Guys. Are we really going to make something of his having had two fights at school? I am pretty sure the boys who go through their school years without ever being involved in a single physical fight are in a clear minority ...
According to his own words, he did it because they were annoying.
That's not random testosterone fueled combat. That's sociopath material.

Kumioko
Muted

Unread post by Kumioko » Wed May 28, 2014 4:51 pm

Sounds like he is the perfect bully material for the current Wikipedia editing crowd to me.

dogbiscuit
Retired
Wikipedia User: tiucsibgod

Unread post by dogbiscuit » Wed May 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Fights in school, no biggy. Boasting proudly of fights in school as an adult, problematic. I'm sure most of us have been tempted to the dark side of bullying, been picked on and so on.

When he starts boasting about nasty behaviour at uni, then it becomes a bigger problem.

Nasty behaviour as an adult employee, unacceptable.
Time for a new signature.

Kelly Martin
Habitué

Unread post by Kelly Martin » Wed May 28, 2014 5:22 pm

dogbiscuit wrote:Fights in school, no biggy. Boasting proudly of fights in school as an adult, problematic. I'm sure most of us have been tempted to the dark side of bullying, been picked on and so on.

When he starts boasting about nasty behaviour at uni, then it becomes a bigger problem.

Nasty behaviour as an adult employee, unacceptable.
Exactly. Nothing wrong with acting like a six year old, when you're actually six years old. It's when you're still acting like a six year old when you're actually twenty-six that there's a problem.

My son just turned seven, and it's amazing how readily we can convince him into altering his behavior simply by pointing out to him that seven-year-olds don't act like that.

HRIP7
Denizen
Wikipedia User: Jayen466
Wikipedia Review Member: HRIP7
Actual Name: Andreas Kolbe

Unread post by HRIP7 » Wed May 28, 2014 5:32 pm

dogbiscuit wrote:Fights in school, no biggy. Boasting proudly of fights in school as an adult, problematic.
Fair point. Then again, I've seen comments much like that here too. Just saying.

eagle
Eagle

Unread post by eagle » Thu May 29, 2014 9:28 pm

On what basis did Ironholds get his green card? If he was "sponsored" by WMF, they would have had to certify that they advertised the job and no qualified US citizen wanted it. I find that hard to believe because of the number of unemployed Wikipedia editors. (Of course, if willingness to advocate attacking a lady's windpipe was a bona fide qualification for the job, I could see how they might have to look offshore to fill the position.)

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:19 pm

One of my favorite punching bags is back for more with Homegrown Hypocrisy, my favorite meal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... n-archived

Wherein Oliver Keyes takes someone to task for threats of violence... Too rich; I can only eat one helping at a time.

Hey Oliver,

Would it have been okay is Sitush had just threatened to punch a hole in DemiHuman's windpipe so he could watch the shorteyes die slowly?

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:35 am

Vigilant wrote:One of my favorite punching bags is back for more with Homegrown Hypocrisy, my favorite meal.

Wherein Oliver Keyes takes someone to task for threats of violence... Too rich; I can only eat one helping at a time.
The truly dedicated bully is also a determined hypocrite.....

Randy from Boise
Been Around Forever
Wikipedia User: Carrite
Wikipedia Review Member: Timbo
Actual Name: Tim Davenport
Nom de plume: T. Chandler

Unread post by Randy from Boise » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:00 am

Vigilant wrote:One of my favorite punching bags is back for more with Homegrown Hypocrisy, my favorite meal.

Hey Oliver,

Would it have been okay is Sitush had just threatened to punch a hole in DemiHuman's windpipe so he could watch the shorteyes die slowly?
Mr. Keyes had me snorting malt beverage out my nose when I first read his "internet threats are serious business, you guys!" bit. A chastity lecture from a harlot, and all that...

I think that our friend is the proverbial canary in a coal mine at WMF; when he gets fired, that means there is change in the wind... Of course, I believe he is more likely to get a gold watch for four decades of loyal service rather than a long overdue pink slip.

RfB

Kiefer.Wolfowitz
Gregarious

Unread post by Kiefer.Wolfowitz » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:05 am

EricBarbour wrote:

Wherein Oliver Keyes (T-H-L) takes someone to task for threats of violence... Too rich; I can only eat one helping at a time.
The truly dedicated bully is also a determined hypocrite.....
The self and mutual criticism (T-H-L) of Okeyes (WMF) (T-C-L) / Ironholds (T-C-L) had less cred than the confessions of Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton reflects on his success and failures with his spiritual advisor, Bill Hybels (T-H-L).
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)

The Adversary
Habitué

Unread post by The Adversary » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Whatever Ironholds have said or done, the real horror in the Ironhold story is the fact that WMF hired a self-declared Aspie as a .......Community Liaison.
What on earth could go wrong? :fool:

What´s next?
Hiring tone-deaf people as music teachers?

Poetlister
Genius

Unread post by Poetlister » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:18 pm

The Adversary wrote:Whatever Ironholds have said or done, the real horror in the Ironhold story is the fact that WMF hired a self-declared Aspie as a .......Community Liaison.
What on earth could go wrong? :fool:

What´s next?
Hiring tone-deaf people as music teachers?
It's OK; he needn't be am expert at Community Liaison. It would be better if he was not. All he has to do is quote a reliable source to justify each statement he makes.

greyed.out.fields
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: I AM your guilty pleasure
Actual Name: Written addiction

Unread post by greyed.out.fields » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:56 am

a cien años de soledad no tenían una segunda oportunidad en la tierra

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:01 am

He's such a skeevy shitheel.

Kiefer.Wolfowitz
Gregarious

Unread post by Kiefer.Wolfowitz » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:48 am

The link provided by Wikipediocracy contributor greyed.out.fields deserves context. The link references the article
Wikipedia's article on penis size wrote:Penis size (T-H-L) is of great concern to many males. Some consider having a large penis (T-H-L) a mark of masculinity (T-H-L); others are concerned that their penis is too small to satisfy their sexual partners.
to which the IP 80.177.10.254 (T-C-L) inserted a fantasy about Oliver Keyes (T-H-L) / Ironholds (T-C-L) / Okeyes (WMF) (T-C-L):
80.177.10.254 wrote:Penis size is of great concern to many males. Some consider having a large penis a mark of masculinity; others are concerned that their penis is too small to satisfy their sexual partners. the current record for penis size is 80 foot by Oliver Keyes.
Wikipedia's Arbitration Committee found that Oliver Keyes had vandalized Wikipedia using IPs, citing evidence it refused to publish on Wikipedia.
Arbitration Committee of English Wikipedia wrote:Ironholds ... is an administrator with a history of making highly inappropriate remarks both on-wiki ([https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =444533245]) and off-wiki on the various IRC channels, where he has often used violent and sexual language (evidence for this has been submitted and discussed in private)
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)

EricBarbour

Unread post by EricBarbour » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Kiefer.Wolfowitz wrote:to which the IP 80.177.10.254 (T-C-L) inserted a fantasy about Oliver Keyes (T-H-L) / Ironholds (T-C-L) / Okeyes (WMF) (T-C-L):
80.177.10.254 wrote:Penis size is of great concern to many males. Some consider having a large penis a mark of masculinity; others are concerned that their penis is too small to satisfy their sexual partners. the current record for penis size is 80 foot by Oliver Keyes.
Wikipedia's Arbitration Committee found that Oliver Keyes had vandalized Wikipedia using IPs, citing evidence it refused to publish on Wikipedia.
Arbitration Committee of English Wikipedia wrote:Ironholds ... is an administrator with a history of making highly inappropriate remarks both on-wiki ([https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =444533245]) and off-wiki on the various IRC channels, where he has often used violent and sexual language (evidence for this has been submitted and discussed in private)
We covered this before. Arbcom helped to hide all this, they are fully aware of it and are protecting Keyes anyway.

Kiefer.Wolfowitz
Gregarious

Unread post by Kiefer.Wolfowitz » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:26 pm

EricBarbour wrote:
Kiefer.Wolfowitz wrote:to which the IP 80.177.10.254 (T-C-L) inserted a fantasy about Oliver Keyes (T-H-L) / Ironholds (T-C-L) / Okeyes (WMF) (T-C-L):
We covered this before. Arbcom helped to hide all this, they are fully aware of it and are protecting Keyes anyway.
I do not remember anybody posting disturbing logs from IRC since the Ironholds and Kiefer.Wolfowitz case. Perhaps the WMF and Wikipedia's IRC operators cleaned it up?

I have commented elsewhere that another participant seems to have stopped spamming greetings to youngsters, etc., and seems to have settled into his adult-trolling persona.

A worthwhile sacrifice of my editing?
Kiefer.Wolfowitz (T-C-L)

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:49 am

Kiefer.Wolfowitz wrote:
EricBarbour wrote:
I do not remember anybody posting disturbing logs from IRC since the Ironholds and Kiefer.Wolfowitz case. Perhaps the WMF and Wikipedia's IRC operators cleaned it up?

I have commented elsewhere that another participant seems to have stopped spamming greetings to youngsters, etc., and seems to have settled into his adult-trolling persona.

A worthwhile sacrifice of my editing?
DemiShortEyes will be back to his tricks as soon as the heat dies down.
I'm watching. That'll be never.

Notvelty
Retired

Unread post by Notvelty » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:37 am

thekohser wrote:
Hex wrote:Congratulations, he got a green card.
I left him a comment (which he'll likely delete):
If you were filling out a "poorly-xeroxed-in-the-80s sheet of oddly darkened paper" instead of a freshly-printed version from the IRS website, then that simply reflects the ineptitude of your employer, not the publisher of the W4.
I'm confused. How can you not fill in answers to a series of yes/no questions in "binary"? Clearly the IRS was not asking for 1s and 0s, so my only conclusion is that Oliver doesn't know what words mea... oh, I see. Perfect fit.
-----------
Notvelty

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:41 am

http://blog.ironholds.org/dear-recruiters/

He wouldn't make it past the phone interviews.
All they have to do is google his name.

http://blog.ironholds.org/why-boston/
Moved to Boston?!?!

Now who will manfully punch my throat in with a pen to watch me slowly gurgle my last???

http://blog.ironholds.org/fuck-that-id-rather-be-funny/
Two problems:
1) You're not that smart.
2) I've never seen you be funny. Ever.

http://blog.ironholds.org/not-everyone- ... d-new-mac/
Tell the VisualEditor team.

http://blog.ironholds.org/comics-comics-everywhere/
Belying the claims of intellect earlier.

http://blog.ironholds.org/i-am-not-resp ... s-in-life/
Hipster douchebag of the first water failing, yet again, to be even remotely close to funny.

Oliver,

One day in the future, you will look back on the callow, puerile little shit that you are today and sadly shake your head in shame.

Your friend,
Vigilant

greyed.out.fields
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: I AM your guilty pleasure
Actual Name: Written addiction

Unread post by greyed.out.fields » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:24 am

Kiefer.Wolfowitz wrote:
The link provided by Wikipediocracy contributor greyed.out.fields deserves context...
K.W, my apologies for sending you on something of a wild goose chase with this. Check where the IP address geo-locates to: this was obviously not the same Oliver Keyes.

PS: some people in this forum are aware of my "on-wiki" identity. I'd like to think they have declined to reveal it out of the goodness of their hearts... but I strongly suspect that it is in fact because I'm very much neither interesting nor important enough to bother.
a cien años de soledad no tenían una segunda oportunidad en la tierra

mac
Banned

Unread post by mac » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:50 am

Vigilant wrote: http://blog.ironholds.org/why-boston/
Moved to Boston?!?!

Now who will manfully punch my throat in with a pen to watch me slowly gurgle my last???
Interesting. Perhaps he moved closer to his friend, GorillaWarfare.
[16:08] <GorillaWarfare> I don't think Ironholds has done anything particularly abusive
[...]
[16:09] <GorillaWarfare> Furthermore, Ironholds is a friend of mine
Her website (link) states:
Hello there!
I'm a computer science student and programmer living in Boston, Massachusetts.
Probably a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Anroth
Nice Scum

Unread post by Anroth » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:59 pm

I assumed they were seeing each other? Since I have only encountered GW's level of blinkered excuses in battered women.....

"He doesn't really mean it..."

Jim
Blue Meanie
Wikipedia User: Begoon
Wikipedia Review Member: Jim

Unread post by Jim » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Anroth wrote:I assumed they were seeing each other? Since I have only encountered GW's level of blinkered excuses in battered women.....

:finger: Easy tiger...

I might think you had a point, except I doubt Oliver could batter a fish in the real world.

Vigilant

Unread post by Vigilant » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Jim wrote:
Anroth wrote:I assumed they were seeing each other? Since I have only encountered GW's level of blinkered excuses in battered women.....

I might think you had a point, except I doubt Oliver could batter a fish in the real world.
Have you seen Molly's pictures?

Jim
Blue Meanie
Wikipedia User: Begoon
Wikipedia Review Member: Jim

Unread post by Jim » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:47 am

Vigilant wrote:
Jim wrote:

Have you seen Molly's pictures?
I've seen pictures of Molly, but I suspect that's not what you're asking.
I just searched and found discussion that I'm sure relates.

Ok. Much more of a shitheel than I recalled. I retract the fish statement.

thekohser
Majordomo
Wikipedia User: Thekohser
Wikipedia Review Member: thekohser
Actual Name: Gregory Kohs

Unread post by thekohser » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I just saw this IRC log posted on MyWikiBiz, purportedly from May 2011:
May 05 07:49:14 <Ironholds> that's the second stupidest thing I've seen today
May 05 07:49:42 <sonia> Ironholds: the first being?
May 05 07:50:44 <Ironholds> how much I'd have to pay to get a hooker willing to look at me and not scream
May 05 07:51:59 <Meepsheep> Why? Do you look like this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... l_edit.jpg
May 05 07:52:33 <Ironholds> actually, Jimbo gets massive amounts of pussy thrown his way
Classy.
"...making nonsensical connections and culminating in feigned surprise, since 2006..."